Fat fuck crying that he won't get surgery

Fat fuck crying that he won't get surgery.
youtu.be/qT-NUkiUegM

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/qT-NUkiUegM
youtube.com/watch?v=43iVGXz7PFU
youtube.com/watch?v=tnYqvp4gUqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwr5HPOT1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unarchived boogie2988
Change domain to hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/qT-NUkiUegM

Oh wow didn't know of this, thanks!

LOL star wars and nerd shit
fat nerds like this should be put down.
forget the nerd, fat fucks like this should be put down.

Boogie's wife getting fat is the best part about all of this. It's like she was a wayward asteroid caught in his gravitational pull and is slowly bulking into a moon.

Fucking called it. He's not going to get surgery. It's all a ruse for attention.

Am I the only one that feels a bit of sympathy for him? Am I a cuck?

Probably this I'm waiting for the next excuse he might not get the surgery at all.

his wife was fat before she met him, actually. she's struggled with her eating disorder her whole life. She was anorexic as a teen and isn't able to have kids because of it.

Now she's certainly recovered.

She deserves it for being a low rent golddigger.

It's coming. Mark my words.

When he married his wife he swore he would loose weight, that was years ago and he's gained over 50 pounds since then. He is beyond the point of sympathy, he had a fucked up childhood but that is no excuse, he's an >40 year old man and needs to own up to his problems. This is coming from a formerly obese individual who got their fucking life together.

>'s wife was fat before met , actually. 's struggled with her eating disorfer her whole life. was anorexic as a teen and isn't able to have kids because of it.
>Now has certainly recovered

Do you not realize you people are no different than women gossiping about tabloid factoids?

>the whipped cream can

How the fuck does it get this bad? I've never been even 200lbs and I would be if I could... in muscle.

So doctors are basically going to shrink his stomach so he doesn't eat so much? He literally can't resist so they have to make him not feel hungry...? WTF Man.

>I can feel my ribs touching the matress
What a fucking liar.

Thanks again based Norwegian

what kind of alien technology does the /nordbot/ use?!

pure, weaponized autism

He obviously has no willpower or self control.

Manlet

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

I can't lose weight....

My ass doesn't have enough padding!

*Inhales 50 cheeseburgers*

It's so painful being a thin 500 pound man.

Count down to cardiac arrest: t minus six months and counting.

>Please stop reading reddit and Sup Forums, Boogie. Those sites are the brain cancer of the internet, and it's very contagious. I don't regret the time I spent reading those sites because it's important to know the depth of humanity's sickness, but to continue reading them after you've seen that side of humanity is extremely harmful to your mental health. Walk away from those cancer pits and remember them only as a reminder to keep your guard up because there's a lot of sick fucks out there.

Enabling an addict isnt any more humane.

This boogie has been picked.

Being fat is not a disability.

Perhaps. 180 5'11. It's enough for me. Would be bigger if I could.

i had no cushion on my ass and sitting hurt me but that was when i was 95 lbs

being 500 shouldnt be a problem

it s far beyond that

Dude, he can feel his ribs hitting the bed, he's basically wasting away. He can't get the surgery, he needs to keep eating burgers and drinking gatorade for ass padding.

>when i was 95 lbs
Tits or GTFO

did it die?

I actually watched his twitch stream the other night. He sang a song about a pocket pussy for about two minutes while getting $3, $10, and $20 donations.

What is he even crying about? Professionals that spent their lives studying fatness worried he would die on the operating table?

Fucking fat people, lazy entitled pieces of shit.

Obligatory Boogie thread reminder that past the 250 lb mark you are a retarded faggot and can no longer blame weight control issues on
>muh genetics
or
>muh stress
or
>muh upbringing.

>His ribs are touching the bed

Well if you eat in bed, that will happen right?

welcome to modern medicine
>you think you're a girl?
>fuck it, we'll chop off your dick
>you can't control your eating habits?
>fuck it, we'll shrink your stomach
>you have no self control when it comes to drugs?
>fuck it, we'll make them legal

Legalizing drugs would be a net good.

This.

How much does he weigh?

Drug addicts need to be poisoned to death, with free drugs.

In this video he says he's down to 498 lbs

But drug overdoses decrease when narcotics are legalized user. Plus it's a massive source of tax revenue for the government who can treat legalized narcotics like tobacco.

Yeah, I liked it better when we weren't trying and all we got was the occasional serial killer or cult leader coming out of the wood works.

God damn that's still fucking enormous lol.
I'm surprised he's not dead.

I legitimately want to see how this unfolds. Getting your stomach tied will 100% guarantee massive weight loss or lead to death.

Either way it's going to be interesting.

I don't really care to watch this disgusting sociopath, but I would enjoy listening to his misfortune. Why did his surgery get delayed?

