/HTG/: CONTINUING INVESTIGATION

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

Thread's attempted focus for today is to mainly just gather more leads and to assess the ones we already have. From what people seem to gravitate towards today, I'll see what region we might end up focusing on based off of your guys' responses and suggestions. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Anytime Fitness
>Fort Wayne, IN
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Cargill
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Triads and other Asian organized crime groups
>Wichita KS
>Richard Branson
>Delaware
>San Juan Islands

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/world/americas/article/2003909/us-border-agents-keep-finding-drugs-hidden-food-shipments
middaydaily.com/us-border/27159/
news.trust.org/item/20170223173943-2ivaw/
google.co.jp/search?q=usa meat import&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=XWTsWJ-LJfKQ8QfS5IvQCQ#tbm=nws&q=cargo container dead illegals
zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-02/90lbs-cocaine-found-ship-owned-senate-majority-leader-mitch-mcconnells-father-law
thenation.com/article/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/
nola.com/news/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2014/09/sex_trafficking_in_baton_rouge.html
ubahouston.org/filerequest/6206.pdf
archive.is/AKX8p
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/C7cPUez_7v8
mega.nz/#F!lDxljYqR!yX7Cp2prPSrj_8bP8aQWvw
archive.is/VZqsU
archive.is/LG7IF
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/07/23/smuggling-tragedy-8-found-dead-hot-truck-texas-parking-lot/502750001/
archive.is/xmKkB
cincinnati-transit.net/subway.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Usual guideline to help you guys discover and map out the trafficking networks. Today I have some new information to present to you today that hopefully might activate some almonds.

Drugs and contrabands hidden in food shipments:
scmp.com/news/world/americas/article/2003909/us-border-agents-keep-finding-drugs-hidden-food-shipments

Trafficking in shipping containers:
middaydaily.com/us-border/27159/

news.trust.org/item/20170223173943-2ivaw/

google.co.jp/search?q=usa meat import&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=XWTsWJ-LJfKQ8QfS5IvQCQ#tbm=nws&q=cargo container dead illegals

In the PH, livestock shipping is unregulated and you can slip a few drugged kiddos in there.

zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-02/90lbs-cocaine-found-ship-owned-senate-majority-leader-mitch-mcconnells-father-law

thenation.com/article/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Bump

Bumping for justice.

Take off every zig

Bump

Appreciate the bumps!

>bumping with info from previous threads:

Top 10 Cities for trafficking according to the DOJ

>LA, CA
>Phoenix, AZ
>El Paso, TX
>Fort Worth, TX
>Dallas, TX
>San Antonio, TX
>Houston, TX
>Baton Rouge, LA
>New Orleans, LA
>Jacksonville, FL

nola.com/news/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2014/09/sex_trafficking_in_baton_rouge.html

ubahouston.org/filerequest/6206.pdf

If memory serves, A5 mentioned looking into Bradbury H. Anderson. Dont have cap or archive. Can any anons confirm or deny ?

>archive.is/AKX8p

Does that guy also go by Brad Anderson by chance? Because if so, there's a mayo clinic connection there.

That's a lot of Texas.
And TX is a yuge Military Industrial Complex zone.

Also got to consider all of the sanctuary cities.

Yes he does. Anderson has his fingers in may pies. Heavy Mayo connections. Also LightHaus Logic.

>LightHaus Logic Inc. provides visual intelligence solutions for retailers to extract customer insights and business intelligence from in-store video cameras.

Could be used in HT or preventative measures.

bump

Especially El Paso/ Juarez. Military base and lots of missing women in Juarez.

He's also connected to the AFI it seems, I wonder if that would tie in to the West Coast/ Hollywood networks...

Roger that. Checking AFI now.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/C7cPUez_7v8

Shonda L. Rhimes who is a board member of Planned Parent LA is on the board of trustees for the AFI. Seems like a bit of an odd connection there.

bump

>fire for effect
>every cannon fires individually

Hey anime-user. Funny you linked that particular song, I was actually listening to that today.

DESU, I kind of think think this is superfluous at this point. It's all coming out this week.

What makes you say that? I did not catch wind of this.

What an odd (((coincidence)))

Not really odd if you consider that I knew of the channel before I ever even posted on Sup Forums. I generally like that kind of music.

