USS THUNDERBOLT FIRES WARNING SHOTS AT IRANIAN SHIP

news.usni.org/2017/07/25/uss-thunderbolt-fired-warning-shots-iranian-patrol-boat-protect-u-s-guided-missile-cruiser-vella-gulf

>USS Thunderbolt

whats next? USS hamburger?

fucking americans

I don't dislike that idea.

Good, wish they blew up that ship and killed all the worthless sandniggers on it. Fuck Iran, fuck Assad, and fuck the cocksuckers who defend Mudslimes. /sg/ can stay assblasted.

Talk to me when your country has 11 aircraft carriers. Then you can gripe about what we name them.

Dude I'd fucking salute the fuck out of the USS Hamburger.

Captain Ronald McDonald, at your service

>tfw you tear up watching the most patriotic thing you've seen all day.

jesus christ 11?

you people must be compensating for something.

/nu/pol is shit. Go back to the the_Donald.

Weak allies

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

muh nu/pol/

Oh baby here we go

-t Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud

Lol'd

What's next, USS USB 2.0?

Fucking Americans...

I mean... shit. We already have the most Aircraft carriers in the world by a long shot, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have another.

Calling on kek to comfirm.

If numbers it's really happening

It blows my mind that the Cyclone Class patrol boats are still in service.

They were supposed to be replaced by Littoral Combat Ships but that went out the window when it turns out the LCS boats are expensive pieces of shit and the old Cyclone Class can do the job just as well for a fraction of the price.

They're the smallest warships in the US navy I believe. They have a 30mm chaingun as their main gun. They're not meant for real combat and are more like a Navy version of a medium Coast Guard Cutter.

Very cool boats.

is this real?

hope usa nuke iran

gogogo

kek

Yeah, our lack of strong allies.

IF ## THEN IT'S THE PROPHECY

>A KILLING BOLT WILL SHINE IN THE NIGHT BUT WILL NOT KILL

>not noticing an obvious everyday burger post
Newfag detected

I did 3 years on a WMEC and I really believe in the platform. Can't do everything but our budget was just a few million. Launch helo's, a couple of boats, 60 days without replenishment. Great value for the republic.

>sucking Syrian Muslim cock to spite the jews

11/10

ive seen this image many times, but where is it from?

frig off filthy Wahhabi jew

Trump JUST said Iran will have a bad time if they fuck with us at his rally.

You wish you had a ship that sounds as cool as "USS Thunderbolt".

Daily reminder that the Iranian government pays for sex changes for their citizens. Tranny loving pieces of shit!

Fuck, is it happening?

Too bad the Iranians didn't do the same thing with that defective American ship roaming in Iranian waters

Americans really are ungrateful fucks.... Y'all deserve to be nuked. Going near someone else's territory and getting mad at them when they get near baka

>defending tranny lovers

>Americans really are ungrateful fucks.... Y'all deserve to be nuked. Going near someone else's territory and getting mad at them when they get near baka
Shut the fuck up, Leaf. We're the best Mercenary Navy that Saudi Oilbux can buy.

You are so quick to forget that one of your special operations patrol boats illegally entered Iranian waters and under international law the Iranians could've blown it the fuck up, but decided not to. Why not show the same kind of decency now?

>USS Fudruckers

You supported Islamist terrorists in Afghanistan in the past, and look how it turned out (Most of Mujaheddin became Al Qaeda and did 9/11).

You're doing the same mistake now, it will bite you in the ass later.

I want to like you America, I really do, but the shit you do in geopolitics, sm*h....

Actual photo of the ship right here

What? It's not a mistake. Don't you understand how our military industrial complex works? We take out a leader and "install democracy" then arm the rebel groups that form. Then we go in and fight said rebel groups, feeding money into our military. It's been happening since Vietnam friend.

>mfw coast guard punks their navy

>USS Fudruckers
5 pound hambugers
fund it now

Usually you would be right, but supporting Islamist terrorists is NEVER a good idea, no matter the short-term gain. In the past you thought communism was a greater threat than Islam and so Reagan spent over 20 billion $ funding Jihadists, we all know how that turned out didn't we?

Don't do the same mistake again to spite Russia by hurting their Middle Eastern ally (Iran). You can hold geopolitical influence in the region through other means than association with Islamist shariah regimes.

Those boats are hardly special ops... they use the same boats as the SWCC guys, but those were not SWCC.

I don't think you know how international laws of the sea work. It's not sea-Texas out there.

Spoken like a true civi that has never served.

The polish had a destroyer called Blyskawica.

Last year I read an article about it saying those two boats were sometimes used by spec ops but I can't find any proof of it so I retract that statement

I'm just saying, Iran could've legally killed those US sailors since they were a foreign military presence entering the territorial waters of Iran without it's permission.

Not military expertise, recognition of international law concerning defense. Kinda reminded me of the U2 incident in the USSR.

Uss Nixon when

Sounds like burgers want to be kidnapped again. Iranians win every naval encounter against yanks

only because we haven't actually fought them.

with all of the leftist scum trying to put gays on a pedestal, it would be named USS Buttfuckers first

You mean like winning the FUCK out of every important war we've ever fought. get lost syrupmonkey

holy fuck

I remember the photos of the last encounter where the US Navy servicemen were all bawling their eyes out in tears with their hands in the air. Fucking pussied. When they tried to arrest aussie boats they told them to get fucked

noice

Which was was that? Independence war and civil war? The world wars weren't won by Americans but they were on the winning side, and they lost every other war or fucked it up royally

>Be U.S.S. Hamburger
>Be longest, widest aircraft carrier ever made
>Have dual side-by-side runways like two strips of bacon, a historic first
>Have largest galley ever built on a seaworthy vessel
>Only serve hamburgers, require sailors to salute the flag while they eat
>Have all aircraft ordinance replaced by hamburgers
>Win all future wars, purely with hamburgers
Tell me why we shouldn't do this, user.

Who else is just here to save OP image to local drive?

>11
checked

check'd and kek'd

That was a boat not a ship. One ship could pwn their whole navy.

Riverines are just guys who couldn't get a tatto waiver for 11b army.

Trump will make everything in his power to start the Trump War.

Weapons grade bants

Fuck off Mohammed, you guys aren't even at the 'fly a plane 50 km without crashing it' stage.

Iran is the new bull in town that needs to be respected, so bow down, biiiaaatch!!

>using this type of aggression towards americans
You're asking to be turned into a pile of rubble.

>You're asking to be turned into a pile of rubble.
I'm not scared..

Satan digits confirm, it's bait.

Ayyyy kennywood