Are we gonna pretend that Hilary didn't spend nearly her entire life fighting for peoples' rights?

Are we gonna pretend that Hilary didn't spend nearly her entire life fighting for peoples' rights?

You can dislike her for her party, but you have to respect the good she did and the fight she gave Trump before the hacking took place.

This bitch needs to do two things.

1. Shut up.

2. Show tits.

/leftypol/ slide thread detected.

Omg I want her to be my mommy

God look at those tits

What a Jew goddess

Seemed like she was mostly fighting to preserve the short term financial interests of the World Bank, with some platitudes about health care and abortion in there occasionally.

Are we gonna pretend that she didn't come up with that whole story just to show off her massive tits?

Thanks for that incoherent mumbling, no get me my double expresso fucking faggot.

Doesn't sound very ecofriendly to me

Like the rights of rape victims to have their rapists go to jail?

she's more than her figure, dumbass. she's a highly successful real estate agent

no we are instead going to discus the fact that she has spent her life trying to take away people's rights

yeah that wallmart lawyer really helped up out.

saged

She can talk and virtue signal all she pleases as long as it's whilst topless

>Are we gonna pretend that Hilary didn't spend nearly her entire life fighting for peoples' rights?

No, we are going to acknowledge the reality that Hillary Clinton is one of the most corrupt people on the planet.

Tits or GTFO

>Hillary hated faggots most her life
>helped a rapist
>Everyone who talks shit about her fucking dies "randomly"
>let's her husband get blowjobs from some whore and stays with him for the fame
>paid by the fucking Saudis
Oh wow

Hillary was statistically more honest than her peers, including Donald, during the election, but nobody appreciated it.

They preferred the hot rhetoric of Bernie or Donald over the stoic truth-telling of Hillary.

>real estate agent
>real job
its a job for chicks for a reason

Her life achievement is not important

name one thing she did.

>9300
>OP
What did she mean by this?

Do you think she fucks people in the houses she sells?

YOU

thanks for correcting the record

This bait represents more effort then that sociopath expressed for people's that werent her or people who could benefit her

Name ONE thing she "trailblazed" or even ONE accomplishment she had in her 30 years in politics besides naming a post office. Saged.

Your picture OP illustrates everythig I hate about the modern women and weak men

Are we gonna pretend she didn't murder everyone who had dirt on her?