Size Matters

>be me, proud patriotic american
>eat like a king for $5 at any restaurant
>go on a trip to europe with my gf
>order a fish at some shit-tier place in France
>they bring the smallest slice of fish i've ever seen, with some fucking grass on top of it

Why is European food so inferior and small? My guess is that American economic superiorty allows our whole nation to achieve economies of scale and this leads to cheaper foods that come in big portions. How can eurocucks even compete?

europeans like paying more for less. it's the same impulse that makes so many of them cuckolds.

>have to go to asia for work
>4 days of eating rice and i am about to go full animal mother for a fucking loaf

Regular portions is called not being a fat fuck Amerinigger

>Europeans are only allowed to use plastic cutlery
Nice attention to detail

>The most burger thread ever

Cmon guys, you're embarrassing me

Do Americans really eat that much?

>being this new

Now I see why europe sperm count is soo low

It's actually more than that, we don't cuck ourselves with only one plate

**Cucked Amerifats calling Euro Nigs cucks cuz they pay for normal amounts of food while they wonder where half of their penis went if they are able to see it**

Ive been to Italy, spain and france.

They eat just as much as americans.

Italians eat large meals all day while drinking wine.

The french eat smaller portions but all throughout the day.

The spanish have fuckhuge portions

At least 4 times a day.

You should see the sows grazing, they gotta be pulling in 5-6k to get such thicness.

Yes. Yes we do flag hiding faggot.

I usually eat 2 burgers, a pile of pea pods from my garden, some broccoli and then a big ass bowl of ice cream.

A lot do. I don't. In fact, I generally starve myself.

Americans cut their dicks off before they get their plates i guess

How fat are you? Also the middle one is more accurate at least for Finland, but we still don't eat 4 plates of that everyday.

The only people I see eating that much are landwhales. I feel sorry for you more than anything.

>average Yuro eats 1.5 OZ protein, starch, and veg for dinner
Maybe if they're saying the average Yuro plate as a part of a multiple course meal averaged out to 2-3 courses. Restaurant portions are huge, though.

>not eating at least 4 times a day
>being this poor

Your opinion doesn't matter you flag-hiding faggot

I only eat twice a day, with any restaurant food being by far the largest thing I eat. Any other meal is just one thing like a hot dog or sandwich I made.
t. 123 lbs 5'8" manlet

>flag hiding

How new are you idiots?

>mfw a euroninny rattled his ribcage near me

I was talking about the amount of the food on the plate not about affording to eat 4 times a day. Seriously you are fat as fuck.

This is true.

I just ate my dinner consisting of 1 chicken tendie, 3 chip's and a dozen peas.

Well stuffed m8

Nor do we, it's a joke.

Most Americans I know, including myself, are lucky to get anything for breakfast; get a half hour to an hour lunch, which you have to time around traffic...leaving you 5-10 minutes to scarf down what you see in the first pic, tiding you over until about 6:30-7pm (i.e. usually 6-8 hours after eating lunch), where you may make the second pic at home or have leftovers from the first pic

flag hiding is a very new concept
with the reintroduction of being able to chose a flag, any old leaf can slap on any ideological flag to hide from national bants.

>t. Land whale
Not really. We're just generally larger than eurocucks.

Europeans get plenty of protein from swallowing semen rather than fatty-fat american methods like burgers.

>cant even choose to be fat or skinny
>stuck being a 5'6" beta

This is true.
I did a couple naval deployments through Europe and the second size is child size. How sad

Finfag if your country's average height wasn't 5'4" maybe your maintenance calories would be higher than 500

The best part about being an American is we throw half of that food away per meal and then laugh at starving niggers in Africa

do Europeans really eat with baby silverware?

ITT:

If European food was as delicious as American food, they'd have bigger portions too, if they could afford it.

Serving size*

We're not prissy faggots who pretend euro portions is somehow supposed to fill us up

Can confirm.
>Biggest difference is walking/biking commute and lack of climate control in my opinion

You sound fat as fuck. Learn to prep your meals you fat tub of shit.

Americans subsidise their food.

The average male height for Finland is 5'11, nice try pablo.

Burger here.
Average day:
Cup of high fiber cereal (300 cal) $1
Huge Fucking Sandwich, always whole wheat w/ every veggie I can find plus turkey, beef, or ham (1400 calories) $6
Dark Chocolate / Crackers / Some sort of snack before bed (200 cal) ($1
1-2 beers (400 cal) $1.50-$3

Right about 2400 calories. I feel pretty decent, should probably eat less red meat. I also don't smoke or use any kind of drugs besides alcohol, and I only drink wine or beer, nothing distilled.

Also, my average cost for food and drink in a month is right around $300. This is expensive, and the area I feel worst about. I think if I ate less meat I would spend less and probably be healthier, but whatever.

those look like some little kids knife and fork haha that's sad

mmmm, corn syrup and pink slime

nothing being close enough to walk is a major issue in the US. Because of cars, houses are miles away from shopping and places to eat. Instead of a 5 minute walk it is about an hour or so, so most people just drive

No, we have a thing called leftovers. We save them for later.

