youtube.com/watch?v=owL6JtJlZp4
youtube.com/watch?v=uDXtVlG2VW0
youtu.be/nAj5Nu0lVcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>catdog
Elaborate

shills getting lazy as fuck

I was hoping for an in depth analysis of catdog's political themes

Cat (red) is a smart conservative, while Dog (blue) is a stupid liberal.
Also the intro in Russian is pretty cool: youtube.com/watch?v=2TtHT5w7hx0

everybody in the show is a cunt but a mexican sandy cheeks?

Post this in Anne Frank threads.

>literally every children's show ever made

youtube.com/watch?v=QzfZD6VT2uA
Someone posted this last week. It shows an enlightened society being ruined by apes.

Go deeper

How deep we talking here?

Thanks for that nostalgia bomb. I seem to remember an episode where they played dreidel.

I Am Weasel is probably one of the most redpilled childrens shows that has been, or ever will be, made. That time period in general was great for kid cartoons in general.

Amazing world of Gumball has already had two anti-fascist dictatorship episodes and made fun of those who worship kek by having a character covered in Illuminati symbolism.

This was today too.

Likewise. I watched the clip you posted.
memories.

Another example from today as well.
The kid who wrote it was shortly assassinated by the main character

holy fucking shit, that seems like something my brain has seen like twenty years ago. many times in fact, but it's been so long that i can barely remember it..

i remember that blonde bitch..

what the fuck was it called?

Angela Anaconda

>blond people are stupid and evil, goyim

angela anaconda nanette manoir

Isn't catdog transgender propaganda?

it shows how we all have both male and female in ourselves

what is wrong with catdog?

I like making people have that feel.
You helpful guy.

this show was so weird

thanks everyone!

damn! i just looked it up and as soon as the video started playing the introduction i was brought back in time..

and looking back at it after all of these years, i am just now realizing how fucking creepy it was. these black and white "human" style faces on colored cartoon characters.. everything is all bright except the characters' faces..

it's really creepy, that's all i can say. has nothing to do with nice little cartoons with beautifully made characters such as the one with the cat and dog.. those were actually cute and made you happy watching them. shit like this though? it seems dark as fuck and weird. but i seem to remember watching it when there was nothing else on. don't remember much though.

i've turned on television channels that are supposed to be for kids, and these days it's all weird ass shit. there doesn't seem to be any nice and happy shows with animals and stuff like back in the days. it's all weirdly shaped humanoids.. i don't know how to explain it, but it just isn't the same.

but god damn it's crazy how time flies by.. it's already been what, fifteen years?

It was creepy.
Now that we have taken the red pill.
Like Anne Frank zombies or..
No one else gets my jokes. Love you Sup Forums

I don't know, there are still nice stuff out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZfWoXT5vgk

why would it be transgender propaganda? i am pretty sure i remember that both the cat and the dog are male.. in fact, i looked up a video of it online just now and i can confirm that they're both male. either that or the cat has been taking testosterone or something, because he speaks like an old man that has been smoking a pack a day for half a century.

anyways, even if the cat actually was female, i'm pretty sure you're looking too far into this.. it's just a television cartoon for kids! there's no hidden propaganda or whatever..

Most cbeebies shows have marxist and post-modern ideas in them

Holy foreshadowing! Loved this when i was a kid

What is that???

Nevermind I can read

i agree that what you just linked looks pretty nice and happy! especially the shot at the end with all of the little characters smiling and cheering and dancing! by the way, is that a tiny little crab between the shark and the dog? haha! the way the little animals are depicted at the beginning reminds me a little bit of nemo..

this is the type of thing that i like.. things like that catdog show, tom and jerry, bugs bunny, looney tunes, the meep meep bird, two stupid dogs, the chipmunks, the smurfs, scooby doo, or even courage the cowardly dog (i think it's called courage le chien froussard en francais), etc. i watched a lot of other stuff, but i don't really have fond memories of them. i think i mostly watched them because they were on, and because i somehow thought that i was "too old" for the cute little shows like tom and jerry or bugs bunny and that i needed to watch garbage for "older" kids. the ones above on the other hand are shows that i could probably watch even today and it would make me smile and have a good time.

i don't know, tuning on to those types of channels recently simply gave me the impression that the new cartoons that kids watch are different.. maybe it's just me though..

