Sub-Saharan Africans bred with a now extinct non-human

But remember: Race is a social construct.

twitter.com/jartaylor/status/890008106280919040

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/oldest-ancient-human-dna-details-dawn-of-neanderthals-1.19557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally porch monkeys

>Race is a social construct.

People misunderstand this sentence. What it means is that the "borders" between races is completely arbitrary.

Take away the racial implications, I'm fascinated by the growing evidence of cross-breeding with ancient human species besides Homo Sapiens

How many white nationalists know that our white skin came from Neanderthals? That's one of the most clearly established genetic similarities between Neanderthals and Europeans.

jojh...

Muh dick, huh, muh dick...nigga, nigga, nigga, muh dick...baby got azz, muh dick...

Niggers will fuck anything.

>checkd
WE WUZ MONKANGZZZZZ

BIX NOODS MUH DICK CHIKUN KOOL AID NIGGA IPHONE INSTGRAM POPPIN REEE

so we're 50% done already?

it's the other way around, blacks are 100% human homo sapiens.

While asian, white and ME-NA people are mixed with non human like neandeethalian.

this is a scientific fact that absolutly no one can deny

Wrong.

says the guy whose ancestors literally fucked neanderthals

did you even read the new study? also neanderthals are arguably a subspecies of homo sapiens, and you forgot the denisovans.

Leaf.

Genetic evidence has been telling this story for years but unfortunately (((geneticists))) themselves have falsely presented the data. Also it wasn't so much that they bred with this "mystery" pre-human fossil but rather something close to genetically modern humans arriving from Central Asia (genetically related to Tibetans and Japanese Ainu) bred either forcibly or against their will with these mystery hominids. The result was Sub-Saharan Africans.

You have four major phenotypea though. The odd-looking narrow-headed Somalis, the primitive Asiatic looking Bushmen, the pygmies related to the former, and the deep black ape-resembling Bantu which is what we associate most niggers with. I'm not sure how each of these came to be. The Somalis and Bantu have the Asiatic Y-DNA derived from Haplgroup E while the Bushmen and Pygmies have archaic non-human haplogroups like A and B. Chad actually have R1b Y-DNA and the reason I mention this is because many still claim E if African in origin despite being Asian. All it means is a hybrid with E was dominant and then in all cases introgression occurred.

At the end of the day, Sub-Saharan African (including all of the above and related groups), the Andamese and Negritoes, and Abos and Melanisians are all obviously not human. They're living fossils. We should not be treating them as equals and subjecting them to the same laws and we certainly shouldn't be living with them.

>neanderthals are arguably a subspecies of homo sapiens

??? ... can you elaborate?

they came from us

>Mfw I'm half nigger half alien

But last studies show that Neanderthal exists since 430,000 years, so before homo sapiens existed.

nature.com/news/oldest-ancient-human-dna-details-dawn-of-neanderthals-1.19557

Nah man homo erectus and the neanderthals were humans.

so is this supposed to explain why black guys have bigger dicks than white guys?

>Sub-Saharan Africans bred with a now extinct non-human.
>pics
Original turks then?

>Chad actually have R1b Y-DNA

What's that?

@134946141
Shitty, stale meme.
Not even worth the (You).

kek

[AUSTRALOPITHECUS SCREAM]

they been raping species out for existence for millions of years