Are trump supporters unironically becoming racist?

I just watched Trump's Ohio rally.

When trump was talking about "throwing Mexican gang members out", white people were fucking losing it.

They were actually chanting "throw them out" with pure rage. Never seen anything like that in my entire life.

I can now see why libshits are freaking out about "racist trump supporters". Pretty sure the meme is becoming real.

We're gonna win, aren't we lads?

THROW

THEM

Biology overrides ideology as soon as the animal becomes threatened enough.

OUR GUYS ARE ROUGHER, TOUGHER, AND SMARTER

Absolute fucking madman

Sure is racist against gang members

Did you catch when he almost said those animals slice up white girls but caught himself last minute and said little girl

Lol ok let's be real here

MS 13 are not as big of a problem as nigger gangs. We've never even heard of MS-13 until trump started talking about it

There is a racial component to this, and I'm not saying that's a bad thing

>becoming

So what you're saying is Trump supporters operate on emotion. Sounds like Tumblr

>never heard of MS-13
Bruh. They've been around a while.

With what those fucking spics have done to my country, they're lucky we're giving them a chance to leave alive.

>Are trump supporters unironically becoming racist?
Yes and I'm fucking embracing it

I'm not even American and I knew of MS 13 before trump.

KANGZ

>We've never even heard of MS-13 until trump

Idiot

Bruh the spic gangs are worse then nigger gangs. Niggers are animals. Spics are slightly higher then that but below human

Your country was guaranteed to become
ruined anyway. Mexicans improved it with tacos and sexy Latinas

Uh wut? I first heard about them 20 years ago

Used to live in notthern VA, those dirty spics ruined it.

Yeah but nobody has ever given a shit

Nigger gangs are a bigger problem

Everybody is emotionally driven, good propagandists know this

R u retarded?

>Pres. Trump: "We're going to throw, dangerous criminals affliated with mexican gangs out of the country"
>Everyone cheers
>Fagotts: "Isn't that racist?"
Yeah, we better keep 'em in our country so they can still rape, murder and organize crime so we don't seem racist, senpaitacchi.

I'm all for rounding them up and turn them into soap or lampshades on the spot.

Post video and timestamp for fuck's sake

Obongo forced people to observe, powerless, as the world was being destroyed by nigger worship. Now that trump is in power, people feel they can finally remove the lid they put on to protect themselves. Because it has been stirred by obongo and the SJW, it was just about ready to blow. Trump literally prevented a worldwide racewar simply by becoming president. However, the SJW are doubling down and not everyone in the world is lucky enough to have a trump. They're acting so vile now that the pressure release might be outpaced. If that happens, we'll still get to enjoy a racewar at least. That might be interesting.

>We've never even heard of MS-13 until trump started talking about it
speak for yourself house cat.

this is why i voted for trump this fucking wall take that years of racism from mexicans!

>Never seen anything like that in my entire life.
You are seeing a release of fear. Americans have been programmed to be afraid for years. OF EVERYTHING including being raped by vision. At some point they stopped being afraid, came out of their hole and hated what they saw....no one believed them. Well look out motherfuckers. People are awake, and people believe.

We have a problem with criminals. Lets start with quick fixes. If you don't have papers, you need to GTFO. These people are stealing just by existing on our clay.

The rest of us have been waiting for this moment. I am here to tell them that we missed them while they were gone, but we love it now that they are back. I have a few family members that have woke up in the past 6 months. It is a local "happening".

What, should I for some reason NOT want to throw out Mexican gang members? There's nothing racist about it at all. Fuck gangs and gangbangers. And if they're Mexican they're not American.

>pure rage
It's the opposite. Everyone else is foaming at the mouth's angry at us for seeing reality because they are retarded puppets supporting globalism and "multiculturalism" like good goyim. They detest us because we are right and they feel it, deep down.

>We've never even heard of MS-13 until trump started talking about it
Speak for yourself nignog, I watched Gangland and they featured prominently.

There's nothing racist on throwing gang members, nigger

White ppl have been pushed arround for too long.

That's why we elected Trymp.

He might clure the imminent purge

We don't want to do it,but we will.

