Star Wars star John Boyega blasts critically acclaimed series The Handmaid's Tale for it's lack of African American...

Star Wars star John Boyega blasts critically acclaimed series The Handmaid's Tale for it's lack of African American characters calling it hurtful to the community for the lack of African Americans in a future setting.

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/07/20/john-boyega-handmaids-tale-diversity_a_23039287/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TmYB1
youtube.com/watch?v=bS60EbInVyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Run them through an archive
archive.is/TmYB1

MUP DA DOO GYET MOAR NIGGAS ON DEM SHOWS HOMIE

The main character already got jewed. That's not enough anymore these days.

1960: Civil rights movement
2017: Why arent there more niggers on a TV show movement

based

this ugly negro really likes to run his mouth doesnt he? attractive blacks can still get roles, but gorilla nose only lucked out as a diversity hire for star wars

Game of thrones you fucking nignog.

Thank god it is the last season. So they can't mess that up.

Can't act for shit, but wants a bite of the cherry.

this nigger needs to keep his elongated underdeveloped trap shut, the only reason he has even a lick of fame or money is simply because he's black and was shoehorned in by a filthy kike

You guys are racist pieces of shit.

Inb4 back toReddit

No, he's just a shitty AND ugly actor. Literally no reason to listen to anything he has to say, as its only purpose is to get him more roles for money

UNGA BUNGA DUNGA
MORE BLACK LESS WHITE

Daily reminder: whites will not survive unless we get rid of the stink-ape hordes. they're trying to kill us off, and they have to go.

Has he even watched the show. The protagonist's husband is black and so is her best friend.

So, he's concerned that there aren't black slaves in the dystopian future?

He's consistent

He said the same about Game of Thrones lol, of which there's an African American descent main char, and a sierra leone / whatev other main char. Two whole RACES of non-whites, plus others.

Also he's going to be the main char in Pacific Rim 2, /sigh.

At least in the first they had Idris Elba, who's at least a Black Man, then for the second they had to shove this mouthy nignog in.

youtube.com/watch?v=bS60EbInVyA

kek

THE LINK OPNIGNOG POSTED IS ABOUT GAME OF THRONES.

FUCKING CLICKBAIT CUNTS WHO ARE TO LAZY TO READ!

>He said the same about Game of Thrones

i'm getting pretty sick of this guy

Jokes on him, in the novel all niggers were depoted to be far away from the whites. In the series the protagonist has a black husband, a black best friend, a mongrel kid, and an arab-mongrel looking lover already.

Suprisingly, the material itself is not a feminist or anti-religion popaganda, it's a decent read or watch.

Well i presume you already know where to go so good luck and never come back

what a fucking nigger. why do these types go out of their way to complain about stupid ass shit?

He's not an African American either. You have to be an American for that.

Why do you take him seriously? He knows he'll fall into obscurity when Star Wars ends so he's trying to create a shitstorm through "muh racism".

He's already trying to Leslie Ghostbuster himself relevant wow

All of you people are extremely retarded.

what happened to hair products?

Never fails, some nigger is in one hit movie and suddenly they've appointed themselves the voice of their generation.

Changing flags won't change your ID friend

>nigger gets millions
>Still complains about the collective black feels.
Opinion discarded.

James brown used to smoke pcp and pop barbiturates like candy. He called PCP super gorilla because that's how it made him feel. James brown once held an entire office building of staff hostage to figure out who used his private bathroom.

Sounds like this faggot is posturing to be the next Kapernick.

>Hire me I'm a nigger, if you don't you're racist
This guy is actually a genius businessmen, probably some jewish ancetory or something

Why can't he just shut the hell up and stick to acting?

Cry more hypocrite

Once niggers get a platform they can't resist stirring shit up.

I sincerely despise this piece of shit. Getting tired of his racist bullshit. He knows damn well blacks are already over represented in shows. They are 13% of the US population yet make up almost 30% of lead characters now.

>the year is 2025
>at last it's release day of the soon to be cinema classic adaptation of Arthurian legend "black Avalon"
>The movie opens on a scene of Gwinny and Sirr Lance-a-whole-damn-lot standing in scenery lifted from an English pastoral
>slow pan to King Arthur hiding in the bushes several feet away
>tribe called quest slowly fades in
>spike lee narration about how the Knights of the round were moors who settled The British isles before the uncivilized white man came and burned down all of their calculus
>really just a long run up for a black Merlin/black Merlin gag at minute 135
>sweeps the academy awards and is shown in elementary schools as an educational example of American high culture

This is why I don't support English immigration.

>13% of population
>30% of leads
This is too small. It needs to increase for true equality

Blacks are full of hatred and anger.

Boyega's not American, why would he say African American?

I want to wipe all niggers from the Earth more than I ever have in the history of my existence.

I want to enslave you, imprison you, oppress you as hatefully and violently as I possibly can.

I hate you more now that I ever did. You're the most worthless garbage piece of shit race on the entire planet and I'll take any and every vote, opinion, or law that fucks you hardest and deepest.

Nothing on this planet has made me more racist than dealing with you actual fucking apes.

>I got Affirmative auctioned into star wars and now I'm the diversity police
Fuck him.

i blast my load getting off on how hollywood is fucked

Fuck this piece of shit

Thanks mr.robot

archibe ur links negroidman

Admittedly, being worried about blacks having no place in the future is a more valid fear for blacks to have than "Why are there no blacks in Dunkirk?".

And you're not?

Sup Forums's hypocrisy truly astounds me every time I get bored and decided to come to this containment field. Why don't you dumbasses read the fucking link before you start bitching. Or at least fucking click on it.

Seriously, you dumbasses can't be this retarded can you?

my wife's son is disabled, please don't use the "r" word

>James brown once held an entire office building of staff hostage to figure out who used his private bathroom.
And once he found out he bitch slapped the whore that took a dump in his toilet.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUYS PROBLEM

Didn't he already critique game of thrones and some other show aswell a short while ago, perhaps he needs to calm down a little bit.

shut the fuck up bitch ass white boy

maybe u need to calm down and suck a black dick bitch

>my wife's son is disabled, please don't use the "r" word
..............this will be underrated

>going to HuffPost to actually read that intellectually corrosive garbage

NO

>believes everything Alex Jones says
>Hates corrosive garbage
hmmm

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.