Sup Forums buys a castle in italy and starts fascism all over

is pol ready to buy a castle?
romolini.co.uk/en/739_2_castle_for_sale_parma_italy/property_details.php?id=739

Other urls found in this thread:

romolini.co.uk/en/739_2_castle_for_sale_parma_italy/property_details.php?id=739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the cost is 5 million dollars only. Italy's market has crashed this year

>romolini.co.uk/en/739_2_castle_for_sale_parma_italy/property_details.php?id=739
>150 bedrooms for autistic meme makers

that is 1 dollar per square meter faggots

DESCRIPTION

HUNTING ESTATE WITH CASTLE AND PRIVATE HUNTING PRESERVE IN ITALY

Immersed in the green landscape of the Valpessola, in the province of Parma, estate of 570 hectares with castle.

Castle

The castle has a total surface of 1740 sqm and is laid out on four levels. The property, recently restored by keeping unaltered the original features, like the circular towers, the battlements on the perimetral walls .
Dating back to XIII Century, during the centuries the castle has undertook structural changes and was afterwards converted into the current building in XVI Century.
The entrance of the castle can be reach from an internal courtyard with a majestic stone arch and is featured by frescoed semi-vaulted ceilings.
All the rooms of the castle, heated by large stone fireplaces, boast elegant frescoed walls and painted coffered ceilings.
Inside the property is located a detached building with 4 rooms for a total of 50 sqm, which used to be the housekeeper’s house.

Farm 1
Placed south towards the central part including the castle, this part includes two living accommodations, one of which is currently rented out.
The farm is completed by a storage for tools and an additional agricultural building.
Farm 2
This farm is composed of a main farmhouse with annex and barn, completed by a wood burning oven and small porch.
Farm 3
This part of the property is composed of a farmhouse with barn, storage for tool and porch.
Farm 4
This farm is located in the vicinity of a stream and is composed of two farmhouse, one of which with stables and barn and annexes to be restored and a stable with barn and additional rooms.

Farm 5
This farm is composed of a farmhouse with annex and wood burning oven.
Farm 6
The farmhouse is completed of a stable with barn and porch in need of a total restoration. The farm is completed by pasture land.
Farm 7
This farm is located on the north of the castle and is composed by a farmhouse in good structural conditions with stables and barn, completed by ruins and additional farmhouses with porch and storage for tools.
Farm 8
The farmhouse is in good structural condition, while the stable with barn and porch need some maintenance intervention.
Farm 9
The farmhouse and the adjacent stable with barn need some maintenance intervention.
Farm 10
Connected to a private waterworks in need of a maintenance intervention, the farm includes two farmhouses in good structural conditions, stables, farm, porch, storage for tools with well and oven, two annexes to be restored.
Farm 11
Completely abandoned, this farmhouse is composed of ruined annexes .

The property is completed by 570 hectares of land with woodland and agricultural land, private lake for irrigation.

The land is composed as follows.
115.37.60 hectares of agricultural land
24.39.70 hectares planted with trees
1.14.00 hectares of vineyards
381.32.00 hectares of woodland
13.45.40 hectares of mixed forest
31.05.35 hectares of fallow land
69.10 hectares of barren wastelands

The estate boasts 400 hectares with private hunting preserve license.

I was thinking fascism actually. You wake up, you work to build your nation, you go to sleep.
No hideout, it will be the center of a growing state

That castle have electricity?

This has to be so embarrassing for Italians. Once the proud ruler of the world now reduced to selling yourself because of your financial irresponsibility

I feel bad for them. The peasants should revolt at this point

Yes, and rooms. It was a bed and breakfast

No, let them there, we will make good use of them. Let the nation fall to its knees. Its the best way to approach us later, on its knees

