New VISA entry requirement to the U.S

Eat this at border/gate entry or go home.

Charge them for it too. Need to prove they can afford it.

known as the "BLT" Act of 2017

MAGA

It's easier and better to just not let anyone who isn't European or From a 105+ IQ Asian country in

Which comes with a glass of milk

Kek or this.
Drink this pitcher of milk and sit for 1 hour, if you don't get up or start sweating you passed one test.

A little more B and less L and T and we've got a deal.

t. Scotland

Damn that looks good.
Getting one of those free at the border would make me actually want to visit Canada from time to time.

>be burger
>would only visit Canada to enjoy a sandwich banned by Trudeau for "tolerance" reasons

Can I have a Double Western Baco Cheeseburger from Carl's Jr instead?

So Christian Africans and latinos can come in?

What are the requirements for a European that wants to go to the US and work for a living. Except for marriage, citizenship, asylum..

>thick uneven tomatoes
do you even v-slicer?

Not sure because Trump is trying to change the requirements to make it easier for Euros to come in but make it harder for everyone else.

Do you need a degree? Always imagined living in NYC on my own and I'm 25 so I wanna start doing things I want and live.

Generally the darker red your country is on this map the easier you can get in.
unless you're white from South Africa.

Good luck living in Nee York and what degree do you have? The best jobs we have are doctors,petroleum engineers,advanced manufacturing, coal, and other union jobs, as well as tech jobs but be careful cause tech jobs can be replaced.

Lace it with plenty of Obesity too, real Americans have to be obese.

Kek if this was real, Too many Niggers from staving countries in Africa would apply just to get the sandwich. Perfect test retard.

make every migrant wanting to enter to a western country register as a (responsible) dog owner

Is that kosher?

You won't be able to afford living in NYC. Better pick another city. The only city that costs more to live in is San Francisco.

add one of those 3k calorie Baskin Robbins milkshakes just for fun

You realize Mohammad is European now, right?

That's the thing I don't have a degree. To be honest I just want a chill job that would let me live there for like a year or 2 for fun while I'm still young.

How is it that NYC is so full of young people then? All rich babieS?

>Eat sandwich
>Hire Jew/ACLU lawyer
>Sue U.S. for eleventy seventy trillion dollars
>Win because activist judges are Jews and can't be trusted

It's not most of the city is professionals between 25-54 the amount of young and middle aged people needed to form an actual tax base is lacking that's why they push for immigrants.

All of NYC is expensive then? No place a young foreigner can hire a small appt for a year? Thanks for responses btw I'm tired of fucking boring ass Belgium where literally everyone is a replica of itself.

I need to get out in the world while I still can but places I wanna go: Japan, China, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Canada all ask for degrees :(

Also these young people don't have kids. Why do you think the non white birth rate is falling so quickly? They're so heavily urbanized now there is no room to grow. The amount of people that are of childbearing age in the city more than 6.0% should be between 0-4.

Harlem.

Said the undercover Jew sent to infiltrate the fourth Reich.

and the eggs. they have to eat all the eggs.

a fucking blt

ez

If you want to go to China or Korea, move to Flushing Queens, NYC. Seriously.

true. we don't want to feed niggers at any cost.

Or Yonkers and Jersey City are options too. JC is pretty cheap still and there's a lot of stuff there now

Fucking 5,000 Muslims in that city. About 120,000 in southern Michigan, and then a whooping 2,500,000 in New York. Then a couple thousand of Muslims scattered all over the US most of which are from a negroe or gook background.

In JC? Yeah, it's the most "diverse" city in the US, I mean actual diverse not just niggers. Eurocucks love it up there

Is that why all South American countries are filled with stray dogs?

too much mayo, but otherwise looks pretty tasty

I thought it was Oakland were 20% of the youth are mixed 20% are white 20% black 20% Asian 20% spic.

aside from the whites in south africa i'm glad we've engineered both africans and south americans to kill themselves off. we can get this even redder.

my dogs are well-fed, trained and taken care of

it's not my problem what 422.5 million of people, mostly mestizos from Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, et cetera, do with their shit while we European-descendant middle-class people want to keep our societies clean and functional

with all respect my burger friend

Am I gonna die here?