/GGG/ - Go Green General - Welcome to the Jungle Edition

Welcome to /GGG/ - Go Green General!
>tfw you live to see Right Wing Botanist Squads

>What is this general about?
This general is to add onto the solution of what we all know as the ghetto. Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods. These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).

>Ok, whats the solution?
The most environmentally-friendly solution: to make seed satchels. A seed satchel is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds. All you gotta do is toss some seed satchels into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.

>How is this gonna work?
Gentrification outprices the nigs, so we can get our beautiful cities back. Once that's done, who cares where they go?

They can't come back, too expensive.
They can't go to big (white) cities, too expensive.
Back to Africa? How about Mexico/Canada?

One less family on welfare, in my book, is a stunning success.

>How do we make seed satchels?
Ingredients here: pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi

*****FILMING IS ENCOURAGED*****
**USE OF DRONES, SLINGSHOTS, ETC ALSO ENCOURAGED**

>/ggg/ archives can be found here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ggg//

>Any seed suggestions?
pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9

>Helpful Links:
pastebin.com/5UYV9aLF

>Very Original Thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134843684/#134843684

>Don't see a /ggg/ in the catalog? Start one using this pastebin!: pastebin.com/m2M36Axa

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

news.virginia.edu/content/invasive-kudzu-major-factor-surface-ozone-pollution-study-shows
citylab.com/design/2013/10/140-acre-forest-about-materialize-middle-detroit/7371/
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2986-Cortland-St_Detroit_MI_48206_M30148-83486#photo0
youtube.com/watch?v=GNT9kv2q85A
npr.org/2017/06/27/534443389/in-this-la-neighborhood-protest-art-is-a-verb
archive.is/Pv70Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are some anons views on invasive plants ?
Should they be used ? Or not ?
Plants like :
>Japanese Knotweed
>Kundzu
>Hogweed

Threadly reminder to ignore GIDF shitposts.
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE GHETTOS GREEN AGAIN

Insert the traditions of Islam in every ghetto you see.
I'll guarantee they will behave positively in a matter of days.

You guys are fast!

Plants that attract bees are great, you'll help raise the bee population.

Plantanon here.
I don't think we should go for invasive species.
The original intention of the project was to push the nigs out, and clean it up afterwards.

Invasive species will affect the ecosystem, and force our hand into a scorched-earth approach to gentrification.

>Islamic Porchmonkeys
God help us if that ever happens

I still think this is a great weapon. You can mass import these fuckers no problem, and they're a huge pain in the ass to get rid of, and to have around.

But they're little.

This user's right we should focus on plants that help bees since honey is literally gods gift to the world

God will help Islam spread

Get ready to the modern age of enlightenment.

I'm heading out for a bit, keep the thread warm for me, eh?

What do we plant??

how exactly are plants supposed to force niggers to move out? wouldn't the property values just get worse?

Japanes Knotweed sounds okay
Kudzu is kind of dangerous, but why should we stop now?
news.virginia.edu/content/invasive-kudzu-major-factor-surface-ozone-pollution-study-shows
Hogweed: good idea. Niggers always blabber about how they won't get burned from the Sun. Hogweed could smash their only useful quality.

Native Species that will "expand" very fast and aggressively.
For example Brambles for the UK, look up local plant species and decide.

If you go with invasive plants, go with whatever is already in that area. Don't bring in something new, that'll just fuck things up for both parties.

Otherwise, look for things that can grow through concrete. That's a good benchmark.

Or this

There are plants that will mess with the foundation of the house, a lot more that will mess with water pipes. It could make living there a nightmare.

My seeds should all arrive by early next month, I have got:
Tree of Heaven
Poison Ivy
Mustard
Cottonwood

Aren't invasive species the best option, though? With the lack of natural enemies and infections, they can spread much faster.

What about those black pines in Hungary some user was talking about.
They seem ok and are a much larger plant for this type of project. Especially in size and long term consequences.

>mfw imagining fat virgins walking through the ghetto dropping seeds out of pouch to supposedly send blacks back to africa

Can harm the native eco-system.

Can this be a general /green/ thread?
I hate urbanization and suburbanization and want to protect the environment while being a far right reactionary

>Insert the traditions of Islam in every ghetto you see

Doesn't seem to be working very well in Africa. In fact, all the worst African countries are muslim. While all the best African countries are Christian.