This tradition started during WW2.
We would make regular sized meals and instead of eating them all at ounce we would ration them through out the week
We did this because it was efficient and we thought we were saving Western Eurocucks.

Nice thing about giant American restaurant portions is you can eat half, get full, and bring the other half home for tomorrows lunch.

(Only works if you're not a fat fuck)

Man, I found this new breakfast spot. I'm in love with it. I only eat breakfast, so I want it to be a large meal, and I ripped the kitchen out of my house so I'm not able to cook at all. But get this. At this place I get
>3 eggs
>4 sausages
>toast
>3 pancakes
>coffee
I can also trade the pancakes for hashbrowns. All that food costs me $3.99, With tip, I'm sitting at $5 or $6 a day in meals.

Full sized silverware are dangerous weapons, they're not allowed to have them.

The EU has huge agricultural subsidies.

>Europe's silverware

Yeah every time I see a euro I laugh. They're all starved manlets.

Do other countries cook every meal? I just thought it was easier to only cook every other day.

>12 year olds
they fucking missed the whole point. we poke fun at grown-ass adults and their teeth.

those fucking costco pizzas... only 10 dollars... and dont get me started on the polish dogs with a sode for $1.50... americaa

This. Leftovers are great. Honestly most restaurants serve closer to the middle dish, or somewhere between the middle and left. The more expensive the restaurants, the less food they give you though (strangely enough).

Nice.

>I visited France and got ripped off at a typical prissy shit-tier snail restaurant so ultimately I know how portion sizes are in every European country.

Showing your colours you obese americuck. French cuisine =/= all you can eat bonanza.

>Not exclusively eating activated organic low carb celery and charcoal filtered activated water

You fat fucks.

But Americans are shorter, fatter, have worse teeth, and smaller dicks than EU countries?

Anybody that eats out more than once a week can not be red pilled, desu

underrated

>he ain't on that spaghetti bucket tip
pffff fucken pinkos

He can't keep getting away with it!

Yeah Euros should eat like Americans? Their average BMI size is way too low bellow the obesity point!

You peasants have been starving since the beginning of time and marketing it as cuisine. What a farce. Learn how to cram some barely cooked meat in your face like a goddamn human.

Survey.

Hahaha

Teeth are generally healthier.
Americans just have a weird obsession with all having conformist, shiny, big teeth. That says nothing about how healthy they are.
Most Europeans think it looks unnatural and weirdly robotic.

False. I'm wealthy enough to take a family of six out 2-3 times a week. NatSoc master race.

Only fatties eat this much in one sitting. Most people just take the leftovers home.

There's other ways to cook food other than just boiling it or throwing it into a soup Europe.

>pick best of each country
>market it as the average for the continent
>quintessentially European

>tfw only 1 fishfinger

I'm not French? Are you that thick you can't distinguish the Union Jack from the French flag? Hahahaha you dumb motherfucker. How embarrassing, but in no way surprising.

>muh portion sizes
>muh high fructose corn syrup
>muh chlorine washed chickenz

I'm so jealous, can you tell?

Based Ripp

Orthodontics make teeth look way better desu
Homecooked meals straight out of the oven, crock pot, or off the stove are the way to go.

Fact: Places that sell food like on the left wish they had food that tasted like on the right.

and whole thread of replies when we could have just stopped here

>unnatural and weirdly robotic
you might have just described yuropoors in american eyes

>poorfag spotted
If you can only afford Taco Bell, you probably should eat at home.

Damn bro, how do you go with only eating 1 meal?

Hey Americus, how does it feel knowing Costco hotdogs are just 1.50 CAD as well? Haha, nice job paying more, faggot.

>continent
You realise that Europe is made up of a number of historically, genetically, and culturally different peoples?
Not all mixed together like Americans.
It makes sense to separate the countries.

>be me
Stopped reading there. Who the fuck else would you be?

fast food isn't "eating out"
it needs to be a real sit down restaurant with actual portions
fast food is roadtrip food

Middle one looks about right plus a nice double quarter pounder with cheese and extra secret sauce

Here's Nigel Hawtin. His name is on that infograph. Maybe he should do a study on how Brit's teeth are always CROOKED AF!

>In the UK 7 out of 10 have been to the dentist in the past year

Worthless metric. Maybe they're going because of terrible dental problems? I didn't go tok the dentist for a few years, went Back, and guess what, my teeth are fucking fine. If you don't have general dental problems/preexisting oral conditions and know how to brush your teeth and not eat literal sugar for a snack you don't have to constantly go to the dentist.

It's pretty easy once you get used to it. But when I stay up extra late I get pretty hungry.

>be you
>get buttblasted

Are you some kind of Turkish transplant you fucking idiot? Our boys going back to WW2 remarked on your starvation rations and nothing has changed. Pouring a pound of curry onto your 2oz chicken sliver doesn't make it exotic it makes you a fucking idiot.

>being proud of being a fatass
You're the reason why Americans are degenerate

Denny's?