Canada: Respecting human rights is voluntary, not mandatory

Trudeau's Liberals are reworking Canada's citizenship guide. One notable part is describing two category of citizenship responsibilities: mandatory and voluntary. Voluntary includes participating in political process, bilingualism, and RESPECTING HUMAN RIGHTS.

>globalnews.ca/news/3618137/canadian-citizenship-study-guide/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRzvL0Txa1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so that means I can call someone the wrong pronoun?

Canada, congratulations on your freedom! :D

It really is 20!7 :DDD

Does this work both ways or only in the islam/transgender friendly way?

>the reference to barbaric cultural practices is gone, as is the inclusion of getting a job as one of the responsibilities of citizenship

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Logically, yes, but you know how liberals are like, especially towards a fucking white male.

Liberals and Tories are the same two parties

You leafs just need to get some fellas together and physically remove this faggot. We won't tattle.

Any chances we can arrange a conflict between Best Korea and Canada?

It's fucking not fair... You leafs have one of the smartest, most charismatic, thoughtful, and genuinely great president, and we in the US? We're stuck with the orange baboon...

>Canadians like to make fun of themselves, the book notes.
For fuck's sake.
>“Humour and satire about the experience of Indigenous, racialized, refugee and immigration peoples and their experiences is growing in popularity,” the section says.
I can't tell if this means that racist white fucking males are making fun of these poor minorities or that minorities are having a good-natured laugh at themselves.

If there's one good thing about getting old it's the shit you can get away with

turdeau is a pandering douchebag whos done nothing for the economy or the crisis we will soon face with our economy or housing market

he and his party preaches unity but ive never seen canada so divided because of them.

He sold off the gold and gave $10M or whatever to a terrorist. What's wrong with that?

>80 year old shit posters
kek

the idea of a (((human right))) is the first and most prevalent example of marxism ever
its the crack that allows shalom sandniggers to wedge their noses and legalisms into any situation
ill fucking kill you

>getting a job is not a responsibility of citizenship

JUST!

UBI man :D

It's finally 20!7

Shitty post, leaf.
>implying a human does not have the right to defend its own life

A FUCKING

L
E
A
F

Good. This means there will be no qualms when we gas kikes and muzrats and send liberals to forced labor camps

>implying a nonwhite is a human
That's the problem with modern human rights

>ancap intellectuals

Literally a mincome pilot program in Ontario. Is it all over for us?

I already pay over $12k in income tax. If they raise my taxes even more for imported subhumans to be NEET, I am going to flip my shit

The way I word it is, the only (((right))) you have is whether or not to allow someone else's will upon you
and most people don't exercise it
btw that's not included in the (((UN))) list of (((((((human rights)))))))))

If you're a muslim

voluntary respect of human rights only applies to those of the islamic state. For everyone else it is compulsory.

What does this actually mean though?

Shalom, Jacob Isenberg of North York

My favorite part of the UN Declaration of Human Rights (drafted with the help of US first lady Elanor (((Rosenfeld)))) is the one near the bottom that says

>btw none of these apply to people who don't like the UN

No laws have actually been changed since it's just a guide. In the end, it's merely sets the tone. Although, we've had quite a few troubling "tones" recently, like the anti-Islamophobia Motion 103.

>Canadians like to make fun of themselves, the book notes.

>“Humour and satire about the experience of Indigenous, racialized, refugee and immigration peoples and their experiences is growing in popularity,” the section says.

Muds are being taught that our disdain for them is just us being cheeky

Thanks for taking all our bums with UBI, Ontaricuck

signed, a British Columbian

Humans certainly do, however (((human rights))) includes more species then just humans.

Don't worry, the rest of the country will join you soon enough. The only saving grace is that we get to laugh at Nunacucks get even more shafted than they already are.

i really have no fucking clue what are your guys on, hope to see the outcome, from very far away

I stopped laughing a long time ago.

Canada is a communist country run by the retarded manchild spawn of a communist dicatator. And we got to this point because of

>DUDE
>WEED

Can Scheer save us? Can we even be saved?

>the country that sold itself to foreign hordes for muh dude weed

just seeing a leaf flag makes me livid

no it means sitcoms filled with jew propaganda about how white people are racist is gaining in popularity in a cucked and self-loathing canadian public

From the 1970s onwards you started letting Indians settle in Canada. Now you're getting Africans too. It's over I'm afraid.

He's right though, it's how the kikes got citizenship and rights in Europe. Before then, they were barred from public office and such.

Its Prime Minister. I thought you lefties were proud about how worldly you are.

Trudeau is the epitome of modern emasculated leftism and an embarrassment to Canada.

You wanna trade? Id gladly do it. Trudeau is a scumbag waste of life

The only thing more awkward that watching Trudeau, is listening to this analysis of Trudeau.
youtube.com/watch?v=IRzvL0Txa1k

uh then why don't you immigrate to the US? it's pretty close.

thats a great legal argument you stumbled on. thats the beauty of liberal lawmakers, they are so rabidly occupied with making so many laws that they end up contradicting themselves

>voluntary bilingualism

REEEEEE! THIRD REFERENDUM RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

The $10M issue is stupid complicated, made even more complicated with the media purposely making it sound like went full Rambo and mowed down a whole battalion.

Plus the 10M isn't even for his actions. Its about 4 Goverment's fucking up at every turn.

Did Trudeau ever try to explain it properly? All I saw were some clips from a speech where he was issuing stereotypically nonsensical pronouncements along the lines of
>the true test of diversity is not to have compassion when it's easy
>but to have compassion when it's hard

legal advice said Canada was looking at 30-40million in cost to take it to trial, including appeals and settlements.

you should've returned him when you guys had the chance america, now we have to pay for this garbage.

>the media purposely making it sound like went full Rambo and mowed down a whole battalion.

This is utter bullshit, the mainstream media (CBC etc.) has been defending the payout. Khadr deserved a bullet in the head, but if you think he was wronged an apology would have sufficed, not ten million fucking dollars.

>legal advice said Canada was looking at 30-40million in cost to take it to trial,

Doubtful it would have cost nearly that much, but inflated costs in the legal system are a reason for reforming that system, not for just throwing shitloads of money at this country's enemies in the hope that they'll go away quietly

legal costs include the governments cost, like court space, judges, bailiffs, etc etc etc. the whole shebang. and then there would've been the cost of appeals etc etc etc.

but hey, you can ask the governments legal team why they advised the PM to settle. use freedom of information.

I've been doing it anyway just for fun

He really does look like the horrific combination of that monkey Fidel Castro's seed and the unwashed cunt of a French Canadian.

>invade someone else's country
>kill their people
>get mad when they shoot back

I'm just glad that Iran and the Resistance Axis are BTFOing Western kike mercenaries in Syria.