Is there anyone from North Korea on this board?

Is there anyone from North Korea on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DyqUw0WYwoc
youtube.com/watch?v=kfUpuqH1zKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hero!

Limited internet ration however

No. Tell us about great leader Trudeau

Rare

newfag

He's a cuck who's ruining our nation.

dude weed lmao

Duuude, how's bro Kim? He's doing well?

Hello

eliminate sanctions on nk, for real, let the free market work. ask Kim if he gets good buisness and a bunch of food if he will make sure his people get enough to eat and he can ask America and China to do the same with theirs, every Nation take care of all of their people (I guess the difficulty is enforcing human rights violation, the abuse of power, law, law enforcement, and system of justice, industry, government, etc. the situation of NK is unique and interesting, it is now finally coming back to my attention, not letting the citizens leave, or know everything about the outside world (a difficult thing with internet compartmentalization and propaganda anyway) that makes it a very interesting situation), and let unbiased international law and national free market competition (I guess yes, this means big corporations will form their own nation states (is this the idea of silicon valley, and oil lands, etc.) instead of just being rogueish or govermentcratic entities making up a bulk of the nations inner and inter motivations. Which immediately brings into question the idea and agreement of law and international law and its perfect unbiased enforcement. For a corporation (or a few thousand of them here, a few thousand of them there united) attempt to create their own nationstate (but really I am just discribing massive powers any way that skirt things, run things, and live in their own community here and there.

Nations, politics, corporations, groups, powers, communities, beliefs in law, enforcement, justice system, punishment, how many of there are these, and how much and in what ways are they really fighting? What really is this NK business, pure propaganda? What really is the deal with any armed conflict occurring, in relation to the current state of the world? Is goodness, truth, and justice the most powerful force, or does this step aside to a collection of bullies.

NK has not been messed with yet, at least in ways as some sentiments seem to for some unknown reasons want to,
but other nations, in which this talk has occurred and been heard, have been messed with. Who knows for how good or bad, who knows what reasoning, what purposes, what legalities, how many split what how many ways, how much money from where, what the 5 year plan, 10 year, 15, 20 30 year plans are and is, the magnitude of desire for small personal short term creates a trail of disaster and tragedy, an endless line of others crazy to not be willing to step up to the plate and try to take as much as they can, move as much as they can, build and capture and construct and store and hoard as much as they can, everyone born is put into such a position and there are more people than ever, there is simply too much to be had, and too many willing to take the opportunity, if the one with does not stead fast, so corners are cut, real power is felt, the world is and has been full of much primitivity, it hasnt been that long since the 1700s, there are many different lands, with customs and levels of sophistication and development, there are quantities and qualities of leisure and work, resources, and the know how and means to do how make them an available use.

I think you are talking to Kim.

Hey Kim.

Never change bro.

This is sad. I'm sad.
Now I want to feed and give her a home.

How the fuck did they get so many medals?

These guys i mean

Literally OP proxy fagging for attention.
Fuck this gay thread

see a lot of fucked up shit on here, whole truckloads of it, most of it water off a ducks back. The odd one still cuts tho. Her eyes, 'nothing..' - this is fucking harsh.

Dedication

Their soldiers seem rather happy

Hi Kim

Obviously photoshoped. No one will put medals on pants.
But indeed they do have lots of medals, its a trend in communist countries. You can make up a lot of excuses to give out medals in such militaristic country as NK.

I have a mate who's visited North Korea, he said it wasn't as bad as you'd think but it was mindblowingly poor, like the shittest parts of Africa except spotlessly clean

is nk and sk fake countries?

>he said it wasn't as bad as you'd think
what do you mean?

hello your post seems to imply that North Korea is a communist country which it most definitely is not. the basis of Juche is race-based nationalism, which is the polar opposite of any kind of communism.

A

MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER
> MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER
MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER
>MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER

Hey Kim. I'm a big fan of your work.

As in it wasn't completely 1984

Most proxies are disabled on Sup Forums

My post imply only that NK took only the worst from soviet union who it was great friends with.

Has he seen much apart from the guided tour? And is North Korea as bad as we portray them to be, at least here in the West?

you mean princess silly socks?

Exceeding expectations again, Mr Kim.

Oh for fuck sake...

When will North Korea finally get its act together and stop starving?

how can you even get a NK proxy? I'm pretty retarded with computers but wouldn't you have to access a server in NK ?

nice no source

Jesus Christ. What a vaginal man

Hunger is a measure to control the population. When people can only think of how not to die from hunger they won't even ask for more than a food.

They were on a guided tour but they were still surprisingly free to wander around, although they were clearly being monitored 24/7, they saw the same old peasant lady three times in three different parts of the country, he said it wasn't much worse than the shittier parts of China. On a related note my dad visited the USSR and East Germany during the 1980s and the way he describes it is pretty similar to how my mate describes North Korea

tl;dr it's an incredibly shitty country but it's still not as bad as it's depicted here in the West

North Korean spy ama

But even the military had its rations cut. They're running out of food.

How much did it cost for travel to the DPRK, tour included?

Show us your Red Star OS with timestamp

I dunno, probably a lot considering the tiny amount of tourism they get is like 10% of their GDP, my mate's from a rich family of physicians

>tfw we finally invade North Korea
>tfw having to give rations to starving Koreans

It's gonna be a shit war, lads.

Literally burned up 1/2 of his internet ration posting this.

Tbqh if you gave the peasants a gun and a MRE 99% of them would probably defect and fight for America, shit negro if you put a billion dollar bounty on Kim's head his own inner circle would probably kill him in under 24 hours

Doubtful. They worship Kim.

I don't expect your information to be true.

I am from a communist country too

youtu.be/DyqUw0WYwoc

yas

I'm guessing our Nork poster has been 'relocated' to a re-education camp. Would have liked to do an AMA with them!

Most based Country.

Kim when are you going to nuke California? I think Trump can arrange for protection in China for you.

hand drawn picture of sideways pussy in hat.
much fap.

I second this notion.

First time I've seen a cuban flag.

Make her some eggs

I've been to North Korea, damn it was really nice and the guides were extremely friendly.

I seriously suggest ALL Sup Forumslacks (except burgers) to take vacations to North Korea. At first it seems like a stupid idea, all the tourists are in the same hotel, there's always 2 guides with you when you go outside (except if you go on a certain island I forgot the name of) and you will nearly always be in groups when outside, but the experience is amazing.

It felt like a trip back in time to the 80's. Next time I'm going to North Korea I'm definitely going to participate in the Pyongyang Marathon, really regretted it last time.

He already did way back newfag.

>being this new thinking that no proxies exist in NK
keep lurking newfag

Hi Kimmy

>North Korean defectors don't like North Korea
oh wow crazy

Fucking Puerto Ricans stole our flag. And every time I show the cuban flag people ask if I live from Puerto Rico

Do you live in Puerto Rico?

Swedish embassy in Pyongyang has internet lol

I think Kim is upset because he knows that Western Neets want Best Korea's based Waifu.

They are defectors not because they hated NK but because they were able to run away from NK. Majority of population would not think a second if given opportunity to run.

Wait until you meet some in real life, if you avoid politics with them you realize how great people they are. Go to NK and bring some pictures of your native landscapes, female tourist guides love that shit.

still no Red Star OS

best korea, kim. best korea.
youtube.com/watch?v=kfUpuqH1zKI

when we stop (((sanctioning))) them dumb fuck

Why is this the case:
NK
Population: 25.37 million (2016)
Gross domestic product: 12.38 billion USD (2011)

SK
Population: 51.25 million (2016)
Gross domestic product: 1.411 trillion USD (2016)

refer