Pretty sure it's sheer determination and at times a little help from Kek.

actually ur just a degen who wants to do drugs
nobody cares about more tax revenue for the gov

>guarantee massive weight loss or death

Not true. Most of the recipients of this surgery get even fatter because they just find ways around the smaller stomach to cram themselves full of calories, like drinking 10 milkshakes a day because they think the surgery is some kind of magic barrier against weight gain. Or they just stretch their stomach back out again.

Not an argument.

Did you guys ever think that he lied about surgery and only lies about losing weight very time for views? Those videos gain a lot of sympathy.

so hes been fat all his life?

At least he's doing something to better himself. This is nowhere near as bad as those fat acceptance retards. There's really no reason to shit on him so hard.

I got up to almost 350. No surgery needed, I just stopped eating and started exercising. I'm down to 180 or 190 now but I'm 6'1 so I'm not that overweight.

Hmm. Wonder how his adoring betacuck and sjw fans would feel about him calling someone a faggot.

Also,
>boogie telling someone to hit the gym
Just wow

more like a 40yo manbaby

Even if he manages to not die on the operating table and lose weight, he'll still die from all of the lard in his arteries

SAD!

was 395 in 2012, now 252, just diet and exercise, i intermittent fast too

They will line their own coffers with all of that money anyway.

> at least he's doing something to better himself

That has yet to be determined. For all we know, he's faking it for the attention, like all the other videos where he swears he's gonna lose weight.

You should be sickened by the fact that he's gonna use the surgery as a crutch if he's already lost 30 lbs by himself, since you did it yourself no problem. Don't listen to the bullshit he spews about his past, he's a fucking sociopath.

I thought I had seen anything...

At least we will see that piece of shit die in our lifetime. No surgery will prevent him from over-eating.

too fat to get gastric bypass keke

Bet he wishes he wasnt chugging mayo now

everything*

SALAD DODGIN'

ASS SMELLIN'

I'm not giving this degenerate my click money and neither should you.

Keep losing more weight man.

>For all we know, he's faking it for the attention, like all the other videos where he swears he's gonna lose weight.
I hope not. I try to give people like this the benefit of the doubt because of my own experiences. You're probably right though.

At this point he just needs to gain another 100 lbs so he can go on My 600 lb. Life. All he wants is attention anyway. I just want to hear that sandnigger doctor tell him how fucked up he is.

He's had more benefits of the doubt than benefit checks. Your hope is wasted on someone who doesn't actually want to change

Kek, that show makes me physically ill but I like the doctors approach.

Say hello to your new fitness trainer you stupid fat fuck...

Exercise #1: Pour ice water on yourself and see if you have a coronary...

youtube.com/watch?v=43iVGXz7PFU

fucking norweyans have a lot of spare time

hamplanet has a hot wife he somehow avoids crushing every day, have you even left the house today user?

>hot wife
She's almost as much of a whale as he is.

Pretty sure that's a tranny from one of the cons, user. Not sure why you're mistaking it for a woman.

I got a buddy who's an expert on obesity

Classically educated or self taught?

I've gotten up to 205 and even then it was on a bulk

def a reptilian

Exercise two shamoo...

Twerking...

youtube.com/watch?v=tnYqvp4gUqQ

Try and stand up you fat piece of blubber...

Not bad

I literally lost 5 kilos over two weeks because I felt I needed to

Cut the calories and just walk somewhere

>he doesnt know

I work as a American burger taster. I posted a thread here a few days ago about how i am making $65,000 - $105,000 a month but everyone laughed at me eh.

Too bad you fucking cuck fags look down on trades. You just want an easy life with.
> Muh Computers
> Muh Salesman
> Muh Software Engineer

Meanwhile I taste tested burgers from three different fast-food companies (McDonald's, Burger King, & Wendy's) today each netting me ~2700$ each, Gave a seminar on childhood obesity, and started writing a book how I found out the secrets to success.

All in all i walked away with $15,000 cash in my fucking hand. Too bad you niggers are too afraid to get your hands dirty.

Stay poor techyfags.

twitchtv/boogie2988

debate me

This fat fuck is pathetic. I'm tired of seeing posts about him.

Herb this garbage.

Exercise#3 easy...

Go shopping for new fall clothing.

Protip: Barnum and Bailey circus just went out of business so they are having a sale on circus tents...

youtube.com/watch?v=dmwr5HPOT1A

Thing looks like a holocaust victim with makeup. Fat people are gross too though

Preparing for the next holocaust...

Boogie, stop making these threads. No one wants to look at your disgusting slug-like body.

Thank you, Mr Skeltal!

#4...

Be sure to get regular medical checkups to monitor your progress....