Can Mexicans really afford this?

>ladders can climb the wall
>ladders cost $500+
>average household income in mexico is $843/mo

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/03/focus-border-wall-visa-overstays-create-illegal-immigrant-crisis/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/08/517561046/how-americas-idea-of-illegal-immigration-doesnt-always-match-reality
cis.org/Seminara/New-Pew-Report-Confirms-Visa-Overstays-Are-Driving-Increased-Illegal-Immigration
npr
archive.is/BC2kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You realize most immigrants come in legally and over stay?

>most

Well that's just not true.

>can't use wood

How do they get down the other side?

not the criminals who have already been deported before

I couldn't tell you a real percentage, but the wall is a waste of time if there's nothing done about the visa overstays too.

>judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/03/focus-border-wall-visa-overstays-create-illegal-immigrant-crisis/

>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/08/517561046/how-americas-idea-of-illegal-immigration-doesnt-always-match-reality

>cis.org/Seminara/New-Pew-Report-Confirms-Visa-Overstays-Are-Driving-Increased-Illegal-Immigration

Archive the clickbaiters

>npr org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/08/517561046/how-americas-idea-of-illegal-immigration-doesnt-always-match-reality
archive.is/BC2kw

The problem is that even if the parents aren't criminals their kids influenced by the African "American" culture will easily become criminals instead of assimilating.

there we go, blaming the blacks and jews for everything

>Idiots carrying ladders are easy to spot from a distance.

what stopping 530 mexicans from spending a dollar to buy a latter and just use one latter u dumb white boi?

>average household income in mexico is $843/mo
w8
are you tell me mexicans make more than we do in my shit country?

f-fuck

If the various Spanish Rape Baby Countries had people capable of working together they wouldn't be buying a ladder to escape their tropical paradise shithole.

>visa overstays could be as high as 45% of illegal immigrants
The wall would only potentially stop 55% of illegals? Wow, that's basically 0.

Also the parents and the kids, I rather call it reasons rather than who to blame. I leaved in CA for a time, almost every damn young person wants to be a "gangster" when in reality they're idiotic. If it's not the popularization of African culture, then what is it, you tell me, I'm just giving initial hypothesis based on my observations.

That 'fence' you shills were shitting all over? Ladder proof - you cant sit on top and pull the ladder over

In reality it will never reach 0% there's no possible way, when our neighbor is at war and people try to escape from it, but hopefully it stops most of illegal aliens, I believe around 95%-98% until spics find new methods.

French Guy planning on overstaying mt visa. See ya soon New York

>they just trying to escape
They're the reason their nation is so shitty, shoot the suckers we find.

Average Mexican weighs 300+ pounds, ladder will buckle under the strain. How do they get down on the other side?

>300lbs load capacity
>sorry, girls, I'll come back for you

What I'm trying to say is that they will be desperate to find a way in, so is almost like inverse prisoner mentality, they'll be searching for any weak point to exploit it. We in the other hand need to save bullets for something worth shooting. What differentiate us from them is that we are not savages that kill for fun and will avoid violence so our children can grow in a safe environment, but I understand the feeling you have when your country is being over run, just be patient and hope this methods work, or else our 2nd amendment will help us stop this aberration.

that is AVERAGE.
rich + poor / population= average

min wage is 80 peso=$4-5/day

gravity is a harsh mistress