APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/890031616365613056

Bout time someone posted this. Too bad it wasn't a fat colored hair SJW feminazi that had to go home.

heh, nothing personnel, kid

Trump is one to talk, who wouldn't be anything in life it if weren't for daddy's money and connections.

Yeah thats why hes president.

fuck outta here leftypol

I'm sorry that protester is a faggot.

STREAM WENT DOWN AS I WAS WATCHING... THE DEEP STATE IS ON TO US!

>dad does a good job of raising you
>use the tools he gives you to make yourself even richer and more successful
>get criticized by libtards who had shit fathers that left them when they were 5

You would piss away a million dollar loan and be in debt until you off yourself.

>who wouldn't be anything in life it if weren't for daddy's money and connections.
You should look up how much Fred Trump was worth when he died and shove your own boot in your mouth moron.
Also, no, if any average dick in a 10 mile radius could multiply a sum of money into over several times times it's amount, everyone would be rich.

you gotta be fucking kidding me

Obama, by contrast, would still be an Errand Boy for Eddie Jones in the Illinois State Senate if it weren't for George Soros and the Rothschild Family.

Obama was to the Banksters as Lambchop was to Sherry Lewis.

lol it's an anorexic cuck

this desu senpai

one million dollars then is 16 now and it wasn't just that

>Your mom voted for Trump
HAAAHAAAAAAAaAaaaaa

This

>mfw looking at the comments

It's either butthurt liberals or normies RIPE and ready to be radicalized by us.

t. asshurt poorfag

He made more of "daddy's money and connections" than his father ever did, by a long shot.

checked

Damn so I guess Trump only has 16m or less to his name now

>decide to protest trump
>decide to do it in a large enclave of his diehard supporters
Kid deserved to get roughed up after making a retarded choice like that