en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings
nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it's not

And then they became slaves

*clears throat*
WE

>astrology

doesn't that stupid nigger mean astronomy?

>Be slave
>Have to scrub the backs of your owners
>>W-we taught them how to bathe
Really nigger?

WUZ

Damn dis bitch needs to go back to school.

We taught white people
> how to bathe
>how to astrology
>how to mathematics

WUZ
U
Z

ATLANTEANS

this is deep

The Neger race comes from an outside planet. They told us all how to cook, how to piss and how to fuck up a county.

They were aliums.

the lost city of atlantis was african and neanderthal whites basically btfo

I was trying to find a decent thread on this board and I spent the entire time repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hate it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy redd pills lmao
If you like it you're in the wrong place

but DNA shows the pharohs were all european?

WE

Sigh. A myth based on the decline of Neanderthals, who when migrated would occasionally use caves and to hide from the superior modern man who were encroaching on their territory with better weapons technology.

Other than that, there were too few caves to sustain Neanderthals in any larger numbers. Therefore they build simple homes, often made of grass, mud, wood, and stone.

WE

Really makes you think

that's clearly fake

White "people" BTFO

WE... wait what are those?

The Proof is in the Mummies.

We all know niggers are dumb, but you guys are aware that the only reason they believe this obvious bullshit is because they're being fed it by their Jewish overlords, right?

.05% uranium content
we wiz reactors n shieeet

GREEK HOMOS

Caucasian features.

Are there americans who really believe this or are ALL those tweets from troll accounts?

i see a lot of jokes.... but can any of your disprove any of the claims about blacks being kings and queens? didnt think so....

>#BlackPanther
Wait, did he watch a fucking Marvel movie and think is a documentary?
Also i honestly wonder why the fuck people like Black Panther, he is a King of a insolacionist xenophobic kingdom and i am sure in the comics they admited "we have the cure for cancer but we hate everybody not from our country"

>WE WUZ NIGGERS

GREEKS

>Can you disprove x
Literally the god argument.

Even Comey said it's hard as fuck to prove a negative

In other words: kill yourself

pretty retarded to compare hairstyles, because all egyptians were bald and had wigs.

How come you jigs have an entire continent as your sandbox yet still needed whites to come in and fix the ebola you monkies gave yourselves from eating bush meat?

WE

Serious question here:

How do these retards exist by the thousands? There's being stupid because of no education, and then there's straight up delusion. How the fuck can someone unironically believe this sort of shit? Like, how does someone wake up and 100% believe shit like this?

It's like an actual brainwash on a massive scale.

This is autism

If that guy is Black African, then I'm a Xenomorph.

WE WAZ KANGZZZZ

No one actually believes this right?

Same way someone can wake up, look outside, see a rundown slum devoid of white people, and then claim that white people are causing it.

Powerful nonsense.

They don't. Trust me, I used to be a liberal snowflake and would say stupid stuff like that, but in my heart of hearts, I knew I was lying.

There's actually a lot of historical evidence to this theory. However this is Sup Forums so it's easier to say nigger a lot so I don't expect anyone to seriously investigate the matter.

>best colleges

Like Yale? Look how that worked out

The shape and form of negros disgusts me. They look like a parody or caricature of creation. Something that should not be.

>There's actually a lot of historical evidence to this theory.
post literally any piece

They are/were kings and queens. But they weren't the Ancient Egyptians.

Literally the exact opposite of the truth. Europeans (and other races) had too many empires to count while blacks were still living as wild fauna.

evidence is cispatriarchal racist oppression shitlord

The Bible most famously states indirectly that the Pharaoh of Egypt when Moses was there.
It's probably to do with the jews, this same evidence leads one to believe the Isrealites were black.

okay i just expected no response but this actually made me laugh at loud

we wuz kangz is a meme that mocks the lets call it 'creative interpretation' of history purported by some american blacks

When you have nothing to be proud of any perception of harbour, no matter how false, for your sanity and self-worth to take refuge will become a place to claim and propagate with the conviction of an religious zealot. If challenged, your grip will turn your knuckles white in the effort to hold on to a false spectacle of a glorious past that never was.

