Does Sup Forums imbibe?

Does Sup Forums imbibe?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewhiskyexchange.com/p/15372/drambuie-jacobite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too expensive

All the time. Pretty much every night, actually.

degenerate

that vodka is shit. drink Reyka r kys.

I prefer pic related

drinking rhum right now

gin has a distinctive taste

I don't like that

so I drink vodka.

Have you ever tried gin with tonic water?

Sadly, I do.

And I imbibe a lot, specifically about $500 a month which is more than what some third worlders here earn.

>muh over-commercialized hip millenial vodka
Blergh, although all good vodka costs around the same price

Just drink whiskey, it's actually drinkable

I prefer rakija

how can anyone just drink alcohol? i try not to vomit at the taste of it. beer/cider is the only thing i can drink

with time you'll get used to it

nu-male beta cuck detected.

Only Tito's American Vodka.

Yes, but I drink beer.

you have to be over 18 to browse this site

rakija is the water of the devil. never been as fucked up as when i have gotten drunk on rakija, with people from bosnia.

american beer is quite boring thought

>beer/cider is the only thing i can drink
>not drinking straight vodka by the bottle
>being this much of a faggot

Buckfast gets you fucked fast

> beer/cider
I bet you have a feminine penis too

have you tried the homemade 80% mix?
it was good enough to forget about the collapse of yugoslavia and my wife leaving me

The best vodka, for its price range, is Sobieski. I get blasted on Fridays but I'm switching to wine because I need to either tone it down or quite entirely.

>just drink
You mean by itself? No one besides career alcoholics and established connoisseurs (is it the right one for alcohol tasters experts too??) do it

>cider

Whiskey masterrace.

>being a fucking chav

yea, tried the strong home made stuff. the people giving drinking with me still talks about it. i get messages to this day, when they tell stories to their friends and family down there.

It tastes very ok, the best i have tried is one made on pear.

doubles don't lie, whiskey ftw famalam

I prefer andorian ale

i would recommend the grape rakija

>rakija
Basic gestalt?

Also, where my 40 chuggers at? Where my wine tetra pak squad at?

I like experience scotch

i will look out for that, the next time i need to remove a week from my memory. I brought a bosnian girl home to visit, and now everyone in my family drinks the stuff.

No. No alcohol, no smoking, no drugs.

ya...got shitfaced on sunday, then I hurt myself pretty badly...like I took a wall to my mid torso...I can't even cough with it causing huge pain...

Drinking this micro brew 9%
Though I heard beer gives you female hormones and that it's best to drink vodka

thewhiskyexchange.com/p/15372/drambuie-jacobite
>not buying 3.5 grand whisky

go to drink

Dem tetrapak stronk as fuug ayyy

Gin masterrace reporting in. Got a bottle of tanquraaaaayyyyaaayyyy, one hendricks(before it became mainstream, bish got a collectors box), 1 botanist, best of them. And wish i had a bottle of monkey 43

I wasn't trying to say specifically THIS BRAND of vodka, I just wanted to know how many of us do alcohol regularly

>3500 britcuck pounds
>for whiskey LIQUER

no thanks, muhammad

I'll stick with my Kentucky and Tennessee stuff, thanks

Yes but don't tell anyone or I kms

called your mum

Rakija, raki(turkish), oozou(?? Greek)
Its a arak spirit, blends with water, tastes shit. But most natives only drink raki to very specific foods

Plastic jug vodka, sure.

You know we have more going for us than just Budweiser and Coors, right?

Has anyone drunk Absinthe? Might try it some weekend, any tips? Don't you have to burn it or something, because it's as strong as surgical spirit?

Costco has an epic house gin. Makes the best martinis.

Be weary of that m8, some time ago like a whole Russian village accidentally Jonestown'd themselves by drinking methanol

Wtf are you on about you fool. Its made by monks and drank by punks.

