The top IT staffer for Debbie Wasserman Schultz just tried to flee the country

Feds/USCP picked up Imran Awan at Dulles Aiport last night as he was "trying to leave the country." Has been arraigned. Surrendered passport

twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/889944148379394048

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/
riggedit.com/syria/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/isis-who-are-they/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/benghazi-libya-2012/
riggedit.com/2017/07/09/seth-rich-megapost/
riggedit.com/2017/07/10/russia-hacking-collusion/
youtu.be/tj7vNPnnNuU
riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/
hooktube.com/watch?v=SqIY8KvuoJo
archive.fo/phUys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Bump

We have the best border agents don't we?

MODS

forum sliding going on with duplicate threads

BAAMM!!!!

Bump

BREAKING!!!

NEWS!!!!

I made this for you. It took me approximately 80 seconds. I could have offered the world so much more . . . as could you.

Big

Yes thats a fairly spice meatball i would say. Is the shoe really about to drop once and for all? God i will have a ten foot erection if it does.

Well would you look at the time

its nothing. more fake news

THIS.
just ignore this shitty thread and move along

RIP

>on bank fraud charges

this has shit to do with anything, morons.

Shills are dead silent on this. You can usually count for them to buy the comment section of /r/conspiracy. Totally happening

in the past even mentioning the awans on that sub got a dozen shills on you

theyre waiting for marching orders

Someone tell me why some poo in the loo sandnigger has access to government shit. Foreigners should not run the white man's house.

return whence you came

Read this and you'll understand.

All democrats deserve to die.

So how do you think MSM will try to spin the story when the first heads start to roll?
Will they try to act as Trump is an evil dictator, or will they play along to avoid being fucked themselves?

>mfw you are three months ahead of everyone else

New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Again, anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

kek

tick tick tick ....

eat some lead traveling at a high velocity.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

>shill doesn't understand how this works.
you fucking moron. WOO HOO! They're going down!

???

online paper trail leads to more- enough cause for warrants. fucking idiot.

fear

haaaaave you met ?

Does anyone know where de'treyquanbanama is? Wasn't he supposed to be running the "alternative government" from his $10 million mansion? When was the last time he was in the country?

Law Enforcement VERY likely they have the GOODS on the

THE WHOLE DNC ENCHILADA
>including the SETH RICH case.

Holy Shit,

>Are we going to #FLUSHtheSEWER?

If you need some Backstory:

DNC Fakes Metadata with Crowdstrike and Analysis shows Data is Copied Locally
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

Background: Hillary is a Career, Criminal Scumbag TRAITOR

>riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/

Hillary and Obama Fucked The World

>riggedit.com/syria/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/isis-who-are-they/
>riggedit.com/2017/07/12/benghazi-libya-2012/

DNC Colluded with Hillary; Stole the Primary From Bernie
Seth "Pandas4Bernie" Rich Noticed, Got Pissed :
>riggedit.com/2017/07/09/seth-rich-megapost/

Killing Seth Rich is the Final Step, He Was The Leaker Not Russia

DNC Obstructs; refuses to Turn over Server

Has 3rd Party CROWDSTRIKE Frame Russia
>riggedit.com/2017/07/10/russia-hacking-collusion/

PS: Criminal Bankers Run the World: DOJ & HSBC

Spend 9 Month EVADING JUSTICE on Heinous WarCrimes
Colluding with MSM to Spew LIES about POTUS & Russia
TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP
End the reign of Traitors.
Incarceration is Mercy!

IMRAN ARRESTED trying to flee the Country
>SO now ASK IMRAN AWAN:

WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE THE DNC SERVERS TO FBI

WHY DID DWS PAY YOU 5 MILLION DOLLARS

WHY DID YOU SET UP THE PRIVATE SERVER

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY HACKS

GIVE ME THE HARD DRIVES

SELL YOUR COHORTS OUT TO PROTECT YOUR ASS

youtu.be/tj7vNPnnNuU

It is really fucking Happening.

Got 'Em.

