Bill Nye: Race is a human construct and gender isn't real

>Bill Nye says race is a "human construct" and gender isn't real

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/bill-nye-says-race-is-a-human-construct-gender-isnt-real.html

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688
newscientist.com/article/dn14992-space-invader-dna-infiltrated-mammalian-genomes/
youtube.com/watch?v=gW7607YiBso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hurr durr

My vagina has its own voice. I'm also a man. Read a book, bigot.

>(((Gokcumen))) found "wildly different" genes in DNA of humans living in Sub-Saharan Africa. He believes these genes can be traced back to about 150,000 years ago when ancient humans were breading with this mysterious "ghost species".
nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688

Bill Nye the Senile Guy

Fuck

Then transgenderism isn't real.

Is this a picture for ants? Do you have an ant brain faggot?

How come we can take a dna sample from someone and tell exactly what race and gender they are then? Without even seeing what the example person looks like

Laws are a social construct, so it's okay to hang this has-been, because social constructs don't matter.

A logical human construct.

Yes

i just figured it all out. all this race and gender nonsense is a plot initiated by the grey aliens to turn us into sexless, colorless drones. this is why they are grey themselves. they want to turn earth into a drone garden. they must need us for some nefarious purpose

>posts the most retarded tiny thumbnail I've ever seen
>makes a retarded noise
>thinks this is a solid post

user you might literally be retarded, like psychological limitations. seek the help u need so we never have to suffer thru this kind of post ever again

Stick with physics bill, biology isn't for you.

Transgenderism is an illogical human construct

Bill Nye is developing dementia.

delet that or you will be sorry

>Races don't exist
>therefore white people and black people don't exist
>therefore white people can't be blamed for "racism" because they don't exist, and blacks can't be victims of "racism" because they don't exist either

ok

This

Racial differences are so small and insignificant that there really is no such thing

t. all races are the same retard

newscientist.com/article/dn14992-space-invader-dna-infiltrated-mammalian-genomes/

Bill nye is a mechanical engineer. He's full of shit and I'm more qualified to speak about this with a b.s. In biology

CUZ MAH SEX JUNK

I honestly hope this rat bag necks himself from depression. Seems to be popular with celebrities.

Wait he's a mechanical engineer? Damn...

>Bill Nye says race is a "human construct" and gender isn't real

Well Bill Nye is a scientist so if he says it, it must have some value.

IS SO OH OH OH

Never order the chicken at a steakhouse.
If I want opinions on Biological processes, I'll ask a Biologist.

im blue

He's a science guy, not a scientist.

He invented something for a 747 with a b.s. in mechanical engineering. He has zero (0) scientific in the truest sense experience

/life

If you get rid of "white" americans with brown eyes le 56% is more like le 15%

Who cares what some half-wit lunatic says. He's not even a fucking scientist. Ignore this irrelevant twat.

>it's just a "construct"

>Gender and race aren't real
>Gender and racial quotas are good

good let's get ride of affirmative action once and for all, go get em bill!

>race isn't real
>FUGGIN WHITE PEOPLE

I agree that Gender isn't real, there is only sex: male and female

I always thought he was a physicist. I have no idea why..

youtube.com/watch?v=gW7607YiBso

This should cheer everyone up.

>>Gender and race aren't real
>>Gender and racial quotas are good

Doublethink is here. Orwell was a prophet.

And don't forget
>gender roles are socially constructed
>but I need thousands of dollars worth of surgical mutilation and synthetic hormones to match my innate, natural gender

Did his nose evolve into a penis after all his atheism shilling?

There's no such thing as race, because "race" in the field of biology refers to something very specific.

There is however such a thing called "haplotype", which works identically to the traditional concept of race in every way -- black people have different haplotypes from white, haplotypes are assoicated with particular traits, people from different countries are different haplotypes.

Just silly leftists, telling people that race is a wrong term, but forgetting to tell everyone the real term.

Bill Nye the Pseudo-Science Guy

It's funny how a "scientist" says this yet actual dna science says otherwise.

>Defending Islam
>Defending Catholicism
Into le bin u go.

>Thoughts?
>1 post by this ID
Why aren't these threads banned on sight?

I have said this before and i will say it again.

BILL NYE. THE FUCKING SCIENCE GUY. IS. NOT. A FUCKING. SCIENTIST.

He made amusing tv shows for elementary school kids and was on dancing with the stars one time.

There's actually three sexes: vaginal, oral and chocolate town.

i think bill nye narrowly got out of fixing a/c's for a living.

>chocolate town.
Diarrhea Village.

You are retarded

Bill Nye: The Maytag repair guy.

Fixing A/C's is good money.

How can a demographic study include an undocumented part of the population?

Bill Nye the Science Guy literally had an episode where he explained the differences in genders.

Title IX needs to go also.

I feel like the only blonde haired, blue eyed person here in the Northeast.

Mr. Rogers would kick his ass

Because we give the beaners welfare and college scholarships. We can track these fuckers easily, but we never kick them out.

Its not just him.

>im blue
and i like mares in bras
im blue
and i like mares in bras
im blue
and i like mares in bras

>documented immigrants referred to as undocumented
I'll never understand you burgerclaps.

They're illegals, plain and simple. The libshits call them (((undocumented Americans))) because they don't have citizenship or green cards.
We need to be nuked from orbit.

well he's right, it's just a term to put people into different categories for easy reference, just like dog breeds or species, there's no real hard definition for these things and you can get mixes to varying degrees between them

however also like dog breeds or species that doesn't mean that there isn't observable differences in these groups and it makes sense for us to give them names to easily refer to what the majority of those animals are like

czech out my marey trips boys

Bill Nye is a shill, but this is way over the top. Gonna need a link for this one so I can be sure.

how do cops identify criminals then ?

>ma'm, can you detail how the suspect looked like?
>omg u sexist xenophobic!!

Race is only a social construct because there's no universal standard as to what makes what what
Ex. Is X white? Is Y black? Does the 1 drop rule apply?

Gender was made up by a proto-SJW named John Money that got a kid killed trying to prove that gender can be a social construct.
Google for more Info

Sage for starting a guaranteed replies thread

>Listening an Engineer about biology

You take medications from a police officer too?

He is now D Nye the science guy.

bump

>ctrl f
>slide
>0 results

WTF is wrong with you people?

If you
>Don't have blond hair
>Don't have blue eyes
>Have abundance of body hair
>Can't grow thick and full facial hair
>Have nipples bigger than a dime
>Have skinny hands
>Are less than 6 foot
>Don't have naturally forming perfect teeth
You are literally more than half nigger and aren't actually white.

The science of biology is hate speech now.

>gender isn't real
didn't he literally do an episode where all they talked about is how many different genders there are?

green eyes brown hair master race reporting in

He's also an actor.

It's 75ish% including White Hispanics.

Sometimes I wonder if there's anyone here that's not larping/trolling

He's not a physicist either. He's a fucking mechanical engineer. Not a scientist. He's a disgrace to the community.

Yeah, and border collie are as dumb as beagles.

>All races are the same in every way goyim, except in forensic analysis
Really zozzles my nozzle

He says stupid shit like that to get his show on liberal trash TV...

This is the kind of moron that would eat a worm for a quarter in grade school...

im gay

This is bullshit. I've seen very white looking guys with nipples larger than dimes and very dark guys with dime sized nipples. Not to mention women, who usually have larger nipples.

>gender doesnt exist
Agree, Sex does exist though

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

Did you forget your Haldol again?

My nigga

no shit we see your flag