What will make Zuckerberg the best US President of all time?

What will make Zuckerberg the best US President of all time?

He'll probably stop the NSA from spying on us since he already has all our personal info.

Would Dems even consider him? They already said they wouldn't give Bernie the ticket no matter what

High functioning autism. Seriously, it's basically the Jewish secret.

The Z U C C

i dont see how that socially awkward jewish pig will be able to convince anyone to vote for his betafag ass

A complete revision of the US history.

If jews could get Trump elected, they can get anyone into office

His untimely death from double nigger aids.

I realize that a few days ago. Jews are weak and pathetic, as such they have to resort to piggybacking onto the achievements of the more noble races (i.e. anyone else) in order to survive.

This in and of itself is a pathetic behavior, so Jew women become repulsed by Jew men. in order to continue his lineage, Jew must do something. so Jew creates system of shekels in order to artificially elevate him to a position of authority in spite of his weakness.

this works, except it doesnt actually make Jew women (or women in general) actually want to fuck you, nor do they respect you as a male. so what is Jew to do?

half of them dedicate their resources and infrastructure to fucking children (cue Pizzagate/elite pedo rings), the other half dedicates himself to bringing the rest of the planet down to the level of the Jew male (i.e. weak, and a slave to women). there's quit a bit of overlap between the two groups as well.

We all know what's gotten happen.

he'll have every critique of him burned and all his detractors purged for generations

He is an idiot but a rich and influential idiot,

There will be hundreds of people whispering in his ear trying to take advantage of it and he is too dumb to spot them.

He is the perfect political pawn

fuck that jew

Can't wait

Zuck is the true mastermind. Not Soros

I hope he runs, it would be so fucking hilarious watching him get BTFO. That dude has as much character as a facebook like. He's like a Hillary Clinton that got their political education from newspapers.

fucking this. he's probably comparably autistic to a lot of people here, they just have the benefit of not having to appear publicly. you can tell how uncomfortable zuckerberg is just doing interviews and shit, a presidential campaign would be hell for him.

it would be as sneaky as Hillary's, but instead of all the "Im with Her" crap, you'd just get a boatload of uncoached unadulterated autism.

>elon musk doing blatant power move
>zuck sweating
>lena dunham manspreading/even being invited

If he kills himself.
What a great world and legacy that would be.

what's with the retard standing on the table?

I am genuinely laughing my ass off. the back view of his legs makes it even better

Establishing a technocracy

>all our personal info.

not all, not our, not personal

good luck with his book

mm-more..

This one was actually kind of subtle up until the end. I honestly thought someone had posted one of his actual sperg rants until I realized it was just Zuck-posting.

how fucking bluepilled can you be if you hope to have the literal grandmaster jew of our time as the us president? seriously kys

Suicide after Trump makes him eat his own shit in the first debate.
>calling it now
>autistic faggot vs the greatest troll ever

gassing himself

>0 people like this

>the deep state picked this guy as their choice

He has 0 charisma. Even normies don't like him.

noone likes this weirdo geek, and a jew to boot
he will be known for his fail

He'll never be president, he's universally hated and has the personality of a dead jellyfish.

Why become president when he can put his fist up a presidents ass at anytime.

What a fucking stupid idea.

This lefty liberal shills are really fucked in the head...

When he kills himself during the SOTU

I always thought that money was the Jews way of compensating for inferior genetics.
They've spent centuries socially engineering women to view money and trinkets as the be all and end all of life.

>Zuckerberg
>Best president
Choose one

If they USA voted in Zuckerkike, you would immediately displace Germany to second rank of most cucked nations and Sweden to third.

Dub's of truth right there

>When you have to explicitly state that you ingested food like a regular person

I agree entirely. money's only really useful because it allows to groups to indirectly exchange items using fiat. the only group that would get so obsessed with money is one that has no useful items to begin with

Not to mention, Jews still have a unique "archetype" to them, despite having no country or genuine culture to call their own. it seems to me that the only way such a group could survive is via nepotism and tricks

>Then you realize it's fake and feel dumb

in your defense, we've pretty much reached the Poe's Law event horizon and he probably has done the equivalent of what you describe at some point in the last year.

A bullet between the fourth, and fifth vertebrae.