hail satan

Rolling for liberation of Constantinople

Are YOU ready?

Yea boi. Observed.

Deep State Death.
DNC Death
Shillary, Obongo, Pedosta Jailed for life
FED & CIA extinction

It is the beginning of the end. Please prepare for long term survival without the benefits of modern day society.

Lile that wont have a kneejerk reaction.
Everyone should expect to be vanned

Hahahaha. Do you actually believe that, or are you just pretending to be retarded?

ok, I keep seeing this, but only recently. Whats actually supposed to happen... another wikileaks drop? the live streaming of hillary's execution? like what the fuck is supposed to happen

>doomfist comes out
who cares

People say they were gay. But maybe they knew.

youtu.be/nBp-bYCAhio

>implying i haven't been eagerly awaiting this
user, I've made mistakes in my life but I wouldn't change any of it because I have developed a strong sense of justice. Drop the social barriers and structural integrity significantly enough to cause even a little bit of doubt in the ability for the corrupt to hold power and watch how many of the truly sane rise up out of sheer excitement for the opportunity to emulate our Founders. My dick will be so hard that they'll think I used a blunt bayonet.

thanks for the ez listenin' muzak while waiting for more habbenins

Hopefully it has something to do with this.

That or its another CIA nigger trying to destroy the hopes and dreams of the emergent possibly entering meme consciousness.

hopefully. Were they watching the airports, knowing the rats will be jumping ship? Are systems now finally being used to identify dangerous targets like this as they go through checkpoints? This story does give me hope.

Amen user.
Keep your bugout bag ready and your bed down location safe and secret. Good luck to you when it happens my friend.

TuRAUwQuJlvCF4y2cY5cIGVyDsRnR0M4ByJBykX3gwEb2ezgVekpbpns6XeVbtsr7VuwZIvF/JEctW2MDxU8o+pEXLaQvbZBW1NAa8Lj1PT2oHKivHQcxU0Y4uP8pBnfYLuhg94FKc7fSQgTaxAWKujluogtTROLVE3NK4SbjUWsBLQR9ymeSKHooWkBHU/Nuh0VVrkFjzWKtAK3d7nvOHrx97XhtlROYVr8Zw10lW9t/C/tG27qXb/Kj/szwasx

>3fiveN not me

This meme date better pay off

>witness the happening to end all happenings
>be happy for a month
>9/23 actually happens and everyone is killed in the happening of biblical proportions

hey how about you don't larp.

All of pol is excited about my birthday

HYPU

EVERY SINGLE TIME Sup Forums predicts a happening on a certain date, it turns out to be completely fucking nothing. Then people forget about it and a week later another happening date is posted. Are you faggots going to learn eventually?

I would be willing to bet that they just put a flag on his passport and when they checked it at security, TSA was alerted and detained him until the real police arrived.

TF you just say?

MY BODY IS!

gonna cap this
for justice

7/27/2017 Shall be known hence forth as a day of honoring this great patriot. Don't believe? Check 'em

Take your overwatch marketing to Sup Forums

Rolling for the Tacocaust

listen the 27 will be the day. but media wont cover it because '''''fake news'''''' so guess who will be covering it until friday- when they are forced to cover it??

/pol

Get ready for the biggest happing of your lives.

I'll roll to back you up.

And when they casually nail the date they start screeching "MUH MEME MAGIC XD"

Its a two parter. If DNC taken down on 27th, ETI Disclosure/Contact on September 23.

i'd betray my party for full disclosure

Charlie Gard life support switched off

You capped that for nothing. Nothing will happen, almost every prediction made on here turns out to be bullshit.

Is Trump finished?

maybe so, user
a
y
b
e

s
o

>Are you ready?
I was born ready. I hope its not a larp that I bought into.

I baked a cake 4 u!

Reroll

>27

I'm starting to believe something might happen. The last big meme date was D.A.K and it was hyped for what felt like weeks and something DID happen that day it was when internet to the embassy assange was at was cut and it was speculated he was raided.

After the sand nigger IT guy arrest and the intensity around Session and Mueller heating up Im starting to believe...

>69

>when you realize that this threads are not to warn but to meme the happening
I'm ready, bois

RELEASE THE FROGS OF WARR
REEEEE

Cry Havoc, and let slip the Frogs of War!

CHECKED! PRAISE KEK!

That's my birthday but my party is on Saturday...

energy

Guys and fagget leftist lurking - NOTHING is going to happen. No high power elites will be locked up.

People have been playing this game for the last year and half and nothing really big has came out yet.

happening

Rolling for the end of our adversaries, lads. He is with us no matter what.

Praise kek and Sasha Grey

7+2+7+2+0+1+7 = 24
24 hours senpai

Post yfw its literally nothing

>27 again

I shall reroll

Checked

Death to Soros. Death to ANTIFA. Hasten the popularity of the right with the youth.