riggedit.com/2017/07/12/isis-who-are-they/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/benghazi-libya-2012/
riggedit.com/2017/07/09/seth-rich-megapost/
riggedit.com/2017/07/10/russia-hacking-collusion/
youtu.be/tj7vNPnnNuU
riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/
twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/889948197556281344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hard-working, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think about you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>predicted
>inb4 muh shill

Wait wait.

I'm new, can someone please tell me really quick what this is and what it means?

trump posted on pol?

If these happenings are as big as we think they are consequences will never ever be the same...

Can y'all give me a quick rundown on this
I wasn't there for the prediction

I hope this is all real.

SOME ONE HELP US REEEEEEEEE

Who knows the rules on execution due to high treason?

Will it be public? If not, who will be allowed to watch? Is it possible to buy a ticket? Are there private booths so I can fap while watching Hillary die?

We've had nearly 15 "insider happening" threads since Trump was elected.

That should be enough for you to guess the rest.

Is this it? Is it finally habbening?

I need salt

it's not even thursday yet, user

PELOSI

streamed on pay per view, america's debt disappears overnight

Tell me about Bane

swamp is finally getting drained. love this timeline

and french media posted a Sup Forums screenshot of some user asking the french media to help him find his lost love. Sup Forums is entirely intertwined with the fabric of reality

Is the fire rising?

TELL ME ABOUT BANE!
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

why does he wear the mask?

July 27 is the day the satanists rape, mutilate murder and sometimes eat innocent children and babies. Is THIS the day the child trafficking/pedo/human organ harvesting ends by people at the highest levels of government and law enforcement and society who thought they were above the law? Who thought Lucifer would save them? Let us pray that is so.

I Know but I'm too autistic the guess
Just give me a summary of this shit

Has anyone checked the plebbit salt mines on this yet ?

Keep your eyes on Imran, Anons.
I imagine he'll meet with a terrible fate, courtesy of Clinton's wetworkers.

It's pretty unreal that this happened possibly because they left a laptop in an empty room that they thought they picked up.

Really makes you think 2.bee.h

wtf kind of shill tactic is this. He didn't predict anything there that came true today.

by the way, didnt a few lawyers turn up dead which were connected to the awan brothers?

Is day of the rope finally happening?

Is it go time?

not sure if they're connected, but here's the quick rundown on that story

Probably why he made bail; see what he does, who he contacts, who tries to come after him, etc.

Insider leaked info to Sup Forums that Imran Awan would be arrested and that subpoena against Manafort would be dropped. Both occurred after he posted. Also says that the Independent Counsel was a rope-a-dope concocted by Bannon.

QUICK RUNDOWN

>we're being shilled heavily so disregard them

>today an user shows up
>he claims that Manafort has been pardoned
>he also claims that "Awan uncovering makes it rain"
>both claims in OP's image

>both claims seem to have been made before either the story of Awan's arrest OR Manafort's pardon were reported
>possible I'm wrong here but I was following it in real time and I don't think I am

>the thing of note that the user claimed was that Mueller is the guy who is going to help Trump swing the hammer on the Hillary and Obama people... hadn't considered him possibly /ourguy/ until just now
>seems that we're going to find out soon if he is or not

bannon is a fucking madman
dude must have 200 iq

yournewswire.com/attorneys-dead-wasserman-schultz/
i think this here is the story. not sure though.
basically they would be connected through DWS to the awan brothers, and i think they were handling the case of the lap top DWS threatened to cop over. was a while ago, so my memory has some holes in the story

/ourguy/ forever.

All made up.
Apparently Mueller is investigating Trump. Been doing it for a while.
Earlier this year, some DNC employees were fired for doing some illegal shit, apparently "cooking the books". Now, they're being investigated.

Some random user yesterday says that they will be investigated. The investigation happened today, so that approves all the other batshit crazy stuff he said, including:
1. Mueller has some "hidden dirt", and these DNC guys will be "fall guys" for him
2. Mueller has "apparently" been pardoned for these made-up misdeeds
3. Muller is "achully" investigating Hillary
3. Congress will "totally" unite behind Trump after this.

He is one of us.

Thanks sempais
So I guess this means the Obama and Hillary folks are fucked
Does this mean that this could be a clue that the whole Russia thing is a cover story?

