You aren't a real American if you don't have a relative who brought back a trophy from war

You aren't a real American if you don't have a relative who brought back a trophy from war.

What you got Sup Forums? Pic related, it's a katana my grampa lifted off a jap officer he bayoneted in the Philippines.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makin_Island_raid
ageofshitlords.com/jewish-guy-asks-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get your own katana, loser
the people who matter the least are the first to credit themselves for the deeds of others

Don't you have a refugee to get raped by?

He was a captain in the navy on board a sub. It was during a raid on a base. One on one with an officer, had he lost I would never had been born. This sword is a 400 year old heirloom which served an important role in the timeline that led to me.

Go eat some shitty bland food or something.

>that shitty carpet

Bet gramps regrets winning that fight now

I do need to get that rug replaced, I'll give you that.

You should give it back.

More like a shitty mass-produced sword like all the other shitty mass-produced sword jap officers carried.

>submarine captain
>''raid on a base''
>one on one ?combat? with a "jap officer''
Either you're fool of shit, or your grandfather was, because the odds a sub captain would be fighting hand to hand japs is zilch, zero, non-existent, nada.

So which is it OP?

Don't have it where I am right now but I have a civil war sword my dad got from my granddad. Apparently someone in my family took it off a dead Union soilder.

The way you speak reminds me of me.
You even use that "zip, zero, nadda" thing which I say a lot myself.
You wouldn't happen to be an evil twin brother of mine, leaf?

great uncle who died brought back a luger

Don't have the picture, but my great grandpa and his platoon picked gold teeth from the heads of dead japs on Okinawa

Have you stopped to consider you might be the evil one in all this?

Grandad brought back his old m1 garand and it still works too.

Ah the leaf's found love.

I've had it appraised profesionally at an antique arms show the other day. It's an authentic fake. Edo era swordsmith, quality steel, but faked the name to make it appear to be the work of a much more prolific smith at the time.

I can increase the value of it if I get the maker's mark professionally removed.

Here's some history for you too, they would often go to raid coastal bases in person if they wanted to keep a low profile.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makin_Island_raid

Same here

My great grandpa knocked some guys teeth out and kept them

I don't know, I think it's pretty cool that the guy killed a Jap and got a trophy, so you might be the one with the evil opinion.
The Japs started the war after all

no

nigger you bought that at the mall i have the same one

Great Grandpa brought back an 1830s bayonet from Germany. Not sure how he got it or what it was used on, and I'll never know, because he is now dead and it passed on to an uncle, who will pass it on to his millennial kids to sell for a new pair of teh aer jurdens.

Right, I know about the raiders and their role in the Pacific. What I'm questioning is how your grandfather who is a supposed Captain in the USN seems to be able to abandon his post to go play grunt and stab japs in the gut with his bayonet. What is it now, then? Is he a ranger, a marine, or a gung-ho Navy Captain whose able to leave his ship during a raid and be at the worst place possible for a naval commander: on land, stuck in a knife-fight.

Shit, I'm going to have to second that.

*shrug* he was a captain on a submarine for at least part of the war. HATED gays because subs became big ol' fag fests and his superior officer made a pass at him. Story I posted is what I was told. Cant verify, he's been dead for 30 years.

Sword is authentic though, though not a military blade. Likely a family heirloom the guy had in his affects.

>US virgin islands
Extra R A R E

My uncle was in Cambodia during Nam. He brought back ears, which he smuggled home disguised as a package of dried fruit.

Pics? that's pretty metal

Light the grenade on fire.

You got me. I'm not a real American.

The explosive has been removed. However the detonator mau still be a bit dangerous

My grandfather took this sword from an Uruk-Hai officer he killed at the battle of Helm's Deep.

My uncle had a jar full of golden teeth he picked out of stoner Gooks in vietnam. he would loot for gold teeeth and weeD

LOL

its about 16k worth of gold.

why does that sword have pagan runes on it

Did he take it to remind himself the folly of the rebellion and sacrosanct nature of life?

Helm s dept? I never heard about an area of LA called like that...what does he recollect about the big chimpout of 1992

What happened to it? Did they sell it?

He's posted this before. Similar story. Only this time he edited out the dragon on the blade near the handguard.

>his great grandfather didnt bring back an African spear from his tours in WW2

My grandfather brought back one of those Japanese good luck flags.

My grandpa also brought one back gave it to my dad who gave it to me my grandpa fought in new guiene

Because everyone that served in WW2 took part in combat amirite???? Fucking tard. Its sad that your gramps who was probably pretty cool and alpha left you, his little neckbeard virgin fuckboi that awesome sword.

My grandfather cut the ears off of Japs. Found them after he died 40 of them took us few minutes to realize what they were

>tfw everyone who fought in ww1 is dead
>tfw within 10 years everyone who fought in ww2 will be dead
I don't like these fucking feels, my dudes

>Edited out
>Not just posting other side of sword

Boy you are as dumb as a sack of potatos, I'll tell you what.

I guess I'm american now, better call cheeto führer about my greencard...

Grampa died in the 50's and no one took care of the collection but we have a bunch of rusty Jap swords and guns.

Take the swords to a professional. If they're worth anything they can refinish and take off the rust.

This american girl is my personal war throphy potentially it could also make me american.

>肥前國住藤原忠慶
Impossible.
>that gay ass engraving
FAKE.

We've banned travel from Muslim countries, sorry...

More like 20 years. Still there are people around that were born in 1900 basically they could have been the main cast of the boardwalk empire...till a couole of months ago we still had a woman born in 1899

lol my grandpa was a pilot, so no cool treasures : (

Kinda true, it isn't an authentic Fujiwara blade but is authentic edo period steel.

