Oy Vey! Your sperm count is down, better import some virile men

archive.is/IDf83

>Sperm counts among western men have halved in last 40 years – study

I wonder what (((they're))) doing to accomplish it. I'm sure it's all part of the (((pure coincidence))) relating to the decline of white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/310-GYiitpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THEYRE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FREAKING FROGS GAY!

Atrazine.

We need more immigration from Africa.

MY sperm count is fine, as I fucking take basic care of myself (get at least 30 minutes exercise, don't smoke, try to get enough sleep, eat as organic and as whole as possible)

It's really not hard. As soon as those migrants pour in, in a generation their testosterone will drop by half if the current lifestyle was sustainable.

It's not hard, people. Quit being fat, consumerist shits and you'll have a healthy sperm count.

>mellenial "men" can't even produce sperm
No wonder all these female teachers are banging their teen male students

This thread is good bump

It's the fucking food, (((they))) are literally putting soy in shit that doesn't need it. Soy is linked in the production of estrogen in the body and the decrease of testosterone. Why do you think Asians have small dicks.

This is why you should crossbreed with an African for one (1) generation. Whites need the black man's virility genes in their lineage.

this

>tfw scared to get tested for this
>tfw have stage 2 variocele that doctors say isn't worth operating on and urologist denied me surgery through public health system

Probably won't even get a gf anyway so no biggie

Fyi the urologist was not white

Praise.

Azoospermic male here. I had several surgeries to extract sperm. Made a babby that way.

Non whites are generally more unhealthy and probably have suffered the same thing.

Faggot cuck.

My diet is good though, don't smoke, stopped drinking and I lift and do cardio

If that doesn't help I'm fucked basically

Worst case scenario, I am infertile. What's the point in living life from that point? Only reason I keep going and try to improve and fight degeneracy is hopes that I will do it for my future wife and children. If I found out I couldn't, I feel as if that would shatter what's left my motivations and aspirations for a future

>have lot T
>get /fit/
>have high T
I solved it

>Azoospermic male here.

Go back to whatever planet you are from and never come back. Earth is for Earthlings only.

You got any brothers? If so, get their sperm, impregnate your wife with it. Keep it a secret. You raise it. Thus, its your blood and you're raising the child. Just keep the kids test levels high.

This. Also pic related.

men
you have to start fixing yourselves now. you've been being poisoned

It's time to start truly watching what you eat. Filter your water. Whole grain rolled oats; ingredient list: Whole grain rolled oats. Peanut butter; ingredient list: roasted peanuts, salt. Use your brains! Think!

NO SOY

Soap, no chemical cocktails massaged into your scalp. PLASTIC IS YOUR ENEMY

This entire study could be a kike hoax. I mean, I don't doubt that they are dumping fucked up shit into our water but still, it's a study coming from Jews in a Jewish uni. The entire study is basically jews being like "shit goy, you're populations are declining you NEED immigration"

Fertility rates are falling worldwide for a reason you fools. Nig nogs won't be a solution to anything

>suggested video
>"how to tell if a girl likes you"
kek

good pic though

I'm the only male, have 2 younger sisters

One is a die hard vegan, deeply into Marxist shit, probably will never have a family

Other sister used to be lesbian but is now dating a guy, is sort of torn between the die hard Marxism and going the right way, family etc. so it's an unknown

I'm literally the only one who is red pilled and intends to do something about it, but I feel like I will be trolled by life and not be able to conceive anyway

I shit you not, when I raised my concerns about my fertility with my urologist, he looked at me and said "why would you even care about that? You'll be fine"

Looked into this when my wife and i started trying to conceive
Basically, eating fried foods, not drinking enough water, and using laptops account for the drop very easily.

That's alarming, get tested ASAP, if you have a low count and about to become infertile it doesnt matter, you can freeze it for now. Do it ASAP! Not having kids is failing at life.

Ideas on the best way to test? Home kits? It's a huge fuck around to get tested through doctors here. you have to prove you're having a family, have been trying for ages unsuccessfully etc.

Is masturbating at least twice a day tied to low sperm count?

My theory is it's from all the nuclear tests. Anyone that hasn't seen the video should watch it. We basically nuked ourselves into oblivion.

youtu.be/310-GYiitpM

>tfw older brother reveals he has super-low t
>"haha wtf bro. You a girl or something?"
>couple years later lose sex drive, get tested... almost as low-t as brother.
Thank god for injections. Shooting up every week blows, but feeling 20 years younger is pretty awesome.

The articles I'm reading attribute it to smoking stress diet and obesity
Why would (((they))) be encouraging white people to get healthy?

good thing i save mine in jars so i always have some in mass quantity to make up for my deficit.

Hey buddy.

You need to lift some weights and eat a steak.

If you are not exercising and eating well, you are at a disadvantage. Smoking is bad. Then you divide that by your chemical exposure, BPAs in plastic and shitty food essentially.

Tell me about your lifestyle.

