White men really cant compete

You know you did this, you memed it to reality with BBC pics. Shame on you.

Sperm concentrations in Western men have declined by more than 50 per cent over the past 40 years, according to a major new study.

archive.is/x3Qqs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Soyboyz got rekt.

>and veganism amongst white males has risen

whatever is happening to male genitalia in that picture, i have no doubt in my mind that a kike or nigger is behind it

>The study, led by Israeli researchers

dropped

Mass consumption of the whore pill by women has tainted our water supply with estrogen.

If a male product was damaging women this much, there would rightly be universal outrage.
But as men are the ones suffering the ill-effects no one will give a fuck.

I mean even if it was 100% categorically proven that use of the pill was severely affecting the hormonal systems of all men, do you honestly think any western government could get away with banning it?
The screeching harpies would create the loudest din since Krakatoa.

good, testosterone is a cancer

>Western men
That includes everyone, even black men, even asian men, as long as they're living in a western country.

>Why?
Pick your poison. Xenoestrogens, food processing chemicals, PVC plastics, latex-based paint, cell phone towers, etc.

speak for yourself kid
i have been weight lifting since 14, am 6ft3 120kg of muscle at 25, have had sex everyday since 13 (never get myself off beta as fuck), avoid soy etc, do a billion and 1 things to increase testosterone, 100% white btw. getting married to my 18 year old black hair blue eyed girl (and no she wont divorce rape me cucks, i am literally her world) now.

as a white man ur strength is your intelligence. if you have failed blame yourself.

That's not all too surprising, our balls are outside of our body because sperm is heat sensitive, yet in the west we spend most of our time sitting on our ass smouldering our balls for hours. Also thick and/or non-breathing materials got more popular(jeans, synthetic shit) which trap even more heat. Add to that the prevalence of obesity in the west and you got a recipe for disaster.

go to bed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

>mfw Alex Jones is right, again.

Who gives a fuck. If lots of volume is squirted we can make eggs out of the rest! My sides. The actual sperm cells are not what comprises the ejaculate. There's enough to be freaking about over. Here's the thing. Two little observations I have. Why would you reproduce babies in this timeline. And why do the vast majority of people follow the rules for driving. But hate the left wing? There is threat of injury while driving. But so does jail. Is it because nobody rapes men in their cars? Who the fuck knows. Society is so fucked up. Always has been!

Jews memed it with 6'000'000 movies about a white couple 'just trying to have babby' or adopting some mong because they can not. They coasted the bbc after that full house shit died because single income families died and so did middle america and fuck this gay ass earth.

faggots always get so deep

Thx breh. Anyways. I guess ill keep doing the grail of seed and shunning vasectomies or shit like this. All the best. Even if you do want kids thru whatever manner :)

Tastes great.
Less filling.

Pure-bred eastern Europeans will forever be cucked. Almost all people from East Europe are skinny and genetically disadvantaged. Not even a nigger saying this. It's the sad truth

Hahahaha

u got destroyed mate
get back to tinder

do it right kid