TuRAUwQuJlvCF4y2cY5cIGVyDsRnR0M4ByJBykX3gwEb2ezgVekpbpns6XeVbtsr7VuwZIvF/JEctW2MDxU8o+pEXLaQvbZBW1NAa8Lj1PT2oHKivHQcxU0Y4uP8pBnfYLuhg94FKc7fSQgTaxAWKujluogtTROLVE3NK4SbjUWsBLQR9ymeSKHooWkBHU/Nuh0VVrkFjzWKtAK3d7nvOHrx97XhtlROYVr8Zw10lW9t/C/tG27qXb/Kj/szwasx
>3fiveN not me

>pic

That commie monkey was President for 8 years. I think I'm still in denial.

Word is that O'bomba is staying in countries that don't have extradition treaties with the US.

(((Wasserman-schultz)))

Last I heard of him he was in Indonesia - his second home country.

Fuck Seth Rich. I want justice for Madeleine Mccann. Scumbag Podestas man. I wonder if this shit goes back to the Jean-Bennet case too....

What does this mean? Is it an encryption key? I see you've posted it in a few /pol threads.

>ID Suck 96's

>Jean-Bennet

Jon Benet's parents were military intelligence with ties to the presidio case

> only person arrested for 2016 election is a democrat

It goes way back. Look up Johnny Gosh, Linicoln, Nebraska, and the Finders Cult.

Gibbs_me_dat_rundown.exe
Imran Awan Arrested

Awan was released Tuesday on a “high-intensity supervision program,” according to a DOJ spokesman.

He must wear a GPS monitor, abide by a curfew of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. and cannot leave a 50-mile radius of his Lorton, Va., home. He was also forced to surrender his passports and is scheduled to reappear in court for a preliminary hearing Aug. 21.

The Odds of this dude feeling down on his luck and shooting himself in the back of the head are phenomenal.
The implications are staggering.!!

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/

nice pic schlomo

bump for Pelosi

John podesta financed the #disruptj20 riots.

You must be new here

any sources on this besides a Sup Forums post? It seems a little far fetched but I believe it.

bump
Speaking of sandniggers, daily reminder that the Dems are grooming this man, former Detroit Health Department Executive Director Abdul El-Sayed, for a possible run at the White House. He is sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood and has announced his candidacy for Governor in Michigan. Some basic info, per wikipedia:
>Born: October 31, 1984 (age 32), Michigan
Awards: Rhodes Scholarship; Paul and Daisy Soros; Fellowships for New Americans
Education: University of Michigan, Ann; Arbor (BA); Oriel College, Oxford (MA, PhD); Columbia University (MD)
Political party: Democratic Party.
Pocahontas and Al Jazeera have already started with the cheerleader bullshit, and Michigan's deceased Democrat voters will be joined a huge number of sandnigger voters from Dearborn. Funny how the Census Bureau counts sandniggers as White, making Dearborn about 89% White even though that number is far lower.
I hope we're having a real, big, actual happening involving numerous pairs of handcuffs on our favorite DNC scum. The Dems hate the United States, White Americans, and Whites around the world. They must be stopped.

I HOPE HE RUNS
A sandnigger stands a snowball's chance in hell being elected here. More winning for the Right side.

oh shiii this is getting more believable.
it's truly happening isn't it

>Rhodes Scholarship
That's code for CIA op. See also, Clinton, Bill.

he's done this every happening thread for like 3 days straight.
Either that or samefagging is the national pastime of Argentina.

is barry back home?

Al Capone was caught for tax fraud when everyone knew he ran a sindicated crime network that murdered hundreds of people. This is how you topple these people. It's not like they aren't experts at skirting along the edge of the law. Politicians are mainly lawyers.

Let that fuck run, no way he'll win.

I'll get you, bitch.

digits determine method of suicide

>Muslim nerd likely does not want to go to prison
>if he knows shit or has shit will want to cut deal

No, losing to wars to England and being raped by Dictators is their national past time

It base64 decodes to a binary. I would see if it runs anything but I'm on mobile.