Smith was some faggot trying to get more credit for his blades than they deserved, apparantly happened all the fucking time and smiths with duel it out when they found out.

conserve them how they are, cleaning might fuck them

I dig the messer style exposed full tang but that monster could really use a thinner distal.

>authentic edo period steel.
more like
>autistic pedo period squeal

SIQQ BURN!!!!! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

I thought the burn was good..

actually kinda was, I wanted an excuse to post that pic lmao

>it's a katana my grampa lifted off a jap officer he bayoneted in the Philippines.

We know you got it on the internet, you fucking neckbeard.

No, but I do caress it delicately while I watch my animes and eat rice balls

Do war medals count? My opa left me his war medals and my cousin's were jealous as fuck.

They'd even ask me how much I thought it'd be worth to sell them.

Maybe he left them to me because he trusted I wouldn't pawn them.

This is a flag my father brought back from an American Outpost near Takrit of a dead American Soldier he killed using 10$ Fertilizer and an RC Car.

Am I real Amerika Now? Kindly go to /k/ now.

>opa
Isn't that German???

Thats pretty kewl. Ya family members can be scum. Apparently my dad's drug addict sister tried to steal the sword from the estate after my gramps died because it was "Unfair" that he got the sword.

She inherited at least half of the money though (out of 3) and manage to blow it all in 2 years. Funny that.

I have a Mauser .32 pocket pistol from Normandy

Nice larp, but you are aware that "flag" is paper, right. Should have searched a lil more for a better pic. Oh well, next time.

Dutch. He was part of the underground and saved the lives of 2 platoons by getting drunken German soldiers to talk about an ambush they were about to do on allied soldiers, among many other things including hijacking a bus the Germans were going around gathering dutch men to fight for them and letting them free.

Shit, my great-grandfather was buried with his medals.Apparently he got some good ones, and he fought in both WW1 and WW2.

As long as I got a response and wasted your time, I consider it a victory.

Well it's a German word too.
My grandparents were born in the Netherlands during WW2, I think their family hid Jews or political opponents I believe.

Aren't trophies of war illegal now. And soldiers recently who tried to bring back souvenir ak's from iraq got sent to Leavenworth or some shit? Which is bs cause why is bringing home a jap katana, a luger pistol from normandy against the law? The world didn't end did it? Who makes up these fucked up laws!?

My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War and the trophy they brought back for me was our independence as a sovereign nation. You're welcome.

(((Them)))

I should've known i was blind but now i see annon. But seriously that is fucked up getting sent to a military prison? For just wanting a simple war souvenir? Wtf pretty messed up.

Yea I think it's for quite a few European countries

Theory that I heard is that it's there to reduce unnecessary kills. People might kill a guy they dont need to just because that want to take something of there's as a trophy. Seems silly, but who knows. Maybe nigs when full ape in nam and started murdering hard because they wanted to steal someone's bamboo dildo.

>You aren't a real American if you havent brought back a trophy from war.

ftfy you fat larping faggot

Reminder that someone here could have or be related to someone who has the Tokugawa swords and no one would even know it.

The Americans who confiscated them either used a fake name, or the Japanese who recorded it used their Romaji names which don't translate.

We're not at war with you mario

"Opa" is common throughout all Germanic languages, even Yiddish and Afrikaans. It supposedly derives from the Medieval German construct "older popa" ("earlier forefather") and got shortened to its familiar form over time.

On my mom's side my gradfather came back with a nazi flag and some nazi medals. On my dad's side my grandfather brought back a few Japanese surrender rifles.

I may be a faggot, but I'll let have you know I'm only 10 lbs over my optimum weight

My grandfather had a Jap skull but they made him give it back. He also took one of those Jap officer pistols, the Nambu or whatever. He kept that until 2002 when he died and his wife sold it off to a museum

kek

>I'm only 10 lbs over my optimum weight

obviously a double nigger too as you dont understand that means you are fat

I'm not fat, it's gains.

I'm 5'5 and 160lbs. That's pretty average.

If an officer had a family sword he would use it so your statement is wrong they were usually only given one of the factory produced ones if their family did not have a sword

There is no way it's a real Japanese Katana with those ridiculous engravings on. Your grampa probably bought it in the US after the WWII and came up with the lie to impress you.

Verified friend, as I mentioned above the mark is a counterfeit that was put on at the time the blade was made because some jap swordsmith wanted to up the value of the blade by slapping on the name of the top tier guy at the time. But it is edo era, japanese, well constructed.

MIDGET MANLET

No I'm not, 5'7 is average, im just a little below

5'10'' is the average for USA. And that's presumably including all the squatamalans

ageofshitlords.com/jewish-guy-asks-Sup Forums-help-locate-grandfathers-concentration-camp-things-take-turn-worse

wtf why did that get posted,
Anyway b8 isnt going how I wanted so imma put that one to rest. Not actualy 5'5

My granddad has a jap skull somewhere

I have a luger my grandfather brought back from WW2. Things fucking awesome and still works great

America must be purified of degenerate masonic bodies.

German sniper medal (which I still have).

German Luger given to granddad by a prisoner during Nuremberg trials (where he was positioned after the war. He made friends with most of the Nazi prisoners). Unfortunately this one was sold...

Tons of Hitler stamps and postcards (which father still has them).

and tons of other shit that was sold during estate sale.

I have civil war era sniper rifle glasses that I retrieved from some yank I slayed with my bare-assed hands.