>sexy Latinas
Only when they're young and single. They reel you in with good cooking and old fashioned Catholicism, then as soon as you put a ring on it and a baby in it, they blow up like balloons.
After a couple years you're basically wondering how you got to a point where you are living with a hippo whose constantly yelling at your 5 beanie babies in Spanish.

Trump woke up Americans to their shrinking majority. Mix that with the smear campaign targeting whites all over the internet, and the gears start turning.

I think its clear that the majority of European decent wants a Free White State, I cannot imagine my children and grandchildren being under the rule of south and central americans.

>2edgy4me

being threatened isn't an emotion

>we've never even heard of MS-13 before Trump
Jesus Christ kid, grow-up

Kek'd

not throwing out foreign criminals

Last time whites chimped out was nazi Germany

soon...

Mexicans AKA Spaniard rape babies are not a race. He is right, Mexican gangs made of legal and illegals ARE a problem

They're bad as Bloods and Crips

Give them a couple million dollars 2 years and they will become a massive problem wherever they are.

You're forgetting something else user.

Did you see the part where he spoke about dangerous Mexican gang members and said "we're liberating our cities! Can you believe it?"

Then he talked about nationally purging your Sanctuary cities (where the pedogate shit mostly goes down), then spoke more about illegals.

It was fucking amazing.

At the same time, the 27th is right around the corner and DWS, Hillary and the DNC are going bonkers

Next up on Trump's list might be WaPo, the CIA and a purge of commie-infested fake news orgs trying to promote a civil war.

Lost at yelling at your 5 beanie babies in Spanish

>Yeah but nobody has ever given a shit
They've been the most notoriously criminal group of genetic scum infiltrating the US since we got boatloads of kikes after WW2.

WHITE PRIDE NATION WIDE!

>I make a thread happy that white people are becoming racist and a bunch of anons get offended

newfag civil nationalists please leave

So you're saying that all Mexicans are gang members, OP?

No but white people should adapt the mentality that they are dangerous

Cucks and Kangz have driven white men into a corner.

Yes, gang members are dangerous. What does this have to do with racism?

ms-13 are nigger tier niggers plus being overwhelming illegal

it's a double wham win

Tell that to the higher class black neighborhoods in long island

No i mean white people should adapt the mentality that all Mexican people are dangerous

White people need to become racist and xenophobic to make america white again

They're losers.

They'll always be losers.

Oh.

Law and order triumph always

Go watch a BLM rally you fukwit. Those monkeys are worse than animals.

Keked and checked

Maybe spending less time in school user. You libshits are like the kids who want everything in life to be like a public school. I guess that is what happens when everyone gets a trophy.

What?

Are anons even reading my OP?

It's racist to want gang members back in their shit hole?

No you fucking mongrel. We are running on instinct. Not emotion.

ms13 are subhumans worst than niggers imho . ms13 are " smarter " than nignogs , so they are bigger threat , would fucking nuke them T B H

They are literally the largest and by far the most brutal gang there is. Fuck off you ignorant retard.

>aggressive lip smacking

>becoming racist?
ahHaHAHHahhaHaHaHHAHa

um OP this is america. it never stopped being racist. the blue states have discriminatory housing laws that the supreme court cant touch. i know you think thats a lie but the fact is the supremecourt can only rule on things based on the constitution and even a broad interpretation of it doesnt actually imply any one can live any where. now if they are already there it becomes harder to get rid of them if they have citizenship but moving in can be difficult

also blue states like the idea of a WHITE woman as a leader as if it matters to POC. the person is still white. nothing changed

red states at least they dont pretend to support such nonsense

We've always been racist.
Trump has always been /ourguy/.
Any racist who isn't on board with Trump is getting in the fucking way.

Look at me. we the normies now.

Yeah

Racism is a good thing

Bless you op. I'm in SoCal and I hate spucs but no ones going to say that here. I fantasize about what it's like to be wit a lot of white people who are racist and it is so heartening to read this.

underrated

I live in the southwest
I've heard about MS13 all my life

We sure are, you fucking faggot.

>babbys first trump rally
high energy is amazing