Ill only drink beer socially, if im drinking get drunk I prefer straight vodka or whiskey only because its quick and gets the job done. If im only looking to drink something for the taste ill just drink Gatorade or something

I'd try it if we had costco out here, but i prefer my gin straight.

I like San Miguel.

Drink a double dram of the port cask Glenmorangie 12 and stop being a fucking pussy.

I've got about three fingers left of a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label. I like to have a drink of it after work. I gotta figure out what to buy next, tho..............

I've heard it makes you trip or something. Or that it's more "heady" feeling. Probably BS

Rakija > Vodka > Vinjak > everything else

Balvenie Doublewood

>not drinking vodka mixed with absinthe

on the other hand how can i tell if i have a problem? I have a shot or 2 of vodka every night mainly to dull myself to sleep

if you like blends, try monkey shoulder

I've been drinking since I was like 16 but I still have a pretty low tolerance. Anyone else? All it takes is like 2 beers for me to feel warm and fuzzy.

Has any1 tastes the drink orgasm?

2 kahula
2baileys
2 amaretto
Rest milk/cream

I'm not gay but this is a really nice dick, it shouldn't be deleted by mods, it's practically a work of art by god himself.

This guy gets it, vodka is for Slavs and sluts

>falling for the liquid jew

Nah, I drink twice a month or so, depends, but I'd say I'm somewhat tolerant, as I've always been, about 4-5 light beers and I'm feeling quite well

Depends if I have a smoke though, then it's bad times

i do like this mixed with ice tea or an arnold palmer

also good in a big ass cup with ice

Whiskey

You sound like a faggot.

I prefer a different intoxicant that is legal where I live

>green apple whiskey
Sounds like an abomination

Sounds like it'd be way too thick and rich. Needs something stronger like whiskey to give it a kick

you western fags can't handle vodka, stop LARPing

whiskey (usually some laphroaig or lagavulin)
wine (preferably red, sometimes rosé)
beer (guinness or a czech lager)

all in moderation and depending on circumstances as drinking for the sake of drinking is degenerate

This. Good pick.

Looks like you REALLY like Miguel.

Try a Death In The Afternoon, Hemingway's go to

seewith a splash of melon liqueur

Drinking is European culture, if you don't drink your some sort of gay Muslim nigger commie

>This meme
Also California wine >>>> France

Vodka is just whisky with all the flavour removed. Literally every country has spirits there's nothing special about the liquid Slav

you can't handle alcohol, drunk vomitting Bongs abroad are the greatest example

You're probably right.

But DUDE INTOXICATING PLANT LMAO is more fun anyway

I've never drank before and I'm kind of on the fence about it because alcohol is unhealthy and I can't develop a taste for it if I never bother to try it in the first place.

whiskey, jameson is preffered, burns a fire in my stomach and makes me want to fight

Nice joke

Yup

>a shot or 2 of vodka every night
Damn, you're going to die soon. But seriously, that's nothing. Read the al/ck/ threads to see what a REAL problem is like.

Home made without chemicals.

You drink 500g of this you can talk to fucking trees and black out.
And the next morning you wont even have a hangover, if you pair it with some good meat and cheese.

Dry alco/pol/ic here...
Generally try to avoid spirits - they'll up your tolerance and realistically you can only get SO drunk on beer/wine before you piss/shit/vomit/passout.
2 fingers of voddy is not much relatively. I was doing a litre bottle a day with beer chasers when I stopped.

>on the other hand how can i tell if i have a problem?
If you can't go dry for at least a week/month at a time and if you can't stop at 2.

For those who're struggling - naltrexone worked for me. But I wanted to quit. And I think that's the key
>DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO/TAKE TO GET DRY - IF YOU DON'T REALLY REALLY WANT TO DO IT FOR YOURSELF IT'LL NEVER SUCCEED.

To add another advice here:
Stay fucking away from pure spirits like Vodka. That shit will up your tolerance faaar too fast.

If you want to get drunk every 2nd or 3rd day, do it. Buy like 10 beer and you're good to go.