>DNC Fakes Metadata with Crowdstrike and Analysis shows Data is Copied Locally
Okay, can someone help me out? Is Crowdstrike the company Comey refers to when answering whether the FBI was given access to the DNC servers? He says that they did not have access.
>Comey: The DNC in the spring of 2016 hired a firm that ultimately shared with us their forensics of their review of the system
hooktube.com/watch?v=SqIY8KvuoJo
Comey says his "folks" told him it was okay that the DNC didn't turn over the servers. Get the fuck outta here.

So what's the over-under on Awan winding up committing suicide by dropping a barbel on his neck while falling down the stairs and landing headfirst on seven bullets with his hands tied behind his back?

>I HOPE HE RUNS
>A sandnigger stands a snowball's chance in hell being elected here. More winning for the Right side
You would know better than me, user, but I'm in Ohio and I wouldn't put it past Cleveland and Columbus to get on board with something like that were the opportunity presented.
>That's code for CIA op. See also, Clinton, Bill.
Clinton crossed my mind right away when I read 'Rhodes'
>Let that fuck run, no way he'll win.
I said the same thing about King Nigger. That was/still is an unpleasant surprise. Look at all the damage he and the Dems and the neocon traitors have done.

I think Muslims represent a clear existential threat to American culture and lives vs a half-black lawyer from Hawaii (we think).
One thing is certain - blacks fucking hate Arab Muslims, so do working class white, and Democrats cannot win without those two demographics.

The suicided body zipped up in a suitcase in the bathtub (sorry, I need to organize my folder. don't have quick access to my clinton body count info) stands out as one of more creative murders.

>wasserman

I hear you, but the Democrats have shown they will do anything illegal to win. Normie voters are burnt on politics, and there are a ton of White dems in Michigan who will vote for whoever has the D next to their name, sandnigger or not.

Kek this guy is gonna come down with a nasty case of the suicides

I fear poor Imram is about to have a stroke/heart attack/car crash/bar bell accident or get shanked in prison ....yep he a dead man walking

Does this mean more liberal tears?
Not that I'm running out, but you can never have too much.

Hmmm not sure about that, we voted for Trump last year, and for Reagan in 80 (Regan Democrats)

There were two alleged hacks. One of the DNC the other of Podesta. So two servers were "hacked". The FBI was denied access to both, the DNC server and the Podesta server. Both Podesta and the DNC claim it was the Russians.

fuk, just reading that pisses me off.
It better not be true.

It means a little more than that. If the rumors are true the dems just got caught handing information over to terrorists. It's literally high treason.

This is now 2 months old, and seems very important in context of the current happening:

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz Uses Voice Changer To Call Law Firm Suing DNC - Forgets To Disable Caller ID

archive.fo/phUys

>Attorney Elizabeth Lee Beck's office received a call just before 5PM on Thursday from an individual who was apparently using a 'robotic and genderless' voice changing device, sniffing around with questions about the DNC lawsuit filed over cheating in the 2016 election. The suit - based on documents released by hacker Guccifer 2.0, claims that the DNC colluded with Sec. Hillary Clinton's campaign 'to perpetrate a fraud on the public.' (see more here)
>After a brief chat with the law firm's secretary, the 'mysterious' voice-masking caller concluded the call with an 'Okey dokey.'
>And whose number showed up when the law firm turned around and googled the number from the caller ID? Why, who else but Debbie Wasserman Schultz' Aventura office!

okey dokey

The Dems have already committed treason in Benghazi, and nothing happened.
I mean if some of the Dems go down, so will some Repubs like John McCain.
Which doesn't bother me at all, but we'd have the whole fed gov working to cover up those crimes.

bump

How much do you wanna bet that he ends up suicided in his prison cell?

I live next to the Dulles Airport. Will investigate

That's right you proxy Jew scum, be worried.

No one here will take that bet user.

Is this one of the Pakistani brothers who killed Seth Rich?

/ELB/ Thread up

Don't be a downer. This time it's different.

get her get him

Presidio case? Elaborate please.