Government: taken individually, would need to be selected beforehand, probably taken in cars/private planes
Corporation/Business: may be individually like above if special, otherwise more mass transport (buses) or even turned into organs first if it's just experimentation
Criminal: most abusive, likely to be handled roughly or en mass, boats/buses/planes/trucks, coolers if organs. Sex slaves may be handled well if they're pre-selected for high-paying clients with specific taste
Cult: also likely to be abused and in mass transport like Criminal. However, could be treated decently if the aim was indoctrination (transport in buses, kept in school-like places)
Intel Agencies: Individual is likely. Transport by car or plane, perhaps heavy training and indoctrination
Breeding/Harvesting Farms: highly abusive and mass transport. Trucks/ships/planes, coolers for organs. Little care for health
Hollywood: Like Gov/Cult, probably individually in cars/limos and treated well, at least physically/in the public eye.

Was on the highway today, being suspicious of every passing Van/Truck/Semi.

Is that a fact?

Yes I like content with dark themes and undertones. Would say it isn't a matter open enough to interpretation to make it an opinion.

>digits
You appear to be telling the truth.

Bump

I live in the twinports. It's sad how much trafficking happens here.

bumpin
(((coincidence)))

What makes you believe there is human trafficking going on there?

bump

The boys are back in town, the boys are back in town.

nanananananananna.

Well, let's not look too closely at military bases.

Who /sleepy/ here?

Don't you go psyoping my autists away now, I need them for these threads.

hey there's a route that passes through my city! neat!

all of my research on D.C. General Hospital
mega.nz/#F!lDxljYqR!yX7Cp2prPSrj_8bP8aQWvw

Interesting, nice job.

At this time of day, it'll generally only work on foreigners.

I'm surprised no one links to videos with sound frequencies that can actually make you tired as well. Now that'd be really subversive.

>clicking on links
No thank you.

I was rereading A5's thread on the trafficking networks and one thing he said to do was to look at what's in the middle of the clusters of blue districts in the different states. Supposed to help you find the distribution centers.

Hi!

There are multiple connections between D.C. General and Clinton cronies. I think it's a trafficking hub. The homeless shelter is a front, the charity medical groups there screen these people for harvest. If they are suitable then they simply disappear. No one would notice... They use this tunnel to transfer the organs.

Location in proximity to D.C. General

Very nice find there. That gives us a place to map out and everything.

All the links on this General lead to malicious website attacks! DO NOT CLICK!
I REPEAT!
DO NOT CLICK.
Malicious website attacks from these links are so bad nooooo known anti-virus can stop them.
Please for your own safety go to be and complete 3 REM cycles. Thankyou.
t. Dr. Jihadi

Symbolic 8 pointed star of the goddess Ishtar directly above it.

fucking LARP.

Glad you could take time off from fucking your goat to type up that lovely contribution.

Checked

A irritable mood is a sign of sleep deprivation.
Please complete at least two REM cycles in succession.
Yes, checked and barrel rolled thank you.

Sucks for you that I'm an insomniac, so that shill tactic innately doesn't work on me anyway.

Back to page 1

Autism is a serious medical condition.
Please seek help from a therapist.
Alternatively please seek a general medical professional out, preferably at your local GP, thank you.

>mfw when I failed the autism test multiple times

Seems like I just can't win.

Also a bit of info to share with you all:

The Muslim Brotherhood is involved with human trafficking.

>checked
There are much worse mental illnesses to have.

Kys shill

The only LARP shill here is you.

>when I say that I failed the test that means I don't have the condition for anyone confused

Liberalism is one that comes to mind.

It's possible that you just have thin skin and haven't lurked long enough.

>Mild Schizophrenia
>The Person

Wow these threads are amazing! So far I have seen Map descriptions materialized into full maps overnight.

Feel free to post REQUESTS for Photoshops or Templates in these threads, I can help with anything from Facial Reconstruction to Infographics/Templates

>muhhh enjoy your $0.2 good goy

I've lived with people with pretty problematic mental illnesses so I wouldn't say that I have thin skin, at least not anymore.

Reposting these for those who haven't read them yet, lots of information here.

