Hey Sup Forums you're pretty smart. How would you solve the NJ heroin crisis?

Hey Sup Forums you're pretty smart. How would you solve the NJ heroin crisis?

Introduce krokodil to the streets.

I'd stop wasting valuable narcan on junkie scum.

>Sup Forums you're pretty smart
On average Sup Forums is 1.5 standard deviations down, so not really

Fentanyl.

More fentanyl. Or shoot up some pharma ceos and board members.

Where is producted heroine?
Afganistan right?
And the production is increased after invasion, right?

Well...

>And the production is increased after invasion, right?
Well yeah because Afghanistan couldn't produce any other crop without the international markets shitting themselves and collapsing so heroin is literally the only way the farmers can survive.

You already what most of us are going to say...
>Social fucking Darwinism

Deport all the fucking Caribbean island nigger/spic mutts bringing in the heroin. Or better yet, execute them a la Duterte

Legalize all drugs we lost the Drug War before it started all it does is waste money on a stupid war that has led to countless dead and over population in our prisons

DEA Crackdown on ALL of Sussex county. I went to Pope John back in the day. A lot of kids with money doing dope. Fucking sad.

Flood the market with fentanyl for dealers to cut h with, thus killing them all off in over doses.

Which is exactly what's happening right now.

Amanda tukendorf would get it

let it handle itself.

A lot of street heroine still comes from South America/China through major ports such as New York, the Afghan opium is used to make prescription shit (ie oxycontin)

make pure heroin free in unlimited amounts.

The only way.

arrest junkies and forcefully rehab them

First post best post. It's not the drug, it's the person. Let the druggies rot. At least the EMTs will get some work experience and horror stories to tell

>Build free heroin house
>Only rule is you must consume on the premises
>Make a jew crematorium out back
>???????
>PROFIT

Brothers friend died of heroin and now he's an emo bitch who's happy to sell weed till the cops catch him.

How can I stop this degeneracy?

You can't stop it, it's already gone.

Kill anyone on site busted with heroine, crack, or meth

Giving up means letting some beaners take my little brother, I'd rather see him in a shootout with the cops then acting like a nigger and thinking it's ok.

bullets

I don't want to be the edgy faggot here, but these events you speak of have been in motion for years. Why would they stop now? It's already happening. It's already over. We can only hope the fall isn't too devastating.

Fuck New Jersey. Also, legalize all drugs and criminalize behavior instead.

Most of them are in their 20s. Why are young kids getting involved in hardcore drugs?

New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Again, anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

op I'm from Passaic county. All I can say is it's hopeless a lot of people here are white trade junkies or Hispanic. I might leave for Morris county

I was considering kidnapping and forcing him to detox on a camping trip so it might turn into of mice and men.

It really is an awful place.

It's new jersey there's not much else here, and with all the spics and niggers pushing it because it's cool and shit. Dumb people just go along.

>It's new jersey there's not much else here
due to its proximity to New York and Philadelphia and beautiful upstate New York/Lehigh Valley there is quite a lot to do in the area

Vivitrol.

We're at what 20 trillion deficit? LEGALIZE it, tax the fuck out of it, junkies will be dying still sure, but why let a crisis go to waste? This goes for all drugs. Strict laws pertaining to consuming around children, in a motor vehicle, etc. No drug should be illegal. Doctors routinely use opiates, cocaine, amphetamines on their patients...so fuck it. Drugs, guns, and liberty for all is what I say.

Kill any dealers and any users on the spot
0 mercy
people would very quickly stop using it or all users and pushers would be gone

>legalize drugs
>create a system in which those people dumb enough to use them also have to bear the cost and consequences of their actions

There you go. Fixed the problem.

Summon the Jersey Devil to rid us of this filth

Ban people whose names begin with A, B or C.

>pic related

Extremely limit prescription of opiod painkillers, like you can get one at a time without a special permit.

Drastically increase penalties for possession and distribution:
-30 to life over 1.5 ounces
-5-10 years under

Give as many heroin dealers 40 years as you possibly can.

Make opiod addiction a cornerstone of public policy, blast airwaves and televisions and the internet with information on treatment and the dangers of addiction. Make it clear that if you do heroin you are not welcome in the United States.

It worked for tobacco in Nazi Germany.

Give more heroin, when we can't supply fast enough, fly the druggies out to afghanistan where heroin comes in fresh supply. You Americans are always about giving the people what they want afterall.

the same way i'd solve all our other problems. by killing people

Death sentence for drug providers. That means dealers, transporters, and fellow junkies. Do it in public and using their own poison.

Give them enough to kill themselves.
I was hooked for a few months. You're a pussy
who does not deserve to live, if you can't get clean on your own. I don't have children either.
Most of them would sell thier kids for sex, to get high.

As someone from NJ I say this

The biggest problem I can think of is there isn't jack shit to do in most of the state after like 7 pm

Introduce fentanyl to the supply order paramedics not to save druggies from
overdose and let natural selection take its course

who has controlled the poppy fields of Afghanistan since 9/11?

