Live in Miami

>live in Miami
>literally 5 straight months of "Despacito" being blasted on every street

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGKrc3A6HHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What you don't like the sound of diversity, goyim ?

So that's how it reached 2 billion views on YouTube

So?

Jizzmop cuckskinz blast their music too, are you implying people don't blast phill collins' anf Katy Perry shit?

the sound of diversity, lol, i hate it

Fortunately I live in Kendall, not so much "Despasito."

That song is hot. If you don't like getting bombed and listening to that song I don't know what to say.

The problem is it's literally on repeat in some cases. I shit you fucking not, man. So much that it's not even "diversity" in this Caribbean banana republic anymore.

Fuck me, I have to suffer in Wynwood

Blast some fucking Aphex Twin or Venetian Snares you pussy. Counter it.

All people who play music loud enough that the neighbours can hear should be given one (1) warning then killed after the second violation.

Same here, I have to switch radio every ten fucking minutes when I take my car. If it's not that song it's another nigger song. (Bad girls don't swallow)

That's what you get for allowing niggers from cuba, pr and the dominican r, fuck those degenerate niggers.
Can you believe i have not heard that shit once, i'm not a shut in i go to the bar but no nigger "music" is played.

Same shit with gangnam style back then
>flood every place with the same fucking music
>flash news! this music is the most listened on youtube etc.
How manipulative

Cut off Miami from the rest of America

Assert dominance by blasting Metal

The difference is that Gangnam Style wasn't blasted on every fucking street corner in Miami by these island spics and this is so much that you have to fall asleep listening to some fucking spic's radio in the distance. Like how some of you guys have peace and quiet? We get fucking Pedro or Jose doing this shit from their cars driving drunk.

Yeah unfortunately I'm stuck here because I'm poor as a rat but the rest of Florida helped you elect your President thankfully.

stay mad "whitey"
also don't forget to pay reparations

Your music taste is dog shit. I knew what the whole song sounded like after the first two measures

Nigger decirte a tu gente para dejar de joder venir aquĆ­ cuando te conviertes en un estado por una vez

>he doesn't know about the state of reggaeton in LatAm
You're not ready gringo

>Playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City
>Get in car
>LA VIDA ES UNA LENTEJA

I guess they weren't lying.

Boots on he ground

>tfw I never heard this bullshit and never will
Feels good

what u gonna do bout it, white boi?

>Despacito

Never heard of it, and I live in fucking california

DUN
TS DUN TS

DUN
TS DUN TS

DUN
TS DUN TS

>mfw there is an entire "genre" of music with this SAME EXACT FUCKING SHIT DRUM PATTERN

and thats how i realized all beaners need to be euthanized

Olympia Heights reporting in

I fucking hate the language barrier

>look up OPs song

>Mfw it has this fucking pattern

>MY FACE WHEN THIS SONG HAS ALMOST 3 BILLION VIEWS

WHAT THE FUCK

do beaners literally sit all day just hitting fucking refresh on this youtube page?

holy fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=qGKrc3A6HHM