HOUSTON RIOTS IMMINENT

So this is making the rounds on Twatter

twitter.com/elguxop_marly/status/889572330787270657

Are you Houston patritions prepared to defend your homesteads from the imminent riots?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elguxop_marly/status/889572330787270657
twitter.com/houstonpolice/status/889899370816077824
youtube.com/watch?v=9lsyW_flfB4
youcaring.com/marlingipson-886711
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>twitter.com/elguxop_marly/status/889572330787270657
WE WUZ GREEN T'UMB AN SHEEEEIT

It just gets weirder

The guy isn't even a cop for the area he was in...

twitter.com/houstonpolice/status/889899370816077824

Dafuq? What is this Brazil with it's fake cops.

They're paid actors. Guys trying to get his mixtape blown up, paid some actors to impersonate cops and assault him.

No walkie talkie, but how'd he get a patrol car?

Either way fuck niggers

with what money

The kid gave false info to the officer.

>Says he is 19
>Says he has a DOB of 10/12/1999

Uhhh some quick math and you can see that shit doesn't work out.

Regardless, that fat pig looked like a dirty cop.

>Fat, middle-aged white man with a bald head and mustache
>Still just some street cop, never promoted

Dude probably has a shitload of complaints against him for excessive force and just generally being a fat moron. Fat fuckin' loser.

I'm on the black kid's side. The cop knew he was doing the right thing, that's why he just let the kid walk away after telling him he was under arrest. Ummm when the FUCK do cops ever do that? If they say you're under arrest and you try to leave they tackle you.

DIIIIIIIIIRTY Cop.

That's why they were mowing lawns

In TX you have the right to refuse giving ID unless you are currently being arrested

It gets weirder and weirder

Real cop dawg. U cannot by that legit taser without LE identification.

harris county officer here lets go through the facts

HC Pct.1 is downtown Houston and their officers patrol the whole county for MHMRA.

Those are also not dog bites.

> gofundme help-disabled-kids-foundation

That is his gofundme address. Notice the old campaign name.

>I'm on the black kid's side.

>tfw we will have actual RWDS for backup

these niggs are a dime a dozen in Houston

why didn't he just show him his id?

Aren't required to in TX unless you are being arrested.
He claims he didn't have it on him.
Perhaps he didn't want to get in trouble for under age labor given he messed up his age and birthday. Claims he's 19, claims he was born in 1999.

Ha! Surely you know how easy it is to get "LE only" gear if you live somewhere like Houston or anywhere near New Orleans where locals LEOs are eager to help out for a cut. Or the "authorized security professional" label...

Which is more dangerous - Cook County or Harris County?

That GFM campaign link doesn't lead to an existing campaign now
404s

Are you retarded, you can buy that taser straight from taser themselves, they just require a copy of your ID

Yes you can, you can also spray paint a BB gun yellow, maybe something a prop dept for police officer actors would have?

Body cams might have been a big mistake, now everytime a nigger criminal gets what he deserves it gives other niggers and excuse to destroy whole cities and riot ruining more lives

Nah he is right that is a legit taser x26p

Not just any less than lethal conductive energy device

you know, it says harris county constable on his arm patch which is why houston is not claiming him

this is why i don't believe any of the conspiracy theories touted on this board because people are so damn stupid they completely ignore common sense and evidence right in their face in favor of loony theories

Depends what parts really

Reported it for fraud. The bite marks are inconsistent.

Officer dindu-nothing.

>Suspicious person (probably nothing)
>Takes name down in case burglaries in area, so he has at least 1 suspect (prob not him).
>Dindu escalates the situation
>Cuffs come out because he's being detained, and it's perfectly legal to detain someone with cuffs until the investigation ended.
Look down on that twitter, he tried setting up a GoFundMe. Typical dindu shit.

t. cop

I hate corrupt cops, especially when they are fat morons like that guy.

The cop knew he wasn't doing the right thing. That's why when the kid walked away the pig didn't even do anything. Again, when the FUCK does that happen? If you're under arrest and try to leave the pigs will tackle you... because you're under motherfucking arrest. The cop was secondguessing his own actions and just let the kid walk away.

Wasn't a good stop. Wasn't a good arrest.

Was this even real? I'm starting to wonder if these were all actors.

It's always the fat fucking losers going on power trips. Probably because society fucks them in the ass whenever they can't cower behind their inflated circus clown uniform. Fucking pigs.

Keeping morbidly obese weak character assholes out of the force will go a long way to making this shit better.

>I'm on the black kid's side.

Vanity flags are apparently the shill's "blue check" here on Sup Forums. Every shill faggot thinks flying a tag will help them "blend in."

>escalates
>asking for a card

You've been beaten or raped by your father haven't you?

>tfw I live in Pct. 6

Roads??!?

I know a couple of ya'lls' captains. Shitty people but good cops.

This guy was 1000% pct. 1 though.

fuck this cop. Hope this kid didn't get arrested. Whats the rest of the story?