It is

Anwan brothers murdered Seth Rich

>Insider leaked info to Sup Forums that Imran Awan would be arrested and that subpoena against Manafort would be dropped.
ok but where is the screen shot of that proof? OP doesn't have it.

>Treason Charges Inbound
execution by 12lbs of lead bump

ignore/filter this shill

Holy Shit,

>Are we going to #FLUSHtheSEWER?

If you need some Backstory:

DNC Fakes Metadata with Crowdstrike and Analysis shows Data is Copied Locally
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

Background: Hillary is a Career, Criminal Scumbag TRAITOR

>riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/

Hillary and Obama Fucked The World

>riggedit.com/syria/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/isis-who-are-they/
>riggedit.com/2017/07/12/benghazi-libya-2012/

DNC Colluded with Hillary; Stole the Primary From Bernie
Seth "Pandas4Bernie" Rich Noticed, Got Pissed :
>riggedit.com/2017/07/09/seth-rich-megapost/

Killing Seth Rich is the Final Step, He Was The Leaker Not Russia

DNC Obstructs; refuses to Turn over Server

Has 3rd Party CROWDSTRIKE Frame Russia
>riggedit.com/2017/07/10/russia-hacking-collusion/

PS: Criminal Bankers Run the World: DOJ & HSBC

Prove me wrong.
I dare you.

BASIC GESTALT ON DNC HAPPENING
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former DNC chair, hires Pakistani nationals (Imran Awan and four others) for IT work at the DNC in 2005
>Extremely overpaid ($4 million+ salary), had massive debts, years of suspicious activity (taking money from Iraq, Hezbollah, fraud, wiretapping and extorting their own mother etc)
>Awans' father changed name and disowned sons for "detestable illegal behavior"
>Despite being IT staff, Awans ignored requests for computer repairs and didn't do their actual job
>Other IT competitors offered their services at much lower rates, yet for some mysterious reasons the DNC kept the Awans
>More Democrat lawmakers enlist the Awans' "service" over the years
>House staffers get concerned about the Awans, they don't show up to meetings and their computers were being used to transfer data off site
>Huge data breach, Congress compromised, DNC emails at risk
>House Democrats respond with claims that Capitol Police framed them because they are Muslim
>Some flee to Pakistan
>Awan banned from the House network
>DWS refuses to fire them for mysterious reason
>Awan roaming the Capitol complex despite ban
>Capitol police finds a secret laptop in an empty office
>DWS openly threatens the police chief to give it back or there will be "consequences"
>Police can't look at laptop because of law
>Awan covering his tracks
>Abruptly moves out of his house and rents it out to military families
>Last week, DWS finally negotiates for laptop access
>Back at Awan's house, a Marine renter stumbles upon hardware stash: “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, a lot of brand new expensive toner.”
>Marine calls the Feds to take it
>FBI now involved
>Awan chimps out over the missing hardware, threatens to sue Marine for "stealing" them
>Tried to get inside the house "three or four times", Marine wouldn't let him in
TODAY:
>Awan panics and tries to flee the country at Dulles Airport
>Feds nab him

Spend 9 Month EVADING JUSTICE on Heinous WarCrimes
Colluding with MSM to Spew LIES about POTUS & Russia
TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP
End the reign of Traitors.
Incarceration is Mercy!

IMRAN ARRESTED trying to flee the Country
>SO now ASK IMRAN AWAN:

WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE THE DNC SERVERS TO FBI

WHY DID DWS PAY YOU 5 MILLION DOLLARS

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SETH RICH

WHY DID YOU SET UP THE PRIVATE SERVER

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY HACKS

GIVE ME THE HARD DRIVES

SELL YOUR COHORTS OUT TO PROTECT YOUR ASS

youtu.be/tj7vNPnnNuU

It is really fucking Happening.

Got 'Em.

Gibbs_me_dat_rundown.exe
Imran Awan Arrested

Awan was released Tuesday on a “high-intensity supervision program,” according to a DOJ spokesman.

He must wear a GPS monitor, abide by a curfew of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. and cannot leave a 50-mile radius of his Lorton, Va., home. He was also forced to surrender his passports and is scheduled to reappear in court for a preliminary hearing Aug. 21.