Ok the criteria i have seen in previous threads is:
1. Fast growing, no point in having a plant that grows so slowly that it takes multiple years to be noticed
2. Preferably a creeper, this way it invaded the cracks and crevices in a building tearing it down faster
3. Broadleaf, so herbicides can kill them easier after the ghetto is cleared
4. Stinging/thorny, (optional) the more hassle to remove the plant, the more likely it will take hold
5. Non poisonous, we don't want to kill anyone, just piss them off until they leave, or are forced to due to building regulations

Use sweetgum trees if you can.

I'm in a similar boat as you

I don't understand how a bunch of plants are going to drive out the niggers? Wouldn't that make their homes look more like the jungle they come from?

Is this from that one thread yesterday? I thought it was a great idea.

Godspeed guys, I'll do my part.

What types of weeds/plants would attract undesirable bugs/critters?

Black locust?
I think they'd be good, since they are native to the US.
Also, they are excellent wood material.

God bless the Italanon who made this. Reminds me of pic related

we are talking about urbanised niggers, the kind that spaz out over getting their stolen nikes dirty, i.e. incapable of living without the system to look after them

what are the best plants for zone 10b? not finding too many good ones.

>throw invasive seeds everywhere to magically get niggers go back to Africa
>this makes sense because autism
decades later
>Your state government is applying for a federal grant to supplement the billions spent on removing invasive species from the local environment and neighborhoods.
this seed ball idea is nigger-tier. It's like the fucking African space agency in here.

I've been lurking these generals for a while and I think it's a great idea. Is there a Discord or other chat for easier planning?

>the memes already
If there plants all over the ghetto in a few years meme magic is real

>muh economy
niggers are a more important issue

mesquite trees. Arizona?

go find some mesquite trees. You'll mostly see them in the form of a giant fucking cluster of impassable hell.

you'll probably want a moss, the kind that gets real slippery when it decays and slowly eats away at stone, plus the more hardy varieties can survive negative temperatures

Don't start pussying out now fag

>I hate urbanization and suburbanization and want to protect the environment while being a far right reactionary
these idiots want to destroy private property while spreading invasive species. These shitheads are your enemy.

Car culture is the worst thing to happen to america

discuss

glycophosphate will do wonders for many a invasive species

nah, south florida.I think mesquites are banned here but I'm not 100%

GIDF pls go

I dunno much about florida, but if they don't have mesquite trees already, then they certainly don't want them there and spreading mesquite trees to a place where there are no mesquite trees is a huge dick thing to do. lol.

but if anyone is in arizona, go fuck shit up with mesquite trees. They're literally everywhere. And once a small forest of them gets going, there's no removing them without completely digging up the land.

You're posting in a general where people think using slingshots and drones are an inconspicuous way of dropping their seed bombs in neighborhoods.

cool tip for green fertilizer, crushed bones / ash of burned flesh

The only invasive species here are niggers, and it's illegal to cut them down.

>Preferably a creeper, this way it invaded the cracks and crevices in a building tearing it down faster
Why do you want to destroy property like a nigger?

Pic related. This is what white people do:

Niggers destroy property. Whites restore and invest in property.

Ask yourselves, are you a nigger? Do you destroy private property?

I see your point. It doesn't sit easy with me the whole market an old building as contemporary living to whites. Something quintessentially Mordecai about it...
I know over here we have to subsidise pocs when new developments are proposed almost as if they're trying to stamp out white flight

>he thinks slingshots only fire 10 feet infront of you
>because the only time he's ever used one was in zelda
are you serious bro? How far do you think slingshots fire, exactly?

We need a way to organize offsite because once mods start to notice us we are going to end up like the safetysquads
this should be added to the pastebin
discord hardly ever works for planning since memes and off topic conversations end up stealing the focus

The look on that guys face is fucking bonkers

What does the range of a slingshot have to do with this idea at all? The laughable part is you using a slingshot, period. I don't care if you're using it to lob things over fences or using it to sling these seed bombs like artillery a couple blocks over. You're just begging to get the cops called on you at best.

What are you some kind of social justice user.
>private property waaaah

>It doesn't sit easy with me the whole market an old building as contemporary living to whites.
You'd rather it rot and be destroyed? I like it when whites move in. Why would you want to discourage them?