TYPE: Estate with Castle and hunting preserve
CONDITION: Partially restored
POSITION: Hilly
MUNICIPALITY: Parma
PROVINCE: Parma
REGION: Emilia-Romagna
SIZE: about 22450 sqmts (241649,78 sqft)
TOT. N° OF ROOMS: -
BEDROOMS: Up to 150
BATHROOMS: Up to 150
FEATURES: Battlements, circular towers, internal courtyard, belfry, old stone arches, stone fireplaces, frescoed vaulted ceilings, frescoed walls, stone flooring, terracotta flooring.
ANNEX: 11 small farms with outbuildings
ACCESS: Asphalted road
POOL: No, but possible
ELECTRICITY: Already connected
WATER: Mains water + Private well
TELEPHONE: Already connected
ADSL: no
GAS: -
HEATING: -
GARDEN: Yes, perfectly maintained.
LAND: 569.53 ha (1405 acres), 400 hectares of hunting preserve
NEAREST TOWNS

Salsomaggiore Terme (36,4km 55’); Parma (50km; 49’); Fidenza (57,4km; 50’); Piacenza (92,7km; 1h 10’); Cremona (94,8km; 1h 11’); Modena (102km; 1h 22’); Mantova (106km; 1h 38’); Forte dei Marmi (133km; 1h 35’); Bologna (142km; 1h 42’); Milano (152km; 1h 52’); Genova (186km; 2h 12’)
NEAREST AIRPORTS

Bologna Marconi (138km; 1h 30’); Milano Linate (151km; 1h 40’); Pisa Galileo Galilei (170km; 1h 53’); Milano Malpensa (200km; 2h 12’); Firenze Peretola (225km; 2h 21’)

PRICE Price on Application

I don't think there're someone in Sup Forums with 5 million

Loooooool my family are from Parma

>implying reviewbrah isn't a millionaire

I have 76 dollars in my bank account

>italy

italy is so cucked the authorities literally confiscate peoples property to house rapefugees

Hahahaha fuck off swede at least they're not cancelling music festivals

Seems nice but the tax would be kill. Not talking about upkeep, insurance, running costs like heating... 5 million and yearly costs of a million. Nice dream, butnot with Italian wages

It would be really fantastic. Achieving Evolas dream of a new Black Order. And its not even that expensive if an organization was to buy it.

The italian government has to give help to the buyer. If not, its impossible to even to dare to purchase it.

>no fiber optic internet
dropped

It would be cool. Get some pol anons that are willing to work the land and know how, or are willing to learn (neets not welcomed).

Say it's a commune or artist collective. Produce some wood carvings for profit and sell excess food for profit.
At midnight hold torchlight rallies and form a secret society.

>1$/sm
>11 farms
Should read threads before posting.
Open crowd funder, and it might become reality with a ROI

Maybe there are EU funds if one does a bit of touristic shit and farming, providing jobd. Still the running costs would be horendous, but with 11 farms and a castle one could house enough people. Really I like it. Best bet till now,not like south sea island, mid west town orAfrica

With 11 farms we could definetly make it happen. Specially if we had 150 men ready to put in work and sacrifice their egos for a cause.

I got about 1 million in cash
How hard would it be to finance the rest?

>Pool: No
Not buying

i'm down. for real. no memeing.

Well, you can put in like five pools at least, but while that's happening, you can go to the lake.

So how do we afford this?

The main issue is not even financing the rest of the purchase, rather the maintenance and bills of this place. They would be out of the roof if we had no help.

>Not just asking for a dollar for from 5million polacks

they didnt have pools in medieval times. this castle was prob built by moors tho

I am not meming at all. I see this as a great thing if people really put in their lives on the line. This would mean a complete sacrifice of any further economic or financial individualist progress.

How much to the farms bring in?

How many pol posters can be shareholders in the castle?

Come on m8. A castle built by the moors with this design? In northern Italy?

how bout we get an island instead and build shit on it, then try making a country or some shit.

fuck you
I am putting up 1 mil
I want to be the Don

>I can actually afford the castle

Of course I would buy it if I had the funds. I would LARP until the end of my days.

Ok guys, realistically, assuming we could get this project in the hands of someone credible, and who can be held responsible, how much would each of us have to donate on average?

I'll hold the money you can trust me

Depends on the size, but if the soil was fertile and arable like I think it is in all of Italy. I see an income of aprox 2 million euros a year if we had no expenses but the farming process. No wages, nothing of that sort I mean.

Theres 22 posters here so, 227k each.

we just need to have 6 million and were good

What animals other than migrants are there to hunt in Italy?

Make an offer for $1,000,000 and state its in cash. They might budge.

