/pdg/ Pol Discord General

卐 Founded 09/22/2016 by Garrett (Not FBI)卐

Population as the creation of this thread: 3331 Users

Link can be found in the OP picture

The pol Discord was formed after the scare when the US handed over control of the internet to the United Nations. Concerning that Sup Forums was about to be kill, the original users made a discord and advertised the discord on the thread. Month after month hundreds and thousands of users flocked to the discord for a more structured and organized place for politically incorrect discussion. There were raids against many foes and friendships were founded with other discords. Many famous autists and kameraden from the board passed through the doors of the server. There was drama, too much fucking drama holy shit.Over that time the community grew and grew. New channels were introduced to represent the growing community and the mod group was expanded. Happenings happened, memes were memed, and there was autism on a scale that had never been seen before. A lot of fun times are had in this discord, and every night when you hop on you; will see channels full of people talking in text. You hop on voice chat in the general channels and you hear Sup Forums, in all its grandeur. This is the Sup Forums discord.

Sup Forums BANTZ - Enter the Australian Shitposter (Discord)
youtube.com/watch?v=VZPiS3KbTdA

Sup Forums watches the 2016 US Election (Discord) [4k]
youtube.com/watch?v=DtMEHH2QPmE

Sup Forums watches the First 2016 Presidential Debate (Discord)
youtube.com/watch?v=hsdVczdK3Qc

vespi please stop shilling

fuck you nigger

my name is icanclick, but i think a more accurate phrase would be ilikedick

Please don't join if you are a stormnigger or trs autist

-Rothschilds bow to Nenecchi
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control 日本 with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Nenengrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Nene babies
-Nene is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a smug blonde Japanese girl who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-She owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Nenebots inside you right now
-Nenecchi is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-She learned fluent basic programming in under a year
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Nene. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Sakura
-Nene is about 2 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, she is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know her ultimate plans yet. We hope she is a benevolent being.

Namal Lil Mawt? More like he's cool and happy and hot and tall and pretty and funny

ALL THESE BETA LEFTISTS

yo i was there and there was this dude named xevro and he is so sexy like omg (im a girl btw)

>hot and tall

nice try manlet

honestly this is so true
I met namal IRL once and he just like shocked everyone in the Walmart with his ALPHA vigor radiating off of him

Stryker#6061
find me faggots LUL

You will never fucking dox me, Spooky Business, player of Maplestory, and purveyor of redpills.

hello hello this is theNEET please doxx me

tfw no right wing nazi husbando

gmyc#9308 he is in the pol discord chat and he is part of the soldiers of odin

Cody#3172
Tomas#8847

>tfw they ignore the two raids commander who conducted most of the Sup Forums raids

>arab
>in the nordic front
>a racist organisation that wants to get rid of brown people
WEW
you're a smart one aren't ya?

>doxxing sven
please do desu

nah that guy isnt him but gmyc edited the picture

Here is a picture of gmyc he claims to be 16 but he probably isn't because he sounds older and looks older. Most likely a pedophile.

I hope that's not you if it is I am very sorry

I need a husbando RIGHT NOw i need that DICK someone send me shit

BLMA Harris#0655

This person is a very dangerous right-wing activist and he claims to be a British and German man. He owns a moonmen central discord

he is white

PLAD#3213

This man is a dangerous White Jihadist, styles himself as "The White Mohammed", he has killed a Jewish man and gotten away with it (he's connected)

Thank you tovarish.

Lusitani#1430

This guy is a dangerous right-wing fascist who has a love for futanari

Lusitani#1430 sends his regards

Mulgen#1644

This man is a dangerous right-wing radical. He owns so many guns that bullets just litter his floor. I say that we plan a full-on assault on his aloe vera compound.

>this whole thread

And you are supposed to be the ones who will fight us?

That Mulgen guy is going to be first we will burn his house and shit on his yard.

To all you leftist here's a picture of Mulgen.
HE's a big meanie please doxx him

when i see a white boy

Wtf is going on here.

Stryker#6061
Find me you commie fags lol, I have 5 years of firearms training.

Namal Lil Mawt#3830
Somalian Uncle Tom, living in Pennsylvania now, take down this tom

heres my best

Spooky Business#6511

This kid converts children on Maplestory to the the Alt-Right and has raped at least 8 of our comrades in Alabama. Owns an AR-15 and a Sig P226. Very dangerous and volatile.

Give us your fucking phone number if you think you are strong....

ff

Fuck you namal

T. Civicnational fuck you for banning me fag

ShariaBlue useful idiots trying to make Discord's NSA-pozzed platform a thing by faking ... themselves? ... spamming this shit thread

SpudroBenis#2139

Irish man with connections to the PIRA, known to produce his own explosives and owns several firearms. Lives in some rural backwater some fifty miles from Dublin.

This is Mulgen and his lover Arcberg. Beware their combined power of Mulgen's armaments and Arcberg's shekel hoard.

Notice the reaction of the white vehicle driver.

i like minion memes

These are the people

SpudroBenis#2139

Irish man with connections to the I.R.A., known to produce his own explosives and owns several firearms. Lives in some rural backwater some fifty miles from Dublin.

Fuck outta here Cody

fuck you

H O R S E D

You faggots have everything , from spineless FBI plants to Navy guys , we will get each one of you , we will look after you fucks in protests and your houses will burn down , think you are good with your guns? Try to defend against molotov cocktails.

Glory to the revolution

Here's a picture of all the racist white arabs in the pol discord, take these white arab bigots down

are you actually serious like you realize you got all the I.Ps wrong and that mustang was never in the navy right

My address is pinned in our discord. Come at me faggot.

Fuck you Trump fags

REMOVE KEBAB

Lol fuck off Pengwuin

>giving anonymity away so your posts can be tracked back
No.

>Try to defend against molotov cocktails.
>with guns

Lol, ok. Try it, commie faggot.

lol our fearless leader Mulgen will defend us. His Aloe Vera will protect us from your Molotov Cocktails. Try us, nigger.

>tfw to intelligent for civic nationalism

Lol sure , we have taken down subreddits before , we have enough trust in our guys.

Try me u lil trick ass bitch. I learned karate from Anime. I will chop that shit outta the air.

In order to get to us you must first defeat the fidgetpod... YOU WILL NEVER GET TO US HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Then come to my Alabama house faggot try me

you got the wrong IPs you nigger kek woah you got subreddits taken down cool woah

nigga who the fukts you is ima black belt in anime karate my anime babe and i will fukt you up

>we've gotten subreddits taken down

So you've done literally nothing? Cool.

>antifa

Fuck you

I'll sho up to yo house and put some Naruto shit on u

Y'all mind if I bike out of this thread real quick?

Lol

Nice LARP my man

STRYKER NO

Guys, I'm Turkish and embarrassed to be white

this whole thread