This is what's up in america these days

this is what's up in america these days

a mother ripping a bong while a child suckles her teat is the sound civilization makes before it dies

>the proud white race

No wonder we are leaving you behind.

In short time is moving on. Our systems are quickly reveling themselves to be obsolete and people are fucked up

>Some poor cunt had to fuck that

What kind of inhuman monster would change their font to that shit?

That's what I'm wondering. The impending death of Western civilization is old news.

I don't see the baby complaining.

How do we solve the white-trash problem, Sup Forums?

Fuck it. No more fighting Islam.
Fuck this World, we need God's Law

Fuck that's disgusting. It's depressing that I can do my best and raise my son, he'll raise 7, and it's still not even a drop in the bucket

making you and your family disappear

>weed infused titty milk

Lucky baby imo lads

I'm surprised the baby is White.

They're all dead inside.

Assuming this is the first time she's smoked cannabis in 9 months, what is wrong with this? Cannabinoids in the breast milk? Could the levels of that even be harmful to the child? I assume smoking anything that close to a newborn would be bad for its lungs?

This is degeneracy the thing that is destroying America and Trump will snuff it out!

The font annoys me most

Lol you are fucking deluded if you think the white race is any better than niggers or spics. Degeneracy is universal you dense fuck.

Trump won't do shit about it retarded.

does it sound like an empty juicebox?

I've said it before, my weed brained babies will be the healthiest most intelligent motherfuckers on the planet. If you think cannabis is bad for the baby consider that cannabinoids are developed naturally in breastmilk and are important for baby development

Or before it thrives. All about that perspective

TOP FUCKING KEK

if it was a nig nog she be smoking the rock nigger nice try

These are the very people voting for Trump

10/10

(You)

It's funny how they ignore that one law about usury. Fuck Islam.

WE

bye bye baby

Cannabis is actually very bad for infants and young children. This is just really terrible parenting. I can't believe I actually thought to myself earlier today "wow, if I ever had a wife that was pregnant, I would probably have to stop smoking weed and drinking because it would be unfair to her". Then I remembered women are whores.

cannabinoids are naturally found in breastmilk and are important for infant development.

>cannabinoids naturally in breastmilk
>must be ok to add some more
>dopamine naturally occurs in the brain
>must be ok to add more
>smokescrackwithbaby.jpg

youre white too, stupid