>150 men ready to put in work and sacrifice their egos for a cause.
That's the thing. Vetting would be really important, and even then. With no women, things could become gay. And with, the drama is pre programmed. Savest bet would be families, at least couples.

But like user here , on first thought, I would be on board next year after I finished my degree. Ready to put some 10K in a project like this.

I want to study agriculture and mathematics.

nations are built through memes

Thats basically the average price of a house in europe. If we could get 150 people tho, it would be 33,3k each which is not that much when you think about it.

If I could trust any one of you Jewish fucks, I'd toss some money in to buy my stake.

I am two years away of finishing mine but I got money saved up. We need people tho. Paying is easy if we have a good payment plan and strech it out.

We can easily start our own clan and easily bring in women and annex more land to the community, start schools and hospitals for next generation etc..

How far us it from the sea? We will need a navy to save Europe.

>share holders
This. Lets Make it company

fuck off larpers it will never happen

Holy shit this sounds sick, we should crowd find this and as arewardanyone who helped fund it gets to stay there for free

>of course not but we can dream

Bullshit that's 5 million dollars

I'm not even a fascist, but the idea of Sup Forumscastle sounds fun. Someone should really fund this. We could be kanz n sheet.

You are cuck Mehmet. Go back to kebabland

Moors never made it to Parma, idiot.
Parma was its own "Ducato" and Austro-Hungaric clay later.

>Finding women willing too work the land
>current year
As somebody who grew up in the country I knew some fine farmer boys who had a hard time finding a women willing too help with the farm, beside from petting the cows. It will not go after looks. Aryan qt1.14 is highly unprobable
A company would be safest. Investors, limited reliability. This could really work

I am legitimately considering buying this place

Are you gonna offer it to them? Try to bargain for American saying it's stronger than Italian.

Currency*

But what would be the purpose of it? Would we be like the amish or would we form a high spiritual initiatic order like the templars?

Make our own Sup Forums City ofcourse.

Don t mind him Era of SALVINI is upon us.

Why would you buy that instead of like 50 acres in the mid-west...

I think I am going to pass on that. Sharing my life with some retards wouldnt be worth it.

Only niggers would want to live anywhere near that Sodom you call the american continent.

Why the larping? I think modestly about being self sustaining, producing ideas and products representing those ideas. Regarding the idea, classical traditionalistic, maybe with a feudalistic touch. If Burger user buys it, why not make him king and work for him. If he is a dick, 1789 or going back with experience

Please do it.
Not even memeing, there are a shittons of interesting historical properties for sale in Italy right now.
Italian taxes and regulations kinda suck though.

fake news

>But what would be the purpose of it?

I seriously don't think this could work without a clearer purpose. You'll just end up fighting over who controls the community and owns the land. If religious societies made up of culturally akin and uneducated peasants can fail then what's the chance that some culturally disparate NEETS could organize shit on a vague agenda?

You are the larpking osterreichbro. Keep your wits to yourself. I aint sharing no space with these savages.

None. And thats what I am saying. Every action must have a higher purpose.

WHO IS THAT FAPPING? FAPPIGN ENAR MY CHAMBER DOOR?!?!?!

That would have been quite a powerhouse

it aint 5 million
Not with 1400 acres in central italy

OP is fage

Ill pitch 75k in

Well then not. You can always come visit and pay 250€ week having an authentic real life Sup Forumsiday

I wonder where I heard that (((number))) before

as of someone gently raping- raping behind my chamber door

Yeah sure and I will irrigate the fields with my piss.

You'd be surprised what kinds of people are lurking about

We could lend money from the jewry and expell them afterwards

While an Indian shits beside you, and somewhere an american sharted loudly

I'd legitimately prefer to pitch in to but a property in the US and use authentic construction methods to build a castle like Guedelon in France . PA or NY would be the best. Then make money off tourists

Polfest confirmed then.
Look at this jew. Only caring about making money.

we are going to need several castles

I can carve stone and am a decent carpenter. I just also see the potential in making $$$$ Guedelon does pretty decently and there isn't any actual Medieval castles in the US and this would be the closest thing

SAID TO THE RAIPIST-
NEVERMORE!