Sup Forums is fighting the wrong fight here. This needs to be a "Go Gentrify General".

Learn a trade like construction. Earn money. Invest. Make a place for white people.

Posting more white magic. Gentrify, don't act like a nigger. This is a nigger idea Sup Forums. Create, restore, don't destroy.

Citation needed

Himalayan Blackberries for coastal areas. It's fast, it has thorns, and it chokes the shit out of competitors. Plus it produces delicious berries.

I won't act like a nigger.

More gentrification. This is what white people do. Gentrification is nigger kryptonite.

I can also post building renovations and act like we'll be able to save these buildings, but it won't be right.
Look at Detroit. The suburban neighborhoods were demolished, no one wanted or could save them, since the damage was already done.
You can't save every single formerly white neighborhood

How do you get rid of niggers tho

I propose creeping fig
>1. Fast growing
Sort of, it takes some years to get to the big-leaved, faster-growing adult stage. But once it's there, it will eat masonry and choke out everything
>2. Preferably a creeper
check
>3. Broadleaf, so herbicides can kill them easier after the ghetto is cleared
Broadleaf, but even with herbicides these are difficult to kill
>4. Stinging/thorny, (optional) the more hassle to remove the plant, the more likely it will take hold
Not thorny, but a big hassle to remove
>5. Non poisonous, we don't want to kill anyone, just piss them off until they leave, or are forced to due to building regulations
check

when i hear "ghetto" i think of lines of prefab houses with poor initial construction value. Yeah some places may require a different mix for the seed balls, due to their architectural value, but for the generic ghetto it should be a more of a reduce to rubble and start fresh, but that is just my personal thoughts

Not by acting like one user. Be better.

Protect the environment, protect the fatherland, protect das volk.

I am coming around to your way of thinking user. How do eradicate D'ontrelle Lamaycus Whalefayre and her six bastard chimps though? I've seen pictures and film of huge abandoned homes in neighbourhoods in america. How do you reclaim these areas?
>(Is this a new subject entirely?)

>creeping fig
I think Common Ivy is better for this task.

Posted from last thread
>Italian family lived here before I got here
>German couple moves into the townhouse to my left a year ago
>Norsk couple moves into the townhouse to my right a month ago
>see a realtor on my street surveying another townhouse
>apparently a Swedish family is thinking about moving here
>I live with my german girlfriend in the middle of what 20 years ago used to be nigger infested
>townhouse prices in my area have almost doubled since then
>doesn't matter to me because I'm a mecheng with a good salary even at year 2
>we have a little community garden in the center of our complex full of tomatoes and peppers
>everyone's windowsills have flowers in them
Feels pretty good man

Detroit already thought of this idea Sup Forums and they are doing it in a way that restores nature, doesn't destroy it. All you're going to get is ruined nature and the same niggers. You need a better plan.
citylab.com/design/2013/10/140-acre-forest-about-materialize-middle-detroit/7371/
Read this.

Ahh nice idea, the way to remove those bastards is ring-bark the main root cluster and inject herbicide into the upper reaches of it and make cuts every couple of meters to kill and dry it as quick as possible, then you simple rip that shit out, the roots may be a bit of a problem though if left unchecked

The original isn't much better. Really captures the mood of someone whose job it is to remove bloated prurient dindu corpses from a flooded building

>not knowing about zergface
Summerfags please go.

Then do it in your own country. Don't advocate this shit in my country where we have decent architecture.

get over yourself, we're Alinsky now

get with the program or leave

Ivy definitely beats out creeping fig for the first half decade or so. The fig seems to get more aggressive only after it transitions to the big-leaved form, which takes a few years at least

So, if we raise property values, niggers will leave?

Plants are "racist"

If anything backfires It will damage both races.

Mutations will take a long time to occur depending on the type of plants

Would seed balls filled with wildflower seeds work?

>decent architecture

look at this house in Detroit.
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2986-Cortland-St_Detroit_MI_48206_M30148-83486#photo0
It's on the market for $5,000 and it would be sad if some idiot planted something in its gutters that destroyed it. The house needs a chance. It needs to become a home for a white family.

Niggers burn down these houses during Halloween. They call it "devil's night". Why do niggers do this? Ask yourselves why YOU would do this.

This is how niggers act. They destroy. I'd rather restore and invest.

