BREXIT: It's over Brits, you are done, you are dusted

Animal welfare, international aid, eve the freaking Euroatom, all gone. Brits, it is all gone. Never again will you have it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf9W70cHFBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Says increasingly nervous man for the umpteenth time.

OH NOO THE GERMANS ARE COMING

OHHHH THE BIG SCARY GERMANS

DON'T LET THEM GET ME

Keep me posted

Like Brenden ONeil said, the fact that the elite were so badly prepared for Brexit, is evidence of just how much we need it.

>being this salty about being denied access to 5 eyes
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this tingles my balls

Oh no, we'll have to go back to fending for ourselves, just like we did before joining this farce of a union.

Pretty fucking well, I might add...

How much astrazine do Germans consume? They are very similar to Californians i have noticed.

>Look at pic, look at topic, look at flag

When are we going to shove Germany's shit back in up their throat for trying to destroy Europe, AGAIN.

>ust like we did before joining this farce of a union.
You were the sick man of Europe before you joined the EU. You will be the sick man of Europe again ... like Ukraine!

>breakdown in international aid
So the government has a harder time giving away the taxpayers' money to negroes and muslims? The horror!

Meme answer.

>Brexit is going to be far worse than anyone could have guessed
>Now we're facing a breakdown in international aid.

Hahahaha, how will Brits recover from this!? If they can't send a portion of the taxpayers money to Africa, then they surely must be doomed.

You again? Just give up German faggot

fuck sakes when is nigel going to overthrow the government in a coup and declare war on the EU
i'm sick of these fucking europeans telling us that we're bad goys for leaving and i'm sick of the brainwashes EU supporters here that literally cannot make a single coherent argument
fuck the EU
fuck europeans
fuck all the traitors hiding in our homeland
but most importantly fuck germany

maybe you can go back to looking after your elderly too instead of importing tons of shit skins who eat up all the welfare

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf9W70cHFBA

>i'm sick of these fucking europeans telling us that we're bad goys for leaving

But, Nigel, you ARE the bad goys for leaving. That isn't even up for debate.

more like 5 goys

"As a British EU negotiator, I can tell you that I have no idea how to negotiate and will fuck over my own country because of it"

Fuck off Germany, we're leaving. No more gibs from us.

Bomber
Harris
Did
Nothing
Wrong

Neither did my dad who volunteered to spend time killing krauts with Mills Bombs and SMG.

Enjoy your daily diet of rapefugee cum as you work to keep Turks in welfare payments.

>Says increasingly nervous man for the umpteenth time.
To be fair, it IS going to shit and anyone could've seen it coming from the word "go". Literally, because the entire affair is going to turn out shit for Britain only and exclusively because Theresa May opted to initiate the Article 50 procedure first and THEN start Brexit negotiations, rather than vice versa. Britain has now given itself a deadline of 2 years to get the deal it wants, a deadline the EU is under no obligation to obey. The negotiations will effectively consist of EU representatives crossing their arms, waiting for the clock to run out and booting Britain without anything to show for it.

Had the British government acted with even a modicum of intelligence they would've delayed Article 50 until the biggest crinkles were smoothet out. The best hope Britain has is pro-British sentiment from the inside, but that ain't happening. Merkel wants to punish anyone with any thoughts of leaving Merkelreich, and Macron's thoughts are too complex for mere journalists. This has already sealed Britain's fate. There's now a sort of "bloc" of nations who want a more favorable Brexit for Britain because it benefits them, but this "bloc" consists of the Netherlands, Ireland and Denmark. Utter and complete nobodies that will in no way sway France and Germany. Maybe if Italy and Spain were also pro-Britain but Spain is butthurt about Gibraltar and Italy has no reason to care.

>The Independent
>The Guardian
Quite literally the British equivalent of CNN. Why do cucks view there as reputable news organisations?

What are reputable news sources then, other than the ones that agree with you?

You fucking cunts should all be lynched. Take a machete to open border politicians throats. Otherwise just fuck.

>"As a British EU negotiator, I can tell you that I have no idea how to negotiate and will fuck over my own country because of it"
Brits are big into BDSM, mate.

>opted to initiate the Article 50 procedure first and THEN start Brexit negotiations, rather than vice versa

Last I checked the EU just said "file the A50 notice or we won't negotiate". The EU wasn't really in a hurry to get rid of the UK... while the UK wanted out.

Could you be so kind as to explain exactly why I deserve to be lynched? Because you disagree with my mostly factual statements? Calm down Muhammad, in the West we have this tradition of free speech and exchange of arguments.

If 'progressives' complain about something, you know it's good.*

*The exception being Israel.

The latter does not follow the former.

The EU didn't want to negotiate before Article 50 because those are the rules, that's the whole point of Article 50, to provide a structure for the negotiations, so they don't drag on forever.

That doesn't imply the EU wanted to delay negotiations: the sentiment was overwhelmingly impatience for the UK to get on with it so everyone can move on. It literally means the opposite: declare article 50 so we can get on a timetable.

EU has always been far better prepared for negotiations than the UK, because negotiating shit is pretty much the EU's raison d'etre, whilst the UK has little civil service negotiating ability because so much of it has come under EU competence over the years.

Not to mention Brexit is being handled by incompetents who lack an even basic understanding of the EU (ignorance of the EU also largely being the reason Brexit is happening at all).

That is all bs. If the EU wanted a fast UK exit, it could have negotiated without the A50 notice on a bunch of shit.