>Armenian Mob:

archive.is/VZqsU

>East Coast Investigation Summary:

archive.is/LG7IF

Bump

Excellent Research is going on in these threads. Seems the Hints, lack of spoon-feeding & Vagueness(Blessing & a Curse) has been helping you guys quite well.

I'm going to get more involved in the /HTG/ threads, meaning answering more questions & responding more.(A Thread within a thread to help keep the thread bumped & to give you guys more hints/information on the topic of Trafficking)

My next KB is going to happen on the Day of 1, which is coming up. Not going to say(to keep the Shills guessing) which Day of 1 it will be, but you can look for the upcoming 1's to see when it might be.

[KB Threads for those who are interested: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

The Shill Operation against the KB threads is filled with Pedophiles, and if they come Shilling in these /HTG/ threads, it will confirm it even more.

That's awesome A5! Having you on board would really get things going. Looking forward to your next KB as well.

fuck off loser

was in that thread with you and the dirty tranny a few days back.

went exploring few days ago, in some certain regions I'd suspected for awhile. I am certain there is something shady going on.

is the OK symbol actually a variation on the classic pedo spiral? I am beginning to believe that it is. It's EVERYWHERE in the areas I was looking in, often emblazon with the phrase "Good Times Ahead". Good Times Ahead Barack Obama Plan = 666 in Gematria

additionally, the spiral often manifests itself as graffiti, instead of in logos itself. one area I photographed had Nympho written right next to the pedo symbol. in blue no less. if you didnt know better, it would just look like regular graffiti.

Speaking of graffiti, I've started noticing that in abandoned places you're very likely to find satanic symbols. Seems like an indicator of something.

Trafficking is a very interesting Industry.

It sounds like you are bothered.

1) Different groups tend to put there symbolism everywhere.

"Abandoned" is only in appearance sometimes.

>OK symbol

Which symbol is this exactly?

I have thought that as well, but the people responsible for normal graffiti tend to dig the edginess of satanist stuff. nonetheless it could be. I just see so much satanic themed stuff around it would be hard to assume it's all esoteric

the graffiti I am talking about is 100% related to human trafficking, no doubt about it. when paired with the type of business it's graffiti'd onto, and the other business in the near vicinity, there is simply no other conclusion.

How old is that kid?

>Seems the Hints, lack of spoon-feeding & Vagueness(Blessing & a Curse) has been helping you guys quite well.
Yes it has, speaking of which: we just got a PERFECT example of what we've been looking for.
Everyone should look closely at the San Antonio trafficking happening!!
Truck was Thermo King, apparently there was no working air conditioning. It was stopped at a Walmart at 12:30 am on a Sunday, containing at least 38 people from age 15 but mostly in 20's-30's, all of whom were severely dehydrated.
>usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/07/23/smuggling-tragedy-8-found-dead-hot-truck-texas-parking-lot/502750001/
>archive.is/xmKkB
This is an example of illegal immigrant trafficking, probably just for money (like coyotes) and may be connected to a Business or Criminal/Gang group. Heard an interview on PRI where one of the victims was coming from Guatemala so these people were extremely poor.
For everyone looking for Transportation and Distribution: note the pictures of the semi and let's see if Thermo King has any other suspicious ties.

Also A5 thanks for taking time out of your important dealings with MICs and Globalist Groups to help save some innocent lives. Does Day 1 depend on you, or an outside happening that you have decided to label Day 1 when it occurs?

Do you have any documented examples of this? Graffiti + building? Or places I could look on Streetview or something?

I have photographs of it. I will check if it can be seen on street view.

Ironically enough, now that I think about it, the graffiti is even on a banner that can be taken down, making it even less permanent if deemed necessary.

The symbol itself is not visible on the banner, but the banner on the building is.

I also found out about the Cincinnati Subway today, which is series of unfinished tunnels that are recognized as the largest abandoned subway system in the U.S. I could definitely see possibilities of it being used for trafficking.

cincinnati-transit.net/subway.html

just kidding senpai

I could be wrong but don't these types try to hide in plain sight? I suppose in an abandoned subway theres nobody to hide from, but if you get found it would be impossible to explain away why you're down there, it seems.

for that reason using them for transportation seems unlikely, but using them for dead drops/isolated meetings/pizza parties seems like it would be feasible. maybe thats what you're getting at