Was anyone here raised by a single mother? Did it impact your political opinions?

Was anyone here raised by a single mother? Did it impact your political opinions?

Before anyone asks google "cherubism"

>femquagmire will never drug you and fuck you
why even live

lmao the fucks up with her

>ywn have rectangle face frog eyed girlfriend to play whomp's fortress on Mario 64 with and be able to point out how she looks like king whomp

A 9/10 in Britain.

>cherubism
bro can u imagine getten head from that lmao my nigga my cock would morph her rectangle into a triangle also she'd look acute angle if normal

imagine being permanently sad

If his eyes look different you might think he just has a goofy smile

was bist du

Yeah, I was.

We never really talked about politics until I turned 18 and was able to vote.

I talked about getting the refugees and other foreigners out of the country and she was shocked.

She still gets shocked even today, but what are you going to do.

bro this shit is nightmare fuel
imagine having it creep behind you as u go to get cookies at night or smth

I was raised by my dad from 14ish to 17. Then my mom til 19.

I don't remember my politics really. I know I thought I was a democrat because I thought they were the party of personal freedom. I think a lot of that had to do with the Christian right at the time.

Then I joined the military, learned some history and slowly began to realize the right is the party of personal freedom, except the Christian moral faggorty. Although I like Christians a lot more these days and understand some of their moral faggotry, I just don't appreciate the authoritarianism behind it when they push their politics.

Parents divorced, estranged father. Believed in feminism and left wing politics until around 18, swerved right ever since then.

Adele looks different without her makeup on

GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO

Raised by single mother until I was 13 and went to live with my pops. It took me close to 15 years to pull the shit-coated glasses of my head. Now I hate single moms just as much as beaners. No difference.

They are terrible fucking parents. TERRIBLE.

>Raised by a single dad
>ended up here

I don't know if that is good or bad.

Raised by a single mother, two other brothers. She's a noguns liberal and all of us are right wing. I'm probably the most right wing person I know.

>88

My mom is the source of a lot of my beliefes. She grew up late 50's-60's so she saw the bra burning nonsense in real life. Very strong ideas that a man should be strong and resolute in his beliefes but willing to accept new information and judge accordingly. Very "patriarchal" for a woman. Many good political discussions.

She told me the one day, "I've always wanted a baby boy and when I was blessed with you I made a promise to God you wouldn't turn out to be a fag like your cousin".

Love you mom, RIP in peace.

I'm a LITERAL FASCIST after being raised by my single mum (she did a great job, though) with 3 other sisters; all younger than me; and I am the only politically motivated person in the family.

My mum likes my views though. I also want to reinstate the family so no mother has to go through what mine went through. It's a major driving factor in my proposed social reforms.

By your patterns of speech I notice great femininity and special snowflake syndrome. Not a very good job!

Luckily the divorce case judge felt nice enough to let my dad have us 40% of the time, my mother had the other 60%. My mother was a somewhat stereotypical liberal at the time. She was pro abortion, pro feminism, pro gay marriage, the only thing she was against were trannies. My dad on the other hand was a moderate conservative, which was just enough to light the spark in 9-10 year old me. He watched fox news every night and constantly complained about how liberals were ruining the country. Ever since my parents divorced, my dad was way more politically open, and while I was at his household, I sucked up as much as I could, then it was only until recent years that I took it upon myself to go further on the right wing spectrum, eventually ending me up here, as a lonely virgin of a white nationalist.

It made me into a literal misogynist nazi. It made me realize that women are property and that, without an owner to keep them under the benevolent rule of traditional patriarchy, they are lost animals who lash out at anything and everything for no reason other than for the attention and attempt to gain sympathy. And that's just the surface, after all the sexual abuse from single mothers' boyfriends/2nd/xth husbands that grown women have testified to me that they went through as girls, my final cocnclusion is this: All single mothers should be gassed. Any woman who divorces her husband should be executed after the divorce. Single mothers should never be allowed to posess children after breaking up the nuclear family unit.

Sort of.

I want to tell my story.

Basically I was raised by a mother who never really gave me a positive male in my life. We had money at one point and a nice house and my mom co-owned a businesses but the dude she was with was a coke user and had mental and anger issues.
He would hit me sometimes but i started fighting back and this was before i was a teenager.

Right before i was in my preteens we moved out and have pretty much been leeching off of the government everyday possible.

Food stamps, free housing free bills
It made me lazy as fuck.

and i've always fucking hated living like this.

As much i agree with communist ideas, i also love personal freedom, i want the america dream and i support businesses owners who love and treat their employees right. I believe in human rights, gay rights, I believe in diplomatic solutions to things but also crushing violence with violence, I believe people should have government help but i do not think people should rely so much on their goverment, im a bit of a libertarian left. Things like feminism or trannies although annoying dont effect me or bother me that much at all because nothing they do or say directly effects me in anyway.
Sure they say kill all men, but they ant doing shit and the most they will ever do is bitch and moan about things so i stopped paying attention to them.

My mother currently is an alcoholic who basically spends who time working 2 jobs under the table so it wont show up on records and getting free shit and then spending her money at the bar.

You would think my mom is a leftie right?
Wrong, I think my mom actually does to pol because she'll get drunk and straight up telling me its the jews that did this to us and its the jews keeping us down and its the jews making people gay and music is "the devil" and i should stop listening to it.
My real father abandon me and my mother when i was 2 years old and hasnt talked to me until i was 18 years old, im 21 years old. He is a lefite.

Raised for the first 8 years under single mother with two sisters.
She pawned us of on our grandparents for a few years and later came to live with us and them.
Pretty much that until behavioral issues with my sister turning into a roastie.
Lived with my dad for a bit when I was "too much" for them. (literally just tryna get some church puss)
Realized my dad was a piece of shit too.

Hate them all. Still see my grandma on Christmas for fat loot though.

Underrated

This thread is just more proof most people who are raised by one political wing of parents kids tend to lean the other way. granted not all the time but this happens a lot.

As i said in my post my mom hates her life and blame us being poor on scary jews and begs me to marry a white women to progress our race and i ended up being a leftie.

Then a lot of people here have boomer leftie hippie parents and end up being far right people, it seems to be the natural order of things in life, interesting.

Also i dated a far right white girl before who openly used the term nigger and said how much she hated Muslims and shit. This girl i dated also took meds for mental illness.

So even though i lean left and believe in womens rights and shit I hate like 99% of them because my experience with all of them have been fucking self-destructive babies

Well technically i wasn't but my dad was working from 6 am to 8 pm and sometimes moving away for a period so he wouldn't have to drive 5h to work.

Nothing political was really changed as i'm the "i'll have to look that up myself" type and was also pretty good at pretending that i cared about my mothers naturally more pro woman things.
But one thing that got uber fucked were my "manly" social skills as dad rarely had any "let's do manly stuff" moments with me.

Glad I had 2 parent nuke family.

The idea of my mom out 'dating' and bringing weird guys around is nauseating. It would be too weird.

>kicked

>Keeper