Nah, fuck this pig. It was a bullshit stop and he knew it.

Race conflict in Houston probably won't happen, we get along fairly well here. The only people that cause problems are black folks in the third ward, and that's because it's literally one of the shittiest places to live in the country.

fake as fuck

Fuck third ward. Did some construction work down there last summer. Pistol down the boot the whole time

The niggers in houston think they own this place but there all broke and living on welfare and there are thousands of homeless nig nogs niggin around the galleria and just the othet day there were nig nogs niggin about we wuz kangz at the walkway to the galleria and they were all nasty looking and homeless. Still havent seen a single nugger with an asian chik though so asian women still belong to us around here

when's the last time you saw a cop with a card on him?

the black dudes were purposely, as they always do, trying to give the cop problems instead of calmly complying and resolving it as quickly as possible. if you want to record it all fine, but don't resist arrest and whine the entire time while you do it.

also nignogs and leftists will jump all over this without knowing a damn thing about how being detained works.

This
The kid at least had a business card, public officials like law enforcement should always provide their name/badge # when asked too. Cops have to be accountable to the people they serve or we end up like that nigger diversity hire in Minnesota shooting the lefty Australian woman

He had a fucking warrant of course, like all niggers. He didn't "have" his ID and he lied about his age for this reason, surprise surprise. People called the cops on him and the cop did what he was supposed to do, push to see if he cracks or does something fucking dumb and sure enough, had a warrant out for his arrest.

You have to be 18 to have an actual business hot rod.

hey at least this nigga mowing lawns not mowing down other nogs and selling crack

or tagged along to case hoses

Probably stole the fucking equipment and the gas or has some scam, they always do. Be around blacks for any period you will see they always got something going. I am willing to bet you can check 9/10 nigs and they have at least one fucking warrant.

lmao niggers think they're above the law and have a choice in the matter

Arguments??!?

la porte police department lost a lawsuit for violating this law

youtube.com/watch?v=9lsyW_flfB4

>if the white nigger is a bigger nigger than the nigger, still support the white nigger

wew lad

>UofH Grad
the third ward is messed up. Bad planning all around

>asks for id
>i just tryna make dis money
>step over here
>i ain een do nothin
what do black people think is going to happen when they pull this shit?

>When you're too retarded to do any research into the matter before making your opinion publicly known

youcaring.com/marlingipson-886711

"He claimed that we "fit the description" and wanted to question us about what we were doing in the neighborhood."

The cop probably saw these guys fitting a description of some people who were wanted for breaking and entering. That is the only reason they would break into their house and arrest his other brother. They were likely using the lawn care business as a way to stake out a house before the robbery, this shit happens all the time. The nigger isn't giving you the whole story, do some fucking research you gremlins.

Any good stories?

I grew up in Houston and moved away after I graduated. One thing I always recognized growing up is that Houston cops are Nazis. Not all of them, but for the most part, you just need to avoid any interaction with them if you don't know them. I think their is a unique relationship in Texas and probably the south in general, with it's law enforcement community. The criminal element in the south is particularly challenging, and law enforcement has been given way more latitude there than anywhere else I have been. Most cops around the world are either corrupt or emasculated. Texas cops have a giant chip on their shoulder. Doesn't mean anything more than that. It's not a race war, or political insurgency, or an imminent threat to civilization. Just keep your nose clean, and do your part to bend the political system to your will. Houston is run by Democrats. If they really wanted to change their fucked up police force, they probably could, over time, with popular political support. But that's the world we live in, and in it, Houston still sucks.

We haven't had a chimpout all summer. It feels kind of empty without fires, tear gas, looting and late night shitposting.

Seroiusly wtf the pig gets all nervous when the nigg ask for his name and badge number

Fuck off with your pandering apologetic bullshit, policing a community is about more than stopping two niglets and asking them blunt questions, only to not fucking answer why they were stopped properly and whip out them cuffs because hurr durr my social skillset is exhausted after three words.

Officer Hamplanet is an inept jackass, and you're a fucking bitch making apologies for him. Moron.

Fascinating

Kys Reddit scum

You faggots are so easy to detect. Gas yourself promptly.

"think"

>mup da doo didda he dindu nuffin
shut up nigger lover lmfao

>sperg comment

At least I don't beat my meat to BBW

>leaf

Says he's 19. Also says he was born December 10, 1999. Not even 18 yet.

we all bitch about niggers not working and being lazy and not adapting to white culture, and this fucking kid is out there trying to get his small business going, not gang banging, not robbing, not shooting or raping. Just trying to pursue the American dream of making money off of your own hard work. Yet you all still shit on him. I don't hate black for their skin color. I hate blacks for their behavior. If all the niggers in the hood took a page out of this kids book there wouldn't be any hoods or gangs or shit like that because they would have what they need to provide for themselves and their families.

Motherfuckers were dying in Harris County Jail ten years ago. The feds had to come in and do an investigation. Unlucky I was there at the time. People were packed like sardines in that bitch.

