Wtf I hate Bannon now?

wtf I hate Bannon now?

twitter.com/businessinsider/status/889811740195672064

thank you Bannon for giving us purpose

Hail Bannon?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

What is his endgame?

Look at me. Now I am the Karl Rove.

Remove America's ties to declining European culture by ending globalism and reasserting itself as a nation-state.

why is Business Insider covering this?

And how will he accomplish that?

Is he the one that weaponized autism?

Bannon would be a much better President than Trump. He's actually well read. Unlike Trump who's a tool.

Cause Business insider is straight garbage.

I'm going to love looking at these in the future. It's near Soviet tier propaganda and people eat it up

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this drivel from business insider? oh wow i think we broke every (((newspaper))) ever lads

Just watched the video, its full of shit.

This guy says Bannon hired Milo to appeal to angry white gamers and bring them to Breitbart.

Except if you're from Sup Forums you know Milo never liked videogames until after GG when he found an audience. This wasn't some premeditated 5d chess by Bannon.

IMPEEEEEEEEEACH BANNON NAOW!!!!!!
>IMPEACH
>REEEEEEE

Yeah like I'm going to believe (((Business Insider)))'s opinion

How The Corruption Of The Establishment Was So Pervasive Even Gamer Losers Saw It Coming (But We Didn't, So We Blame Them)

pic related

Bannon is our guy, Mike the kike Savage is a jealous piece of shit.

Weren't Business Insider the ones who photoshopped Coke and car ads on alt-right YouTube videos to drum up support in pulling advertising revenue?

Either way I recall them posting a lot of Pro SJW garbage at least on their Australia site. Especially during GG.

He's literally fighting against evil and Satan. May God protect him.

top fucking zozzle
GamerGate has been dead for 2 years and still lives in these people's heads rent-free

maybe taking business advice from a magazine 2 years behind the trend is a bad idea

>Business Insider thinks Bannon was the one to involve Sup Forums

pfhahahahahahaha

we have our own (((shadowy elite figures of immense power but zero publicity))) now, motherfucker

The smoking gun that proves gamergate got Trump elected

"will"? Arguably, he already has accomplished it.

What Bannon did was hire a writer for every issue and used Breitbart as a testing board for which issues were hotter then others. Obvious if you read Breitbart and analyzed it but if you never did, you'd have no clue what he was doing. Like (((Business Insider))).

Bannon terrifies the left because they are not educated enough to understand his philosophy and therefore cannot anticipate his actions. Meanwhile, Bannon has demonstrated he understands how liberals think extremely well, and fame means little to the guy so he does not care to explain himself to them.

It was america who created gobalism you dumb leaf

Oh god they're blaming Gamergate and white males again instead of accepting the fact that the left has become plagued with horrible manipulative people who deserved to be destroyed. Great.

These cartoons are beyond fucking cringy and fucking retarded. They could not be farther from any redeeming satire and only make their side look just as immature and hysterical.

>angry white gamers

Was this article written by anita sarkeesian?

what in the fuck business insider.

>the narrative (big lie) that everyone knew the msm was making up 3 years ago continues on

I'm a #BannonCannon desu

Steve Bannon posts on Sup Forums

(((Joshua Green)))

These fucking kikes can't even imagine what angry looks like.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

tl;dr but saved because of the cool image

will read once I swear