Circumcision

how do you respect your parents enough to look them in the eye and talk to them when you know they let a doctor mutilate your genitals? seriously.

Yes because I get to stay in a free house with free food and services. That seems like a pretty good trade off for just the removal of some skin which at the end of the day didn't make my dick limp.

but how can you respect someone who is stupid and barbaric enough to do that to you? I really just don't get it. You should get to stay in a free house because they had you in the first place. they are responsible for your existence. Genital mutilation wasn't payment for their services, it was something they were retarded enough to do to you.

>mfw live in a country where this barbaric retardation is almost never practiced

i dont respect my parents, i just leech off of them

The shame of me being full NEET in their house into my 30's makes up for it

OH GOSH HOW MAY I REPAY YOU FOR NOT ABANDONING ME AS A CHILD WOLOLO
I want to shoot every fucking “”””””””””””””””””””””””””””parent””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””” in the face who says this

fuck me, fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK me

>muh useless dickskin
Yeah as someone who had to get one later in life I wish my parents had just cut it when I was a child.

kek i admire your honesty. care to elaborate?
Maybe you are a neet because your parents mutilated you dude.
you aint fooling noone schlomo

every human (non semetic parasite) complains about pain, discomfort, and reduced sensitivity after having the procedure done to them as an adult.

thankfully mine didn't

I don't know, my life is pretty weird, I'm a piece of shit neet and they just let me get away with being a complete loser, they never knew how to help me so they just go through the motions and support my worthless redundant neet lifestyle
I truly wish I was never born, I'm disgusted by my own life

>calls himself redpilled
>never formed a covenant with God

Hmm everyone I know is circumcised and not a single person complains about or even experiences those things.
>I wonder who could have told you such dumbass propaganda

My parents weren't kikes, so they didn't have someone mutilate my dick. I can't relate to your problems.

I seriously don't give a shit, and I hate Jews.
It'd be one thing if they chopped inches off my dick or something but that is not the case. I honestly think this is cleaner.

Useless??? Dude, the head of an uncircumcised penis is extra sensitive, and the sensation of having a fleshy sock specially fit for your member gliding gently around it as you penetrate a woman is otherworldly. I can't image how lackluster sex would be if my dick was all callused and senseless.

So you like foreskins?

Christian by chance?

>Callused and senseless
Lol no faggot, it is still hyper sensitive unlike what the kikes told you.

My mom made excuses. I would prefer to have had a choice in the matter.

only muslims and jews cut their foreskin.

No idea why americans do it

How would you know though?

Extra thing the hospital can charge you for?

>how do you respect your parents enough to look them in the eye and talk to them when you know they let a doctor mutilate your genitals? seriously.

i don't.

I'm waiting for my parents to die so i can rape them. Fucking democrappie faggott skunks, dirty animals, abusive asshole fucking cunt of a cunts hated me since they fucked for the last time to get pregtarded with me 27 fucking years ago, all so, fuck being this old, and fuck i hope i never get cancer, fuck that nigger faggot.

my gfs told me that a circumcised dick looks better, and that uncircumcised fags dick's stink like shit

See

my parents didn't allow it

tfw fully intact

:DDD

>he doesnt realise a foreskin is 15 square inches of skin and people who restore their foreskin gain an inch in length and girth on average

Well, I'm not circumcised so I can't really put myself in those shoes. But the head of your penis is insanely sensitive if you aren't. It's a common thing for it to actually hurt when you just start masturbating as a kid because it's so fucking tender.

My parents fucked up but (((doctors))) told them circumcision is hygenic and they didn't have the information to know better.

But I do, this my son is uncircumcised.

>my gfs

How would they know unless they had been with a lot of guys?

Told the old lady and old man as soon as i poped out of the womb, i didnt want that flappy skin on my dk because i will be nailing lots of Tens and they will thank me for it and beg for it.
Any questions turtle heads?

Lube?

i still have my foreskin :))))))))

How can you be sure you did the right thing. Some women prefer uncut?

Why don't you get it cut?

dick sniffers. idk if dick cheese build up is a straight up myth exaggerated or made up, because i've never gotten it.

i'm not going to mutilate my cock because sluts might prefer cut wieners. i screwed a slut and she didnt mind she sounded like she was enjoying it. anyway my penis doesnt stink, and i havent ever seen dick cheese on it. i mean are you going to cut your eyelids off?

Yeah it's very sensitive, idk who made the unsensitive myth but no one i know thinks it isn't sensitive.

I guess some people don't fucking shower.

It serves two purposes.
It makes the Jews less likely to be deviant due to not enjoying sex that much and also makes them more likely to engage in intellectual thrills such as manipulation et cetera, thus increasing their moral corruption and giving them the capicity to obey and practice "Judaism" with impunity.

The 2nd purpose is that IF the Jews are ever rounded up in America it will be more difficult to tell who is Jewish and who is not.

t. Torah Jew