Swedes can't compete with the BDC?

They settled along the Hudson River?

Coincidence?

it looks like a giant dildo but it's an obvious fake as it is not a black dildo

yes, they had a dildo-shaped colony

I guess they've had a thing for B_Cs for longer than I thought
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Sweden

That's the Delaware river.

No the Swedishj settlements were in Southern NJ,PA, and Northern Delaware. The purple is the Netherlands.

kek, it's true, their dildo is even smaller and looking towards the larger BDC

>Notice anything, pol?
Quite a lot actually

HOLY SHIT!!!

The Swedish colonized present-day Philadelphia.
Philadelphia is notoriously nigger central.
NEW SWEDEN GOT BLACKED 400 YEARS LATER!

Let's look at present-day Sweden. It's getting blacked... Is this a coincidence? Has Sweden had more colonies that's been blacked in the long run?

Why does this turn me on so much?

Why do you go with the single cringiest flag they offer?

Cause you're gay.

Probably the total domination of it.
Locked in chastity, he has to beg his gf for an orgasm and she degrades him for it by fucking his ass like he's a grill
But mainly because you're a faggot

>why_my_resume_has_gaps.webm
Imagine making a wage doing any of that.

Sweden doesn't have any black people

That's only because Achmed castrated all his nigger slaves 1000 years ago

Why does every Canadian shitposter have to say things that make me want Armageddon to come.

Nope, just "Swedes".
We get it mate.
I just wonder how long until the U.N. declares Sweden a failed state on par with Somalia.

Must be some funny "take-your-daughter-to-work" fridays over there

I'm not attracted to guys though I just want a woman to dominate me so badly. Why?

mommy issues and low confidence

It looks like Marcus Mumford's dildo

If you can be absolutely crushed and defeated by a woman, even though you put up a legitimate battle of willpower, then you are a little faggot loser and you get what you deserve. Even though she's inferior to you, you're so pathetic that she takes her rightful place as your owner, and makes sure you know that you're rightfully her bitch, because you ARE a bitch.

well that's very specific user

Lol you guys do know it's fucking hot getting dominated by a girl if you are masculine as fuck. Do you have any idea about bdsm?

they settled river valleys so what

>any idea about bdsm?

You don't remember that?

?

The BBC interviewed a Boston Marathon bombing witness who forgot to take his giant pink dildo off the refrigerator. I guess it's kind of obscure now, but it was the first thing that popped into my mind on seeing that.

kek

SVERGED

Dix.

Haha benis

Pretty much this. Also lately I've really toned down hating women and I've noticed I'm really not into femdom stuff. Like I'm still "sexist" but I really haven't been thinking about them in resenting ways. I've been taking testosterone for a few months and I'm sure that has a lot to do with it too.

I know why the Dutch got cucked out of their colonies, what happened to the Swedes?

They are a buttplug

well that is just sad

the dutch cucked them out of their colonies

I notice you are a massive faggot who sees dicks everywhere?

refugees are not welcomed in britain