Have a look at the ugly side of Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>killing shia scum
>a bad thing
spotted the kufar

looks fake they dont even show the head

Serbs literally did the same with bosnian muslims and they are celebrated as heroes, but when ISIS kills actual ARMED SOLDIERS or spies they are evil terrorists.
This is why nobody takes white people serious, you are all hypocrites.

Thanks McCain and Clinton!!

Brought to by the US of A.

fucking this
fifth post best post

desu when I say I hate muslims I really mean sunnis. They're the terrorist niggers everyone really dislikes, they just don't know the difference

i can see those ar15s the CIA sent them are getting put to good use

Im a serb and serbs actually killed muslims and i would kill every single fucking one every day till all of them die i would do million crusades why ? well those fuckers imprisoned us and those fuckers tried to kill my brother why ? cuz we were not muslims so i say they all can die i wont give a single fuck if they all blow up ....

I wonder how it would affect people's view on Islam and immigration if this shit was shown on the mainstream news every time it happened.

ez mohamed, go better find a work and stop using free gibs

Dune coons killing dune coons

nothing of value was lost.

what about all the muslims that were killed because they were muslims?
Knew bosnians, said that the people who turned up to slaughter them where friends, neighbors who all just turned on them.
They saw hell, and curse you death for it

>american flag

Holy shit that's brutal. Probably better for the guy being killed than a beheading though.

Savages.

There's a side that isn't ugly?

Not all Muslims are sava....

where the fuck did they get a tank?

Less messy than i expected

fuck you migrant mudslime

lol obviously fake CIA CGI

fuck me

went to his death very calmly

Fuck you Sunni coward Bitch, The shuhada will be avenged.

you mean the side that shows everyone in the world exactly who has the balls and the guts to do whatever is necessary.

this is precisely why islam will take power after the suicide of the west.

>ugly side
is there another side?

so headshots in games aren't that inaccurate.

>germany defending isis. ebin

that was the so called 'moderate rebells'
'moderate islam'

Don't think that's even ISIS. One of the groups that (((we))) funded.

ISIS cowards caught dressed as women trying to flee Mosul

get out of white countries and go fight your goat wars in the sand like the savages you are

CIA

>This is what Nazis want to do

Kill a Nazi yo save the world boys. Just like your ancestors.

Stuff of nightmares

The most terrifying thing about ISIS is the normalisation of murder.

These people take lives like it's nothing. They set up multiple HD cameras to capture their brutality like it's a Hollywood movie.

It's terrifying seeing how calm the victims are. They go to their fate so readily, with no resistance, even if it's something like being burned alive. They lay in neat rows as men walk behind them shooting person after person in the head. They do not twitch or yell out. They simply accept their fate as it'[s being recorded in HD.

I also do not understand how people could see these videos and think to themselves, "yes this this is what I want, I want to be a part of this". How psychopathic do you have to be to think that way?

May God have mercy on all of us.

Those were Syrian rebels, not ISIS.

That's the only side of islam.

Where's the role reversal one? Jaysh al-islam captured ISIS rats and the guys wearing orange were beheading the ones in black

No they aren't? The Serbs were almost universally seen as the "bad guys"...

Obama's moderate freedom fighters, fucking Assad the dictator is killing these helpess people

pshhh nothin personnel kid

This cant be real

Europeans have an extremely large tolerance threshold, but once you push them past it, it's game over for you.

On a related note, anyone have a webm of someone getting run over by a steamroller? I ask because I recently rewatched Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

It's almost comically evil, isn't it?

It's al-Zenki. They are pretty retarded too, they were constantly fighting with other rebel groups from what I remember.

This shit is too good.

Harakat Nour-al din el Zenki to be specific. They had received support from the US

Fake as fuck. Fuck off with your fake CIA Hollywood bullshit OP.

That is an interesting point. Serbs behaved just as bad as ISIS, with rape camps, genocide and mass murder.

What the fuck are you talking about?? Serbs are seen as assholes. Fucking cuck.

>Serbs literally did the same with bosnian muslims and they are celebrated as heroes
dont mess up action and reaction.

How much of this is Islam, and how much of it is CIA funding? Honestly, the deep state funds these radical groups and imams all over the world.

this is confirmed staged

This is US backed moderate rebel group Nour al Din Al Zinki

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4

0℅ Islam, 100℅ CIA. You don't see this shut happen in India Pakistan Malaysia Indonesia where majority of Muslims live.

like cartoon villains

Hahahaha

is the doggo dead?

apparently one of the fun things they do is put prisoners through mock executions, so when they're actually to be executed, they're conditioned to think that it's all for show and that they're not actually going to die.

Kill streak 1

Who so this is the power of American Taxpayer Money !

I cannot imagine a fate worse than that of an ISIL prisoner.

Yes, the doggo is super dead

>cops tell nig to drop gun or they'll put the dog on him
>nig drops gun
>cops put the dog on him
>cops also shoot the fuck out of him and the dog
>because reasons

War Thunder

>when we take power

Its been a while since you guys have promised this and all we can see is autist executions with your own people and random shootings that acomplish nothig

I think allah changed sides

Stop spreading this anons. This isn't real Islam, the real Islam of the Middle East is peaceful and beautiful. Like Saudi Arabia

So whats the pretty side of islam? 6 y/o girls or not eating pork?

Is this an art thingy or this real hell?

not eating 6 y/o girls

Im so sick of the CIA, I wish its funding was cut 100%, I guess stopping funding to the "Rebels" was a step in the right direction I suppose.

This was all funded under Obama by the US taxpayer. Obama belongs under a guillotine blade.

The same people who most oppose Trump, supported the US and Israel funding this. They let it fester on purpose.

I remember the video, he was holding a sandal acting like it was a gun

is this real?

The same people who supported the taxpayer funding this, also supported the refugee invasion of Europe and the planned invasion of the US

In a just world they'd watch as ISIS kids tortured their own kids.

I think what those people do have nothing to do with Islam.
The head of this terror organisation consists of former iraqi intelligence officers. All they want is power and money. They just use the Islam to recruit naive juveniles to achieve their goals with violence.

cartoon villains, yet very real and very terrifying

Probably they had a shot of the kid shooting the gun then they shot him themselves then had him read his lines.

I apologize for this post. I was drunk and high.

Yes

Final reminder: If you're asking yourself, how could this happen, how could our intelligence agencies be so corrupt, short sighted, incompetent, and evil: pic related.

kek

wtf is wrong with those idiot cops like cant they fucking aim damn it i hate it when a doggo get killed

Because Muslims are scum, almost as bad as the Jews. Fuck you.

Beneidenswert wie schnell du nüchtern geworden bist ;)