This weekend I experienced an event I would like to share as many as possible, not for my part...

>This weekend I experienced an event I would like to share as many as possible, not for my part, but no-one else should experience the same.
>I was at Moldejazz on Saturday, had been out of town to go home. I had drunk alcohol so that's not all I can remember, but I went from the red spot, and up the street across the street, further up the hill to the park road, two dark-skinned men appeared. I thought to myself that this was of course nothing until I was caught thanks from the back to my top was tried tore off and destroyed. Just this part I do not remember so much, but I tried to get lost, I fell in the ground sometimes, but I managed to resist and luckily someone passing by stood at the little burial place and the men were quick to jump . I was nothing but a leap to hide me, I was in shock, the adrenaline went too ugly and I did not manage to think well. After a while a lady and a man sat down on a bench near me and I ran down, the rest did not remember much. Did not say so much at first or explain to them what had happened, I yelled and was not so easy to talk for a while.

>Fortunately, it did not get any worse this time, thankfully, there were other passers-by. I fled with a blue road and some chlorine marks. Thank you very much to the two who helped me to sit with me until I was picked up and got home.
>Thought this would not happen to me anyway, do not die in "Little Molde". It's not easy to share publicly, but others need to be careful, maybe others have already experienced this without daring to stand it up.

tl;dr girl attended festival, got drunk and assaulted by two niggers on her way home
yes. just ran it through google translate.
People need to start waking up soon...

Who could have predicted this? POCs are usually upstanding members of the community that try to better the world around them.

hey at least she didn't have to get raped to be redpilled

D I V E R S I T I E D.com

>relaxed around blacks
>payed the toll

nothing to see here folks

>touched by an untouchable
DROPPED

>niggers
If she has been assualted by two Godlike Nordic Masterrace men it's must be ok?

>two dark-skinned men appeared

They wanted dat white ass. Bitch was lucky

interracial crime rustles my jimmies so much more.

Great fan fiction there Ivan

Based Darkies on Thot Patrol enforcing social standards against being a drunken whore in public

>two white dark skinned men

>visiting popular Spanish resorts
>white boys drink like they trying kill yourself
>drunk white zombies everywhere
>sometimes these mindless white boyz rape girls, or do other crimes
>muh niggaz ruined Europe
Sup Forumstards are so Sup Forumstards

hola Yeison

Wow another neo-Nazi

>it's not like tourist cities live off those drunk idiots
>not like shit will die without drunk idiots

>white boys drink like they trying kill yourself
It's the fucking brits. I don't even know how they can get drunk from drinking beer, but immidiately they get obnoxious and arrogant. more than that, I don't even know why they pay for hotel rooms when they sleep on the terraces / ground like animals.And they women are even more repugnant. Fat, stinky landwhales who get drunk and LARP as hot women.

Next leader for the women's auxiliary of the Immigrants Must Go League.

Well, if she ended up getting raped it would have been better if it was two nordics, at least then we wouldnt have to worry about race mixing.

>It's the fucking brits
Germans also. They drink untill their IQ not become equal to IQ of tree. By my perssonal exp all teens from Northeren Europe are alchogolics... and this is cause all these problems and crimes. Skin color is not problem.

>Skin color is not problem
someone mind posting some statistics?

moderatechuckle

This.
OP's a fucking shill that believes in white genocide.