A message to all Liberal Reporters/Jews

How does it feel that everything King Nigger worked for is being completely dismantled right before your very eyes?

How does it feel that Trump is backing Syria and Lebanon now (and secretly Iran)?

How does it feel, that despite all your social capital and financial influence you still cannot turn the tides? It must hurt REAL GOOD.
TICK TOCK LIBKEKS WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

what if thats all acording to plan

>plan
If this is according to a plan it's a real shitty one.

Please stop. . .

My life is literally hell. Every day I contemplate suicide because I can't bear to be the black sheep of the family anymore and I've fucked up my life royally. Every one of my relatives was a Trump supporter during the election and I mocked and ostracized them the entire time, calling them uneducated, racist, bigoted dinosaurs who were part of a dying breed. They refuse to communicate with me at this point. I graduated in 2015 and thought I had it made. . . had just gotten my degree and thought my life was finally coming together; I was going to make it big. Funny thing is, the job I got out of college doesn't pay well and I'm up to my ears in student debt, even though I'm moonlighting as an Uber driver on my time off. I have no time to peruse my old hobbies. . . let alone sleep, and when I finally do find time to rest. . . sleep doesn't come easy knowing I'll never be able to pay the money back. The small apartment I rent in NYC is to expensive for my budget, and I'll be forced to live on the street soon. Now more than ever I wish I had my family to rely on. I just want to go back in time.

>haha im just pretending to lose

Don't care if this is bait.
I still got rock hard reading it.

you deserve every second of this and you family has no obligation to take you back.

Well I'm a legit uneducated racist bigoted asshole with no debt to my name at all and things are going pretty well for me

I guess being dumb and backwards ain't so dumb at all

>my opinion is reality

Bump

Degree-less KY rural dinosaur here.
Just got a supervisor gig after working 3 years making 18 bucks an hour.
New job is 64k plus half my bills paid because the company puts me up.
>reeeee free market!!!!
What was your inspiration for your life? Why pursue that degree and lifestyle? Who did you see do it successfully?

I got a degree in graphic design. I'm a creative.

But who have you ever seen be a successful graphic designer?
I paint and play guitar in my spare time, Im creative too. But I cant make a living on that
You could do well in Graphic Design literally anywhere but NYC or a large city. Move to a small town near NYC and you may have a better chance

Its not.

Trump has only passed executive orders, the next president can redo everything trump has undone.

Legislation is the hard stuff to undo, and Trump and republicans have no legislative accomplishments.

The courts are a different story, that shit sucks, but I think we will be able to do damage mitigation.

The only thing I really care about is the environment and climate change.
One good thing Obama did was he got CO2 legally labeled as a pollutant, so to completely undo his climate legacy you would have to prove global warming isn't real in court, which you can't because it's a real issue.
I'm also glad we left the climate accord. It sucks America had to lose all credibility on maybe the one unifying force in international politics right now, as well as the business opportunities of the green industry, but we have no one to blame for our ignorance but ourselves.
We don't need to be involving Rex Tillerson or any other oil creep in the administration in the global climate talks, they will only water it down and only be detriments to our general welfare

Hey go fuck yourself. Eat shit and die fag-king.

you aren't even a human being

Stupid. It will all change again at the next cycle. Like a pendulum. Left Right left right. You will never see one side too long. It's the balance and the reason we'll never progress.

Wait a few years and undo everything Trump did because he's ruling by executive order even more than Obama did.

Literally everything Trump has done so far could be undone in less than a week.

Fucking bump.

Shills on suicide watch

4 years of your retarded dictator guarantee we will never lose again.

You idiots don't realize. This isn't gray vs gray. This is right vs wrong.

Liberalism is right, and it's why the entire world moves more and more liberal with time.

i give this 7/10

I'm rubber and you're glue.
What ever you say, bounces off me
And sticks to you

It's hilarious how obsessed they are with undoing every minute thing Obama did. I'm sure Trump has the navy dredging the seafloor for Bin Laden's body right now so he try and resurrect him.

I don't even know why they are aggrieved regarding the most recent policy of interest - the repeal of healthcare.

Most liberals I know are young and upper middle class and therefore economically benefits from a total repeal of Obamacare. Why on earth would you be AGAINST lowering your health premiums, especially only to help out utter strangers you don't and very much likely to not even like?

It's only going to get worse. You may as well join us.

As the world gets more Islamic and Latin America gets more right wing? Europe is done even though we are less white we have a much younger population than Europe. And liberal white liberals/democrats have a birth rate of 1.2 while white republicans/conservatives have a birth rate of 2.4, it's literally impossible firbtye white demographic to get more liberal. Hispanics are also absorbing other mom whites alongside mixed people in a demographic trend you couldn't have even predicted 5 years ago.

*for the* and *non white*

No response?

That's what you get for being a traitor.

You're blind my friend. This isn't just any pendulum swing, this is a generational change at the foundational level. This is morality making a comeback. Leftists have shown their true colors. We are just starting the swing right...

>Liberalism is right, and it's why the entire world moves more and more liberal with time.

You ought to study more history. In some sense you are right that the world moves more liberal, but then it also suddenly keels over and dies and restarts itself every ~250 years. The only real ongoing historical trend is increasing technology. The liberal / conservative trend is completely cyclical like the passing seasons.

I'm personally loving it! obummer is an asshole!

You also don't believe in any thing the enlightenment stands for all those philosophers were racist sexist xenophobic white Christian heterosexual men. You just want to "bring it all down man."

T b h f a m I like it happeneing almost as much as I like complaining to chicks about drumpflekinz as a means to sully their virtue.
Keep fighting the good fight autists!

See kids this is good b8. Subtle and shows restraint.