A Helpful Chart For Sup Forums - Can I Say The N-Word?

Learn it and respect it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
rsdb.org/race/blacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut the fuck up, nigger.

Fuck off nigger

Oh you're such a sensitive manchild if the word nigger prompts you to create or even post that. Is this words hurting your feelings? Are we meant to be sensitive to your private words and you trying to keep us on egg shells?

Shut up nigger.
Saged

lol

>Black or mixed with black
>Do what you want

Aren't we all descended from Africans according to Out of Africa theory?

Can I say niggra instead?
Niggra~ Niggra~ Niggra~

Nigger.

actually there's recent research that suggests we came out of the Balkans, changes everything we thought we knew
Not totally settled yet but...
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

fixed

Fuck off nigger I don't give a fuck about people of color, you're not my "brother".

NIGGER

also nigger

I was called a faggot for years in middle schools, more often then actual faggots are, so I feel entitled to use the word.

It's a funny concept having niggers tell you what you can and can not say. They sure do make a lot of demands for having a sub 60 IQ and basically being despised by the entire earth.

>we came out of the Balkans
It's common knowledge the human species come from Albania

How the fuck are you going to tell me what is can and can't say, you filthy fucking nigger?

I'm a person of color who's not black, I'm white, and nigger.

I can say whatever I want, nigger, and if you raise your hand to me in an attempted chimpout, I will give you a lead injection. Do you understand me, boy?

my name dates to the dawn of english literacy. I don't call slaves "niggers" because it's rude, but I won't have a slave try to tell me how to speak my own language

the only reason we have the word "nigger" is because we imported the slaves from abroad. return to sender pls

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

#removenegro #morethanjustacolor

you mean nigger ?

why can't I say that, does it hurt the feels ?

Nigger nigger nigger

Go fuck yourself nigger. You know what we do to niggers we put them in jail nigger.

africrayon american?

I really dislike black people.

It makes me swell with tears just thinking about it, could there be a greater tragedy of permutation of cultural misgivings and cultural appropriations than the 21st century African-American?

We are all gonna die anyways so who gives a fuck

>Not even if it ends in -a instead of -r
First time I hear about Niggea.

Nigger gets old, gotta mix it up.

Niggered
Niggerfied
Niggerish
Nigger rigged
Niggerocity

shup nigger

Nigger

Nigger is great to say. Feels great. Its like a magical word of power. No wonder niggers say nigger all the time and don't want anybody else to have the catharsis. Say nigger out loud, feels fucking good.

Fine, I won't. But you're a porch monkey, your friends are jiggaboos, your father is a swamp donkey, your mother is a sheboon, your siblings are apes, and the whole nogging lot of you can ooga booga the fuck back to Africa.

It doesn't stop at the n word, shitskin.

Go fuck yourself, nigger

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Nigger goes in all fields

They is four things that can destroy the earth, he said. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers.

fuck off nigger

White guy here.
I never use the N-word.
I prefer the phrase "obsolete farm equipment".

>wears du-rag
>gets credit for reading
>gets honored for shoe shining
>stuffs dick into African Queen because "I beat the pussy up"
>cries when my suicidal friend pushes a drunk cop and repeats "he dindu nuffin," a thousand times

Save me from this meme hell.

>thinking niggers have any foothold on Sup Forums
nigger

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

OK porch monkey, spear chucker, coon, rubber head, please everyone, add some more

If they want the word to go away they need to stop using it themselves. People aren't gonna be on board with exclusive words, especially one that's so prevalent in popular culture. If anything, telling people they can't say a word makes them want to say it all the more.

NIGGER
t. Gen Z

Why did the thread continue past this

never fear nigger the containment board is next to ribbit

Nigger

Lynch yourself

My grandma called them darkies.

Also, Jiggaboos

Didn't know niggas could grasp the concept of a flow chart.

That's racist.

Wtf I hate free speech now

Shut up nigger

Sage and disregard this filthy fucking thread.

>you can do this if your skin color is not white

isn't this kinda racist?

best book ever

people can't escape the bait

Shines, Nignogs, Googles (don't get where this one came from), Dindus

Yo why do niggers smell like shit even in situations where they didn't do any physical activities? I ask this in every race baiting thread and blacks always passive aggressively ignore me like little bitches. I'm not trolling please I'm dead fucking serious I'm begging you I need to know. It could be the middle of winter and they'll smell like they just ran a marathon. They literally smell like fucked trash

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

We were all africans once nigger

:^]

Jewgle tried to censor "hate speech," so Sup Forums started referring to niggers as googles. So the company would have to censor themselves if they wanted to continue.

That or too much fucking cologne. You'd think with their huge nostrils they'd smell it.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

White goy here N I G G E R

Niganiganiganiganiganiganiganiganiga

Top kek

>defendant
rsdb.org/race/blacks

Ran into a nigger standing over a drunk native ho the other night, about 2am in Montreal. Asked him what he's playing at. He stared at me and said he kills mufuckers like me. Within 30 seconds I told him:

"Whatcha looking at, niggER?"

"Go pick my cotton, bitch"

"You're gonna be SUCKING my DICK."

That is how you speak to the inferior race. He didn't even complain, he knew no faggoty bystanders were around and he knew I had nothing but contempt for his animal rights.

We're gonna be killing those things in the streets soon. No point being polite about it.

Thank you. Atleast someone answered me

Lmao

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

qualitybait.png

Nice b8 OP, but my favorite nigger slang is moon cricket, which honestly is more offensive and really hits home with those 90s kids who remember living in slavery and picking cotton

"1 comment by this user"
Sage This Nigger Faggotry
"SAGE" IN ALL FIELDS
>Sage

Most black people don't give a shit if it's in a song, from my experience.

>Unemployus Africanus

KEK

Fixed.

kill yourself

also fixed

kys nigger

Don't tell me what to do, kike

I say it all the time when singing. Fuck you.

I came to see if fp had delivered
It has delivered indeed
I'm gone

>Niggers think they have the authority to determine who can use what words

THE DELUSION IS REAL

Are you an American with freedom of speech or any human being since it is an inalienable human right? Yes? Say nigger all you want.

Also hello op, come to bait and shitposting pot while pretending your just trying to have e open discussion as you samefag all over the place again? It's been a while. We missed the entertainment.

Look up Lenny Bruce's bit on LBJ trying to say "negro".
"Nigra"
"No Mr President, say "negro".
Ah can't do it I can't say Negra. Negra-o" Negger-o-o. Ah can't do it!"

>left wants the rescue boats to stay in operation for "refugees" so they don't die in the middle of the ocean
>left doesn't understand that if you don't incentivize the "refugees" with 24/7 rescue boats, they'll stop trying and won't drown at sea
>left literally killing the people they want to save

>left forces words to have as much power as possible over blacks/poc by making them forbidden
>doesn't understand by making sure words continue to have such power to damage, they, themselves are responsible for hurting the people they want to protect, the blacks/poc

Come on, man. Serious? Nigga*

>tfw my fantasy is to:

>meet someone who actually believes this silly shit
>to say 'nigga' around them
>them chimp out and touch me
>me beat the living fucking shit out of them
Where can I make it happen guys?