This

are you calling us niggers?

Problem is all the medical budget is going to stop these fucks from dying. Let them die

Well. I would solve it by "decriminalizing possession" of the drug. Instead of jail USERS would be forced into a court mandated drug treatment program. They have been found to be more successful and seen and more of a punishment for drug users. Also for the win...cheaper than housing them in a jail. Ok so lets get to the point here. These individuals would ABSOLUTLY have to be non-violent offenders....no exceptions. Majority of drug users are just stuck in a shit place addicted to something which is super powerful. Also for the win...programs like this actually exist...who would have known.

Drug dealers should get cast out to see on a raft.

legalize recreational marijuana and prostitution

>legalize drugs after killing off socialized healthcare
>allow hospitals to not treat drug addict faggots, period
>all the retards with addictive personalities get themselves killed and we grow stronger

Or we could coddle everyone and restrict all of our freedoms just to help the people who have no self control thrive at everyone elses expense

Tis the britbong way, next we reban marijuana, then plastic knifes, then sporks

Legalize it temporarily and let naturall selection take its course just do t give junkies medical help. Boom no more junkies

the best kind of prostitution is recreational prostitution

Sam Hyde.

By legalizing it.

As someone who has used and quit heroin on his own, I've thought long and hard about how to solve the drug epidemic and it would involve law enforcement.

First time a junkie is caught 6-18 months in an inpatient rehab facility.

Second time a junkie is caught 2 years in forced labor camp.

Third time a junkie is caught, a swift death sentence.

Arrest junkies who OD and call 911 for help, arrest them all on site. If it is found out you didn't call 911 and let your junkie companion die out of fear of being arrested, move straight to phase 2, hard labor followed by inpatient rehab.

>the biggest problem is there is nothing to do after 7pm

Oh there is plenty to do that doesn't involve getting intoxicated. what kind of faggot are you?

>temporarily

why, then the junkies will be gone, and there will be no problem, and if you're in pain you can just go to the fucking store and get meds instead of waiting a fucking week to see a doctor and get a prescription and being unable to sleep all the while, possibly making it even worse

Legalize it. Seriously. Most will switch to opium which is highly addictive but also pretty safe.

sucks to see so many lost white people

>As someone who has used and quit heroin on his own, I've thought long and hard about how to solve the drug epidemic and it would involve law enforcement.

no, fuck off, as someone who had plenty of chances to get addicted to hard drugs like that and didnt despite debilitating medical conditions, you should fucking kill yourself for projecting your own lack of self control onto everyone else and trying to take muh freedom

fucking retard faggot

ship them to nord countries where commies give it to you for free

I suppose that's how the Chinese got rid of their junkies - just shot them all in the head.

chinks sure know how to run a functional society

they are weak. let them fucking die.

arrest all heroin addicts

Small town NJ, nothing open after 7 but bars, underage faggots can't drive
What do you think they do?

Nigger what?

That couldn't be more wrong. The sandnigger smack goes to Yurop as heroin #3. I guess you're right that most of our hurr-on comes as #4 from Spicland or chinks.

As a junkie I'm sure she would know how to form a tight seal to get my veins throbbing before I shoot it in, if you know what I mean.

I had that same problem as a kid. We smoked weed. Heroin was unheard of but would never have been even considered.

Smoke some weed stupid fucking kids.

But Thats Jackie chan.

"krokodil" isn't a unique drug.

It's just a structurally standard opiate, that has the much memed flesh eating properties thanks to being made with harsh, corrosive chemicals in poverty stricken Russia.

This will never happen in America, as there is plenty of actual Heroin, and even if there weren't, there's enough pharma grade opiates to stop the heart of half the country.

heroin would be healthier than alcohol if it were legal and people didnt have to resort to reusing needles and had no idea of the potency of their shit without trying it first

i honestly think the only reason alcohol is popular is because it has such immediate and terrible consequences, you'll vomit before you OD usually

we need to let the masses of retards off themselves this way, the earth could use a cleansing

I did boxing after school 1600 -1830 was too bloody tired after 1900 to do anything but vidya or homework.

i wouldn't.
not every story has a happy ending.
the same faggots that cry about this shit are the ones crying about overpopulation and pollution and lack of biodiversity.

omelettes and eggs,boys and girls,omelettes and eggs

Hey I live in new jersey and have used heroin wow neato

Ayyy its a rich pope John fag, warren county here. Everyone I know is a dope head

Easy

I'll leave dealing with the existing junkie population for a different topic. More important is to cut the supply, and that involves routing the import corridor coming up from Mexico and getting rid of MS-13 and the illegal spics.

Makes me a bit sad when I visit the area and it's like New New Mexico or something. Didn't used to be so much like that.

Execute all the dealers trying to addict people to the shit, ounce someone is tricked into taking heroin ONE TIME they are done, period. Might as well be a dead human.

>someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else

man, that's probably some unoriginal shit she found somewhere, but I went through a bad breakup and reading that made me feel better about myself

thank you amanda, you crazy weed bitch