Why does Sup Forums hate African Americans so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate African Americans so much?

You claim they contribute nothing, but they contribute the MOST of any race to society.

1. Sports. Naturally athletic, muscular, and strong willed. Every true sports hero is a black man.
2. Music. The most popular and therefore objectively the best, black music DOMINATES in youth and important people today. All too often you see a little blonde girl twerking to "move white girl" against a big black man, which brings me to...
3. Dance. Black people are GODS of dance; they have a natural "soul power" or "brotha rhythm" that is impossible to replicate.
4. Speech. All vernacular today started in the hood.
5. Fashion. As did all fashion, which whites too often shamelessly steal.

I won't mention the statistical fact that black men have big cocks and white women are more likely to fling with them (but date white men) because it isn't relevant.

Black people should be praised for what they accomplish ON TOP OF their oppression, not hated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wg9uPIaHEHw
voxday.blogspot.ca/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All that and they still can't hold down a job.

THIS IS LOW

this is a FUCKING VIDEO

Imagine being so insecure that you have to say that to yourself, and then imagine the crushing suicide ideation when you realize it isn't enough and you need to shill this full time to get by.

SAT tests give Africans 140 extra points and deduct 40 points from Whites and 90 points from Asians.

The same bell curve is also applied for Sports scholarships and Affirmative Action.

Now with that in mind, look at the white vs black athletics in every sport except sprinting/jumping. What do you see ? Whites or Asians.

Repeat this study in music and art. What do you see ? Again, Whites & Asians.

Sensing a pattern ?

I'll point it out. Despite being given a 300% advantage, less then 1% of blacks actually make it successfully in their field. They are genetically inferior.

SAGE

>Sup Forums

Whites commit suicide more than niggers

>sprinting/jumping
Soccer is neither those things

Lol, this shitty pasta again?

also

>nigger monkey jitters
>dance

Blacks can't even compete with Ukrainian steppeniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=wg9uPIaHEHw

Of course they contribute to the country. Why else would we put them on ships and bring them here? Nobody's questioning their ability to work. They're just incapable of making intelligent decisions and shouldn't be in charge of anything.

>but they contribute the MOST of any race to society.
>1. Sports.
>2. Music.
>3. Dance.
>4. Speech.
>5. Fashion.

So, not so much with the contributing food?

Just an FYI, all the "Contributions" you listed above are basically jewish owned industries.

>what is boxing

fuck off kike

Like all niggers, you are unable to do basic math to defend your idiotic reasoning.

voxday.blogspot.ca/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html

> Sports
Were bred to be farm equipment
> Music
You mean the brainwashing bullshit pumped out by the jews to make people into materialistic consumers? Last good music blacks made was when they played jazz instruments
> Dance
Is shaking your ass considered 'dancing'?
> Speech
Sorry but every time I hear a black "speaking" in public I cringe inside.
> Fashion
Absolute degeneracy -- the men dress like women. Who wants to steal that? I prefer to dress like a white man. The women try to be white wearing weave.

A violent species incapable of living in a civilized world.

I think it's because of the ghettos

here in yurop Africans are among the best refugees you can get, it's the pakis and the arabs that commit crimes 24/7

REEE back in the day us black folks were relegated to professions such as dancing, singing, and other sorts of entertaining.

Finally we've got our freedom. lets branch out. surely we will expand from those padestrian roles that plebians once filled.

>2017

>every nigs dream is to become a basketball player, rapper, or dancer

Goods cooks too.

WHAT IS THE WARRIOR GENE?

The Warrior Gene refers to certain copies (alleles) of the MAO-A gene that have been linked to violent anti-social behavior. One such copy, 2R, which I'll call the "violent ape nigger allele", is 55x more common in niggers than in whites:

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior

The reason a majority of niggers act like violent apes is because they carry the violent ape nigger allele. This supports the hypothesis that niggers are genetically inferior subhumans.

FPBP

Have you ever had the pleasure of living around niggers, user? Death is a welcome reprieve.

Sup Forums just jealous cuz they waz kangz.

This is fucking lame.

1/10 piss poor bait.

kys faggot

people named raquaza anne-sheelay won't get normals jobs anyways
this is bad bait, anyways. all the insecure white males of Sup Forums will always dislike black people no matter what, they're too proud to admit their race isn't good at everything.