The Odds of this dude feeling down on his luck and shooting himself in the back of the head are phenomenal.
The implications are staggering.

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/

Has anyone followed VotL? Check pic

He is my hero, a true furor.

how big are the chances its barron shitposting on Sup Forums

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OP I am going to laugh into your open mouth when nothing happens next week, just like when the 'huge swatch of pizza gate arrests happening next week' never happened.

don't kill yourself, but reflect solemnly on your stupidity

>tfw he is the only big shot that doesnt mean moloch when he says god

>the Independent Counsel was a rope-a-dope concocted by Bannon

Ah yes, the ol' rope-a-dope. I love the rope-a-dope

Was getting captured part of Bane's plan?

You must be tired after browsing Sup Forums all day. You should get some sleep.

That seems to be what the user was implying, yes.

Jesus that's cute... like that one tiny frog reeee'ing...

You will grow... tad/pol/.

thanks bro

yes

Ok I'm willing to give him a chance but I can't get on board with that plaedian/Draco/ new age shit. I hope it's just cover or a code or something

can i get a source on the marine part? he was arrested for Bank Fraud - nothing to do with hardware

but where is the proof
all just larping until there is proof

this article makes the connection by these deaths were in here district. no clue if there's any other connection. either way three dead in a short-window of time, TOTALLY NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL

I trust a random user on Sup Forums over cernovich

Kek.

>SOMETHING BIG JUST HAPPENED, CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT THOUGH
>*Wait for something to happen*
>*Quote former post and claim that's what I was talking about*

That kike needs to die.

I was in the fucking thread..
why the fuck is OP lying..?
Click on his links and you'll see I'm right. The original tweet from whoever the fuck on Awan'spick-up was at 13:23, King LARPER "predicted" it at half an hour later, as you can see in pic related.
God I hate attention seeking newfags

They're coming for you Podesta.

Cernovich has a source in the Whitehouse you dipshit. He's the one that broke the Susan Rice unmasking story, which is likely connected to this.

Batten down the hatches lads, there's an absolute shitstorm coming.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

read a book nigger

And Al Capone was arrested for tax shit.

>compared to Clinton, Al Capone is a little babby

>what is UTC

he might have a legitimate source but i still don't trust his motives

>13:50 = 1:50
>twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/889948197556281344
>4:39 pm
really makes you think

Furthermore, I'm not saying this isn't a legit happening, but to act like KingLARP deserves any credit makes you all look like fucking retards.

So Mueller is /ourguy/? I think i'm just going to stop speculating or worrying about anything from now on. I knew Trump could not be stumped, but this is on a completely different level that is beyond my pea sized brain to comprehend.

TRUTH

Oh boi here we go

STOP LARPING 2K17

im just asking for a source on the claim of a marine blocking his access to his own apartment because of networking and PC hardware found - that's big if true

1.. Mueller flips and sings on deep swamp... granted pardon...
2.. Mueller hires people with Clinton connections who will flip and sing...
3.. Manafort flips and sings on deep swamp... granted pardon...
4.. july 27th, day of the rope... popcorn...

>Furthermore

How I know instantly someone is about to spit garbage out of their mouth.

So facts aren't important when compared to your personal emotions regarding Mike Thernovitch. And everyone else needs to know this.

You know how i can tell you're a dickless incompetent fucking child?

why not just find it on 4plebs you retard

Off by one

There was a rumor that DTJ is his man on the inside

No. He isn't. And anyway trying to convince you of that and this is 4d chess and whatnot is lying. Trump publicly screaming at Sessions for recusing himself from Russia and not firing Mueller is pretty good proof of that.

wasnt there some twitter faggot spamming his shit here about how he challenges Sup Forums and had some team mueller merchandise in store? guess he feels pretty stupid now

Bannon 2024

>Bannon is playing the media like a fiddle

I believe it's possible, because, he and Trump have so much intimate experience with the media. The two of them have probably been having 2AM hookers and blow parties laughing as they watch repeats of multiple media outlets "BANNON TO BE FIRED" report

OP image converts the times to UTC if you bothered to read, which you didn't, you're making yourselves look even stupider when you all are fucking retarded to begin with

remember some wise words that there is obvious crap thrown in there to not draw serious attention.. but just enough