Just because they had some garbage-tier civilizations doesn't mean shit.

we was star trek in 50,000 ad.

I still have a hard time believing people who go to a college that teaches "race is a social construct" have an IQ above 115 unless they are also a moral coward.

It's not a joke. Look into the Hamites.
Noah's three sons are clearly a creation myth for the races found in Biblical history.
Hamites are stated to be the predominate tribe in ancient egypt.
Since Moses was born in Egypt, it can be inferred that he was black and so was the Pharaoh.

No, that stupid nigger is just too stupid to know that astrology is a bunch of fortune-telling voodoo. It has "Astro" in it so he thinks it means stars an sheeeeit. He is also too stupid to know that he is watching nigger wish-fulfillment fantasy cinema, and that his ancestors were always worthless jenkem-huffing stains on one of the most beautiful continents of this planet.

i guess that would be -50,000 bc?

>Since Moses was born in Egypt, it can be inferred that he was black and so was the Pharaoh.
Egyptian natives are literally olive skinned semites who still exist to this day. Machimoi (native soldiers) even in the Classical period were described this way.

Depends if you consider the imported African fauna America.

The oldest buildings in the world are in the British Isles and France. A fact they probably didn't teach you in school because I sure don't remember it.

>Kike myth
>Historical evidence
kk bro

Stop speaking Jew.

However, the Horn of Africa is black as fuck and therein are located the Cushites who are Hamites. Thereby it's reasonable to infer that at one point in time Egypt was controlled by blacks and had black Isrealite slaves.
Like I said, Jews are probably involved.

>we taught white people how to mathematics
Is this... The wise knowledge of kings?

Egypt was controlled by blacks in *real* history. It was the last "dynasty" before the Greeks took over.

The relation between the name "Ham" and "Black" is a hoax

Look, the day that I can prove that a giant tree is holding up the world using Norse myths is the day that we can prove that the Egypt was black using Jewish myths.

Please post any and everything you can find supporting that claim. Create a new, non-troll thread if you have to.

Whitey sure is evil, being able to take down starships with spears n shiet.

We wuz kangz while y'all was in caves.

We ruled earth and whites wuz our slaves.

The Bible's stories are goofy but generally work for historical knowledge.
Arguably Adam was black, as well as his entire line. Since he was named after a very dark kind of soil...which supports the theory of Afrocentrism, which states blacks were first on the earth and whites came much later.
Which.....is backed up by science.

The royalty and the creators of the civilization were Rh Negative man and woman.

This is true. Also Malta and Sardinia.
Wikikepedia is even forced to acknowledge:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings

Whoah......This is months old. Get out from underneath your fucking rock OP. Sage.

It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin, or from Akkadian adamu meaning "to make". According to Genesis in the Old Testament Adam was created from the earth by God (there is a word play on Hebrew אֲדָמָה ('adamah) "earth").

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

backed by science. now that is funny.

nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688

I've read the same word can also be used to describe a very dark, ebony colored soil.
So theoretically, the Afrocentric theory of the black surface dwellers and the white cave ape degenerates might be more true than we care to admit.

i hate to say it, but it's obvious. if black was the beginning, and things naturally evolve...

>Ebony
>Cave dwellers
Found the nigger.

IT's Happening bro

I'm white. I just like the theory that the jews screwed black people out of their status as the chosen people and tricked christians into hanging and persecuting Isrealites.
Seems like the kind of fucked up shit that could be going on behind the curtain.

Rh Negative man did not come out from AFRICA HOLMES!

Aww yeah, son, astrology is where it be at.

Maybe you should prove that you were kangz in the first place

So you unironically buy into the ramblings of delusional niggers and tout lies as your evidence? Wow, if you aren't a nigger you are probably the stupidest white man I've ever met.

This is real, but it refers to high-grade Uranium ore being moderated by groundwater in an abnormally deep aquifer, allowing nuclear reactions to occur.

Breddy neat.

You're not capable of turning an idea in your mind into truth for the sake of conversation? How sad for you.
I said there's evidence, there is. Doesn't mean I buy it 100% but it's definitely possible.

Blood Types are just as important as DNA.

Neither of them lie.

lol a negro taking a bath ever