This is accurate, southern cops are fuckfaces, but so are the niggers.

Burglar was casing houses, gets questioned by police, lies.

the only riots in Houston will be when a race war breaks out between the blacks and mexicans which is likely in the next few years

This is my city. I love Houston. I will defend it til the last drop of blood flows out of my vein. Let the niggers come, we've been waiting for a reason to take out the big guns.

Thanks for the link OP. I gave him a nice donation.

Fuck off pedo

polis gon arrest da nigguh wit all dis

GUAC
U
A
C

Is he... Jeb's son?!?

He, like all blacks, has a very shitty "fuck you" kind of attitude lacking all respect towards the police. I've had the police put me in handcuffs only to let me go shortly later. Blacks get aggressive because they hate authority, especially white authority. On top of being raised to think the police (and white people in general) are out to get them. It's a recipe for disaster.

>You have to be 18 to have an actual business hot rod.
are you fucking serious?
a company i could understand because it's a more complex structure, but a simple fucking business? calling bullshit.

Post >yfw they chimp out and you're comfy af living in white West Houston

Lived in Chicago, Currently reside in Houston, from Cook to Harris.

Cook was worse.

Haven't watched the video. but riots don't happen in Houston because:

1. It's fucking hot.

2. Houstonians are well armed and WILL shoot rioters.

>Yet you all still shit on him.
go back to feddit, faggot
these niggers were going door to door with lawn mowers trying to see who was home and who was on vacation so they can rob them later

The problem for the cops is.

He asks for ID - gets a name and DOB
He doesn't even run the identity
no comms happens between himself and dispatch
he breaks out the cuffs before there is any warrant check on the guy.

Now you can say he broke out the cuffs because he was worried that the kid may
have had a piece on him and didn't want to get shot but the officer didn't say spread em.
He didn't even try to conduct a pat down.

The officer was dicking with the guy.

Heres the thing tho. If you are black and a male and you are going door to door.
This is a known tactic for easy entry burglary suspects. This is how hoods to
easy trys on doors and scope outs for security alarms and people not home.
This is a breaking an entering tactic.

The officer could have easily been checking the waters. I could see him thinking
when he saw the card the kid produced. He could have pulled out the cuffs to see
if the kid would nigger out. He kept his calm. which is what you are supposed to do.

Blacks do shit tones of crime - its the facts - its not racism. Its reality.

ITS REALITY

BLACKS DO CRIME
BLACKS DO CRIME
BLACKS DO CRIME

>patritions
Nigga learn to spell

I hate to sound like a racist (I am lying). I looked at the article (from his words). Something doesn't add up here. Why not go in for questioning about a string of burglaries? If you are innocent, you have nothing to hide. I have already had to go in and give a statement. The only reason to chimp out is because the items missing had serial numbers, and you just happen to be using them to mow lawns.

That'd be the world's worst job casing an apartment. A family being out for the day during summer isn't uncommon, there's tons of shit appropriate for daily family outings in Houston.

>inb4 somebody tries to defend the cop by just calling the kids niggers instead of being happy they were actually trying

Anyone think Beaumont or Port Arthur might be in danger of rights?

my asian mom has a tazer. ur an idiot

Butthert faggot

Wasn't sure what the video was going to be about; as soon as he asks him for a card with his name on it the pig pulls out cuffs without any explanation. . .

>smells fishy to me

I get hating Niggers; but its getting more and more pathetic to see the racism increase on Sup Forums lately. Grow some fucking balls

To be an actual registered business, you have to be 18. You can just wander door to door and do odd jobs, but you can't have a registered business until 18.

Its not anybody's job to make a cop's job easier. Resisting arrest is different, even if its a bad arrest (you're almost always better off fighting it in court, unless its some dumbasses doing a no-knock on the wrong house and getting killed by the home owner).

But watching cops squirm and whine and bitch when people who know their rights and use them are their targets is funny. Cops have no idea how to respond to that properly, because they were never trained to.

I'm on the kids side to be honest.

>Follows proper procedure
>Asks the cop for his card or name
>Immediately pulls out handcuffs.

Fuck that.

>>>/leftypol/

Begone commie

>Something doesn't add up here

Like his age? Says he's 19 but was born October 99 which would make him 17 for a few more months. why would he lie about his age

>flag

not wasting energy on you

Cause he has a warrant and didn't want the cop to have his ID.

I bet those niggers were just casing houses to rob, if some some niggers came to my house unannounced im coming out with my guns.

You're spot on. They check door knobs and pray they find an unlocked home before they find a paying customer. I've seen security and alarm installation soliciting used as a cover for casing as well. Anyone trying to counter signal you has no actual first hand experience with niggers or they're just shilling.

Only steers and queers come from Texas... And I reckon niggers ain't steers.

Cook by far.

>Like his age?
I am glad others saw that.

The article I read was total crap. It was like the beginning of NCIS.