How does it feel being an idiot?

How does it feel being an idiot?

What's it like losing to idiots?

Answer to us OP

Is this what liberals call a fact?

Obama funded ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria and wanted to import over 9 billion unvetted fighting age "syrian" refugees to the US

((((Olbermann))))

how does it feel alienating half the country for a cheap political point, ensuring further division and solidifying party lines?

>9 billion

when the right wing propaganda is this strong........ what do you think about trumpcare btw burger?

Do you think Olberman got pegged by Katy Tur?

This faggot can't even drive a car. Pseudo-intellectuals deserve to be beat with canes.

feels bad bro

I'd rather be an idiot than a traitorous liberal.

Okay seriously how many fucking children has Keith Olbermann raped? The level of raging paranoia that Trump's presidency has brought out of him says to me that he has a lot to hide.

Oh yes, the old insult your adversary till they join you tactic. It never fails.

and yet you lost to us, and a thousand other dem seats that have gone red since Obama.

As usual, the truth is the opposite of that.

That's only because all the high IQ people in America are concentrated in 3 or 4 cities.

His name needs more n's

2 holocausts?

hahahahahahahaha

I love how its okay to say uneducated whites got Trump elected but racist to say uneducated blacks got Obama elected.

>democrats projecting again
Really made me think

WE ARE BEHOLDEN TO SCUM!
RUSSIAN SCUM!
Fake ass liberal Alex Jones knock off should put a bullet into his brain....politically.

There is no Trumpcare all that's being done is a repeal of Obamacare.

Perhaps in the future we will have bipartisan legislation that protects pre-existing conditions, allows, health insurance across states lines, and lowers drug prices

>Fake ass liberal Alex Jones knock off
there was a boardroom meeting with top media executives discussing how to get the left "fired up" like Alex does to the right and center. Keith Olberman is the best they could do..

I like this leaf.

Some of these are fucking lame.
>Gingers have no souls is a political plank of liberals!

Liberal doublethink is real, and this list doesnt make a very good argument.

What is wrong with Olbermann. He like went nuts.

It's dumb how his recent show is trying to act like his position is some sort of like grassroots effort or the underdogs.

Damn he convinced me. I'm for the other establishment now.

Feels like winning.

I am an insurance faggot... Obamacare is a pile a shit as was the previous R bill.
Honestly both HEAVILY favor the companies and the actuarial math in terms of company profit. Lack of competition allows rates to keep rising and penalty forces people into paying those prices. The perfect crime.

Take away the regs, rate up by 10% for pre-existing caused by dumb ass choices(type 2/smoking/etc), allow carriers to sell across state lines using a Medicare style(but not as vast) network. Ex: 10 networks of docs evenly spaced, and out of network costs an extra $10 copay a visit.

It isn't fucking difficult ffs. Oh and no more kids on parents insurance.

Exactly what an idiot would say.

im going to vote as a republican twice next time just to piss him off

u tell me

As an ex-AfD member, it feels terrible

Woah... that made me think.

Anyone who buys into the 2 party system is an idiot.

Not very fucking smart of them, is it.

We have to meme Kid Rock into the senate

We already knew that, feelings over logic.

This is ancient, needs an update, it was created 6 years ago ("teabaggers", Libya war etc), SJWs were not even a thing yet
Post suggestions and I'll create the image

lolololololol
this has 'underrated' written all over it

OP only one post - shill post

Keith "i'll have my cake and eat it too" Olbermann

mfw ill never be an idiot because flag related

do people really pay attention to former Sportscenter anchors? In my opinion Keith Olbermann's views on politics are as legitimate as Chris Berman's

So you're saying just don't vote? The Democrat party is dead so the only choice is Republican.

You forgot to put the dem logo