What questions could you ask someone to see if they are red-pilled without exposing your own power level?

What questions could you ask someone to see if they are red-pilled without exposing your own power level?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think about you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

ayak

ayak means foot in turkish :O

post turkish qt feet

"So... how 'bout them niggers?" This subtle approach equally allows for either a positive or negative response, letting you tailor your future statements accordingly.

Why the fuck does she have question marks on her face?

"Is there anything you believe that most people don't?"

the problem is sometimes you're both dancing around the issue

obviously everyone would respond with tolerant bullshit

Ask what their favorite tv show is. If it's something like glee, reality tv, etc. they are definitely not.

If it's something risky yet degenerate, like orange is the new black, they could be on their way. Watch out for safeshit like Dr. Who zero chance of red pilling unless they have autism or something.

If they don't watch TV they probably are redpilled or an art student that can be redpilled.

This actually works I got quite a few girls with this one

Ok lets role play with a negative response.

"Oh my God! Did you just say the N word? I can't believe you would say that"

Ask about their parents/family.

If someone has two good parents they will be red pilled.
If a person has a single mother, step-anything, or if their father is some kind of obvious beta you will have a lefty.

This all sounds great and everything, but those of us who aren't successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy political activists still got Trump elected.

Nigga wat?

just try it my nigga you would be fucking surprised

burn the coal pay the toll u roastie scum

What do you actually even pull though? I could get enough daddy issues sluts without Tinder or the nazi chic. I'm after wife material

Is it hate fucking that attracts them or what?

Confidence. That's really it. Doesn't matter confidence in what, just that you have it. Especially when text-dating where you don't get the face as first impression.

Interesting... I have heard of the extremely straight forward tactic but never the full red pill one

Easy, just make sure to wear an unwashed Witcher t-shirt before trying this method. If they get offended, say you were talking about nekkers, and act incredulous that they haven't played any of the games. SORTED. (downside - you have to look/smell like an incel to pull this advanced maneuver off)

they probably think he's saterising the leftist outrage though, so maybe it attracts cons or libertarians if real

I identify as a trans-nigger so it's my right to identify other niggerkin

heed my warning

the same chicks who claim to want to white guys and white children and the same chicks who secretly go on nigger dick binders and scream nigger while being choke fucked.

Don't trust their lies.

Just send them a link to the documentary "Adolf Hitler- The greatest story never told" Turn it into a movie date or some shit

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

It's a gamble in most places. But I've wooed and redpilled me a Polish chick on how awesome Prussia was, so just imagine anything is possible.

I have a question, would you use a fake name so you won't be known as a "nazi" publicly?

Not a jew

I've seen countless country white girls who claim to be southern and white pride and they are always the biggest get ousted and the biggest coalburners possible.

Who hurt you user?

This is pretty sage advice.

no one, just seen too many bros get burned by fake "aryan" whores.

Ask them what they think about immigration/abortion/circumcision/etc and take the liberal standpoint.

Where are you that you see so many girls that are into it in the first place?

Larperland

this.

I'm ethnic German complete with blond hair and everything - for the last thirty years "Nazi" basically -was- my name. But you should be fine just going it as is; maybe a fake name, sure, but only if people can really easily tell it's you from the typing style - and why would they, on a dating app?