Is there anywhere worse for a man than in an American prison?

Is there anywhere worse for a man than in an American prison?

>race gangs
>infinite amounts of prison rape
>treat you like cattle/not even human

Why don't they make them more like Scandinavian prisons where are proven to have better reform rates/lower rates of repeat offenders? Is the prison industrial complex unstoppable at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449454/More-men-raped-US-women-including-prison-sexual-abuse.html
youtu.be/Ya2RFtzfAnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit, carbon. That's the los locos boys.

Non-Americans have no idea what political risk means. Government here hands out 10-20 year sentences like it's candy.

Try being an activist in America. You go to the big pen here and you're going to get skewered.

You European faggots have it so easy, you won't even fight back and the worse you're risking is a comfy vacation at a 3 star resort.

>Is the prison industrial complex unstoppable

It's looking pretty grim. At risk of being called a faggot, our punativ prison system has proven to be absolutely abysmal, and has a tendency to train low level criminals into more competent thugs

>Why don't they make them more like Scandinavian prisons where are proven to have better reform rates/lower rates of repeat offenders?

Prison in America is a place to put the niggers. There's no point in attempting to reform them because they're not like Scandinavian people. Modern prison in the U.S. is probably at least partly a scheme to move the niggers somewhere where we can keep them away from society

>like Scandinavian
Because Americans aren't Nordic cucks and cannot be tamed for better or worse

Scandinavian prisons worked for white people.

Honestly, should criminal trash simply be send to the gulag to die?

It's amazing how many of you fucking retards believe that prison is just dudes raping each other all day long. It's trusting rare in reality.

this is my first time posting here but this picture makes me really horny in a weird way, like i want to constantly be raped and used by a pack of wild prison inmates once a week or so. to the point where they stalk and know their prey when i enter the room. this is the only way i think i could cum from being fucked, as boyfriends could never do it

Rape is rare maybe.

You know what isn't rare? Getting jumped or stabbed.

You fucking degenerate faggot.

>implying

Your prisons are the same leaf

same
imagine a gang of them holding you down and using their shanks to shave your body so you are nice and smooth before they run a train on you

Any stats?
I heard overall men are raped more than women essentially because it's so common in prisons.

The rape thing is a meme

Faggot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449454/More-men-raped-US-women-including-prison-sexual-abuse.html

Because niggers

i would rather be locked up in a jap prison
figure no one will be larger than 6ft

your eternal reminder that american men literally get raped more than women thanks to their prison system

faggot

but .. they're mexican, prob 5'8" max.

in case you haven't noticed, we have been exporting our wonderful "culture" to the rest of the world. with your new influx of shitskins don't be surprised when your prisons turn into the same.

>the los
>the the

Russian prisons are worse:
youtu.be/Ya2RFtzfAnI