Probably not a children's show, but heavily bombarded with political agendas.

youtube.com/watch?v=owL6JtJlZp4
youtube.com/watch?v=uDXtVlG2VW0

This is only vaguely related, but I've been trying to find a Canadian educational program teaching French called Rigolecole for years. It was absolutely terrible but I can't seem to find any evidence of it existing other than this comfy recording of the ABC programming listing: youtu.be/nAj5Nu0lVcc

kek

Showing kids how to not be gay and punch people in the face when they mess with you.

damn i'm really not sure man..

i was raised in the french part of canada, so i have never seen anything like that on television. it probably played more in the western part of the country..

but by looking it up online, i got a result from the national library of australia..

it says..

Title - Rigolecole / realisatrice Ricki Clinert, productrice Jennifer Harvey.
Other Creators - Harvey, Jennifer. Clinert, Ricki.
Published - South Melbourne, Vic. : Educational Media Australia, 1992.
Medium - [videorecording]
Physical Description - 1 videocassette (VHS) (200 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + guide pedagogique (teacher's guide) (129 p.)
Subjects - French language -- Study and teaching. Puppet theater in education.

could it possibly be this? if so, it definitely exists! have you found this page i am copying from? it's the first result i got on the google search website

Holy shit this is so true.

Pic related is the 3 white factions (red slavs yellow germanics green anglos) battling imvadors who are a monkey or a green gang or a transgender devil..

Yeh I saw that as well, I'm just trying to find someone that remembers the theme song. We used to sing it to each other as "loser loser rigolecole" but I'm just curious as to what the actual words were.

Mainly I'm just feeling nostalgic for how comfy ABC daytime TV used to be when you were stuck home sick from school and sitting on the couch in a blanket

How does it shit?

Well cartoon network rn is a mixed bag

Clarence is trying to normalize gay shit for kids

Steven Universe has a lot of liberal bullshit

Regular show us basically about regular dudes in they early 20s in a 90s like setting, like what we all wish the world still was...

Oh and teen titans go had an episode where they fought "the illuminati" and when they asked how he did it, he said "it all started with the banks" but Robin quickly changes the subject

I actually like Clarence
I think it shows how bad parenting makes fucked up kids
It's a humor that left can't see
They're too busy laughing at the visual comedy and not how it's so close to real life
Take Jeff for example this type of kid exists a lot and can't normally function and he has gay parents

i'm really not sure..

but i just found a bit more, maybe it helps bring back some memories! and yeah, i remember that feeling.. back when staying home from school just for one day felt so good and you were all excited knowing that it would be a very nice day and that you'd be all comfortable sitting in bed inside your blankets watching cartoons all day long! those were the days, no worries, no responsibilities...

just can't get that feeling as an adult..

anyways, here it is..

---------------
Children won't want to miss a day at "Rigolecole". Created primarily for French immersion grades 1 through 3, this visually appealing series of 20 10-minute programs uses a lively mix of music, humour, graphics and puppet characters. Madame l'Institutrice and her three students - Tete de ringuette, Jean-Jacques-Jules, and Poisson - introduce children to a variety of themes - visiting the zoo, composing a letter and preparing for a class picnic, for instance - while helping them to improve their language and comprehension skills. "Rigolecole" features original stories and illustrations, word games and puzzles to encourage participation. Children also learn to
appreciate the social values of 'friendship, sharing and cooperation as they follow the daily adventures of the three pupils. Supplementary
materials include a teacher's guide, an anthology of the stories and an audiocassette of songs. A puppet-making kit is also available.
-------------------

Where do they fall?

>teen titans go had an episode where they fought "the illuminati" and when they asked how he did it, he said "it all started with the banks" but Robin quickly changes the subject

wait what?

Wow so none of you faggots are gonna agree Regular Show is redpilled as fuck?

Thanks user, it does

>user could have told us at any time

I agree, the show is great. Funny, good story, Normalcy (mom faggotry), violence

that's racist user, delet it

Non faggotry kek

by the way, i'm guessing that "audiocassette of songs" would definitely have the theme song and a lot more!

maybe there is a way for you to get your hands on it if you contact that library? or perhaps one of the other libraries that come up when searching on the google website? maybe they have a digital copy of it or something?

i really don't know how to help any further than that.. i'm sorry!

i hope that you do find it one day.. i know how it feels to desperately try to remember something and to not be able to do so.. and this is even worse since it's something from your childhood that would bring back a lot of fond memories!

one last hint that may be able to help you.. the website that i copied that description and images from states that the little show apparently used to play on TVOntario (TVO)

hope you end up finding it man! good luck to you and have a good evening!

I asked this a lot as a kid. I assumed they shit from somewhere in the middle.

did you just make this? This is hilarious.

You leafs are weirding me out