HAPPENING!!! MANAFORT SUBPEONA DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/889944148379394048
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/07/25/fbi-investigating-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-workers-home-pakistani-brothers-report.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/dirty-tricks-mueller-plotting-flip-paul-manafort-potus/
washingtonpost.com/politics/manafort-turns-over-notes-that-could-provide-new-details-on-trump-tower-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/2017/07/25/85989da6-713e-11e7-8839-ec48ec4cae25_story.html?utm_term=.eed2552be102
archive.is/PWgvA
thehill.com/policy/national-security/343041-special-counsel-looking-into-possible-money-laundering-by-manafort
twitter.com/NPR/status/889971177401327618
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAD!

>MANAFORT SUBPEONA
?????

AYYYLMAO
The bargaining begins.

Your faggotry is showing.

i dont get it. care to explain?

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! HE MET WITH A (((RUSSIAN)))!!!! IMPEACH NOW!!!!

Literally no one gives a fuck

He flipped!

They wanted to force Manafort to appear before a court, now they don't want him to.

Either some deal was reached or they realized that it would be worthless.

Manafort and Mueller got pardons to take down the Deep State

SHILLS YOU GUYS ARE SO BAD AT YOUR JOB.

ARE YOU EVEN TRYING ANYMORE?

Is muh Russia dead?

The paid professionals are all bugging out as we type.
(Not really. They're probably awaiting their new marching orders, as per usual.)

(((goldman)))

Not looking good for Trump. He most likely struck a deal.

That or he's got leverage now:

twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/889944148379394048

foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/07/25/fbi-investigating-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-workers-home-pakistani-brothers-report.html

It's really funny, I think this one was aimed at me.

Give me more info, Sup Forums!

He already turned over his notes and Mueller got the records from Deutsch Bank.

They have enough for an indictment.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the delusions run strong in this one.

b-but RUSSIA~!!!

DIRTY TRICKS: Mueller Plotting to Flip Paul Manafort Against POTUS

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/dirty-tricks-mueller-plotting-flip-paul-manafort-potus/

Drumpf can't keep getting away with it!!!

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMFFPPPHHHFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!1!

Seconding this one, more info! Tell us everything! Who is Manafort? What does it mean when a subpoena drops? Inquiring minds wish to know!

Seriously tho
someone put up an infographic or something

Drip Drip drumpftards... Can you feel your world closing in? Cheeto Jesus is gonna look great wearing orange

Manafort took a plea/pardon deal.

He's squealed, and it's not Trump he squealed on.

Stop with the fucking HAPPENING! if it's not happening. It's a meaningless phrase now because everyone abuses it.

This is nothing until we have more infomation, and even still, Manafort is irrelevant, unless he "kills himself" it's not happening.

He turned over his notes.

He's playing ball so they dropped the subpeona.

>Trump will have a twitter fit in less than two hours.

washingtonpost.com/politics/manafort-turns-over-notes-that-could-provide-new-details-on-trump-tower-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/2017/07/25/85989da6-713e-11e7-8839-ec48ec4cae25_story.html?utm_term=.eed2552be102

Archived
archive.is/PWgvA

Bump

Who else is he gonna squeal on? He worked for Trump. You didnt fall for the "Mueller is working for Trump" meme did you?

Wait what
Wrong image
I meant to bump with this

That means he's singing to the Feds

pic semi-related

Gee, wonder why...
thehill.com/policy/national-security/343041-special-counsel-looking-into-possible-money-laundering-by-manafort

Good. You don't want to get on the wrong side of Manafort.

Pretty fucking nice digits.

NEVER OUT OF MANA

>Let me just put my dirty Russia money in Deutsch bank and not the Cayman Islands.

Idiot.

Kek is with us. He is here.

Goddamn who is he blackmailing to get a free pass like this? Starting to think manfort connections with the mafia is starting to sound realistic and not as much as a meme anymore...

y-yes sir I will donate my whole paycheck sir please fuck my girlfriend

Praise Kek

Sick numerals

Niggercrats want to use him as a bargaining chip so that this doesn't get prosecuted.

>Linking to fox
Please stop making Americans look dumb.

Good, traitors should hang

c-checked

Manafort actually spied on Russia for the state department, check the wiki leaks.

The end has begun shills

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

Feeling a bit nervous there, shareblue?

Looks like sarcasm to me, user.

Nice!! Checked but also true.

Yes, but Blumpf will eventually pay for the two scoops scandal.

manafort was basically their only guy outside of flynn. and flynn's dealings with Russia were cleared a long time ago, he was in trouble for dealing with Turkey in a very suspicious manner.

without Manafort idk what they're doing.

Manafort's lawyers convince them that he had EVEN LESS to offer the than Kushner did....

Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort & Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson are not expected to appear at a Senate Judiciary Cmte hearing tomorrow.
twitter.com/NPR/status/889971177401327618

>who is manafort

What a fucking idiot you are.

If they had something on Trump they wouldn't need to flip Manafort.

RIP muh Russia narrative.

google dip shit.

he was head of trumps campaign in 2016.

>L O L

So...the 27th is real huh?

Lurk moar faggot

I really hope so.

Paul "you act like Cruz, you get the concrete shoes" Manafort

How can something die that was never alive?

muh faux news

c

REAL

and so is the one from reuters

They should now question Russian Ambassador Kyslyak. he was pretty well THE "contact with Russia". entrapment tool. He dropped in on Sessions, phoned Flynn, made a few calls to Russia knowing they were being wiretapped. Showed up at Trump events to shake hands and then call it a "meeting with Russians". How connected is Kyslyak to Obama/Clinton/Democrats? Word is he was invited to all their parties. Was he the double agent who helped Clinton/Podesta with all their Russian deals? The whole investigation could be called Trump team investigation of contacts with Russian Kyslyak since that was mostly what it was.

>right on time

What could he possibly squeal on Trump about? Manafort is the only one who is likely fucked. He has done many shady things in the past.

I'm just a spurdo I don't understand, what does this mean and is it grand?

The biggest happening since 9/11 is going to unfold before your eyes.

WTF IS PIC RELSSTED REAL THEN????

Yes

>call bluff on subpoena threat
>get a subpoena
>backtrack immediately

what a waste of time lol

Doooo bloooooops!!

Should I fap now or during? I don't want to miss it because of postponing.

oh shit nigga