My lifestyle is good, I eat clean most of the time, I lift 3 times a week 5x5 heavy compounds, cardio on 2 days, work a desk job so I have to compensate for inactivity

Used to smoke weed a fair bit but have quit that, don't smoke cigs, rarely drink and when I do it's not beer or eostrogenic shit like that

I'm probably over reacting, I also take supplements like maca, zinc, Alpha lipid acid etc like pic related

I find conflicting info about the impact of the variocele, all my medical consults have said that it's not a big deal, since it's not affected that much and the other testicle will compensate anyway

Some reading on the internet has said it may affect me, but nothing that substantial

Haha good stuff. That pic really works, but the one standout ingredient IMO is the lecithin.

Get a good cardio in the morning, and weights in the afternoon if you can. Mix up different things like swimming and cycling. If you going to cycle use a big fat comfy seat, cycling long hours reduces sperm count sitting on your nuts.

Weed is not going to affect it. It will also stop you getting cancer, help regulate your nervous system and metabolize fats.

Also, stick to dairy and animal fats. Vegetable fats are a more recent invention.

I swear a dash of cream in my protein shake has made all the difference. I am no longer craving fatty shit like burgers and pies.

I just got my bloods done, am getting tested for everything. I will use this data to see how I am going. Kidney function, lipids, liver function, like 8 different tests. I recommend you see your local GP to do the same.

Dude how did you get the tests?

What was your process, what did you say etc.?

All the doctors I've seen have been so resistant to any of this

It's like any time I ask or suggest things, they shut me down because I'm not an expert

GP general consultation.

Tell them you want to get you blood tested for everything. Say you are on high protein diet and you are at risk of kidney stones (although magnesium supplements and balanced diet will stop them forming).

Ask them to test for everything.

They will refer you to laboratory who will draw two vials and ask you to check your name is correctly on it. Takes two days to test. Re book another appointment and get results printed off. Take what your doctor says with a grain of salt.

Then you need to research yourself what all this data means. Certain things they flip out about, like fats and lipids, but if you are getting butter and good fats it's really no problem. Fat is vital for for testosterone production and brain function. Thats why vegans are so dumb, they are literally malnourished.

Oh yeah they want your piss too.

The same will happen to anyone who lives in the West.

And yeah, I fully get what you mean the doctors act like you don't know shit and aren't sick. Even though we are the demographic least likely to seek medical attention..

How the fuck do you explain this, Sup Forums? 50% decrease in 40 years, and only in US, Europe, Australia, New Zealand (white countries)? That is objectively, clearly deliberate.

How is this happening? There must be chemicals doing this. Either in the food, or in the water, or (((medicine))) we get in our shots at hospitals/clinics.

This kind of thing freaks me the fuck out. The fact that someone is deliberately destroying the fertility of White Men is a serious fucking problem that needs to be studied, understood, and completely stopped.

Birth control being pissed into the water supply.

>low sperm count
>still got my wife pregnant with the first load

Basically, it's a new world order agenda to kill everyone's fertility to require cloning for human reproduction.
That way they can control who gets to reproduce, true eugenics.
Niggers can fuck like crazy in Africa and it won't mean a damn thing, meanwhile the elites can engineer a master race.
The focus on cloning came about when they realized that people become infertile in under ground bunkers so living underground for expended periods of time wasn't viable, and living on other planets was nonviable for the same reason. Sun exposure, proper amounts of it, we've evolved to be at this specific distance from the sun.
Their dreams of exploring the galaxy in space ships was ruined because they lacked cloning tech. So now they've developed it and they're killing everyone's natural reproductive capabilities so they'll control all new generation of human children.
This is chemtrails, this is monsanto, this is gmos, BPA, carbon tax (forced veganism), etc.
Kill off the human's natural capability to reproduce, leaving reproduction in the hands of the NWO elites through their cloning tech they intent to use to fly away from Earth, eventually.
We'll need a revolution to overthrow these psychos at some point or they'll keep poisoning the planet until they abandon it while we are left in the poisoned environment, losing sex drive, and basically dying out before they return with their super tech and eugenic cloning babies to repopulate.

The Jews have built up resistance to the effects of low sperm water through the 40 hard years of drinking small doses of it in the desert while they wandered. Muh bible tells me so

Oh knock it off, we all know jewish men are so low test that non-jewish women find them revolting, and that jewish women are just so fucking ugly non-jewish men won't fuck them either.
Whites are actually attractive and healthy so other races will actually consider them.
Jews love forcing their misery onto others.

The Atrazine theory matches a lot of patterns according to my autism.

Please don't.

That research is bullshit from this incompetent nigger at my school.

What is this you are saying, goy? Jewish men are the manliest of the manly. We cut our penises to prove how strong we are. Why don't you give us a chance?
Give us your white women and let us force our "happiness" on them. We'll pay them in sperm.

40 years ago the average adult in the US was in their late 20s. Now they're in their late 30s. That's literally all it is.

Stop freaking out. It's because the population is much older and fatter than it was 40 years ago. Be lean, and knock a bitch up before while your balls still work right and you'll be fine.

Fuck, a 50% decrease in sperm count wouldn't even meaningfully effect male fertility. Male fertility problems usually stem from sperm health problems, which are almost always associated with simply being too old.

>new Zealand
>white

I have bad news for you