Nature is nature, it is never "ruined"

Kill yourself good neighbor you aren't fooling anyone. How many nigger houses did you remodel?

>he has never used a slingshot in his life
>he thinks people will call the cops over a slingshot
>he thinks you fire slingshots from an area where everyone can see you

Hey, dipshit. Try going outside for once. Did you EVER play outside as a kid? Or did your parents just not give you typical kid things like slingshots and bb guns? Or are you a 15-20 year old baby who grew up on a fucking tablet?

a CHEAP slingshot can fire 100 yards NO PROBLEM. And we're talking a 5 dollar slingshot.

Spend $10 on a sport slingshot at big 5 or equivalent. Gain an extra 100 yards.

Spend $30 on a really nice hunting slingshot and suddenly you have a fucking 350 yard range if you're not a weak little pussy.

Now, do you know how far 350 yards is? No of course not, that's probably more than you've walked in the past year.

If you think a slingshot is a BAD method of delivery for this, it proves that you're truly a home-bound NEET autist who's never once been outside, apart from going to buy more cheetos and mountain dew.

Fucking kids these days, I swear. It makes me absolutely ashamed that we have so many dipshits like yourself these days that have never once played outside.

Shithole areas with necklacing and other public executions aren't christian

Is that OTR in cincinnati? That's now one of the up an coming neighborhoods in the country

You know user, we could do the same thing.
We're not using germ warfare here, we're using some shitty plants and some of them are not even invasive.
But even if they are invasive: even Kudzu could be eradicated with a centralized plan and a few thousand goats.
youtube.com/watch?v=GNT9kv2q85A

Baltimore apparently...

No one cared then and no one cares now, gentrification doesn't work, is not fast enough, 99% of anons cannot afford it and it is not as widespread, even if each user bought a house at best we could be able to restore one neighborhood in the whole country.

Fuck off and let us spread the green.

This. Projects aparments aren't a pretty country house abandoned on a hill. They would all be condemned if an inspector dared set foot in One.

If nogs can survive living in these places, the addition of harmless but invasive plants isn't going to do much.

>Oh no, my 2000 dollar house just became unsellable!

And, if they do leave, they're not gonna go back to Africa. They're gonna take loans because they don't give a fuck and move to the cheaper suburbs in droves, lowering property values and convincing more people to move out, replacing them with more nogs looking for cheap housing.

It's happened to my neighborhood, I've seen it happen to other neighborhoods.

Every house built within the last few decades is uglier than shit and deserves to fall. Destroying houses with plants is a good way to start over and build better.

Then everyone will see they destroy wherever they go. Red pills for everyone.

What about english ivy? It's all over my yard and I could use an excuse to rip it all up.

>gentrification doesn't work, is not fast enough
Clearly you are someone without much future time orientation
>check flag
yup

"Africa begins at the Alps"

Do niggers have money?

NO. Niggers are allergic to gentrification.
Look at this:
npr.org/2017/06/27/534443389/in-this-la-neighborhood-protest-art-is-a-verb
>The view of downtown Los Angeles from Boyle Heights. As more neighborhoods in LA gentrify and see rents rise, many residents in this largely working class Latino neighborhood fear their neighborhood could be next. Art galleries have become the focus of concern.
>Over the last couple of years about a dozen art galleries have moved to vacant industrial spaces on and around Anderson Street to escape escalating rents in other parts of the city. Their arrival in the largely Latino neighborhood has angered some residents and neighborhood activists. With about a third of its 90,000 residents living below the poverty line, they argue the community has more important needs than art galleries.
>Vilchis fears the art galleries on Anderson Street could represent just the first wave of gentrification in Boyle Heights, a wave that could force longtime residents out as other businesses arrive and rents rise in their wake. Some observers have dubbed this connection between art and gentrification "art washing."
niggers hate anything that has real value. they refuse to fix up and invest in their own shit. This ridiculous article makes art galleries out to be some sort of Nazi death camp.
>Last year, the door of a gallery was graffiti tagged with the words "F*** White Art." That prompted an ongoing hate crime investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.
Here's taco niggers protesting a coffee shop that opened for business.
>But gallery opponents recently scored their first victory. Citing persistent harassment and trolling, one art space in Boyle Heights closed this year.
they hate gentrification.

Not politics.

Archived that
archive.is/Pv70Z