Has anyone on Sup Forums watched The Gift? If so, how can society justify this behavior...

Has anyone on Sup Forums watched The Gift? If so, how can society justify this behavior? I used to think I had a strong stomach before watching it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
twitter.com/pozpiggy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you really so weak minded that you allow fucking movies and television shows to dictate what you believe is real?

Have you watched it?

What, link the indb or something.

they all look fine..they'll be fine

nice shitty thread, retard

Will these plebbit faggots ever stop shitting up our board with these garbage posts?

I think the gift should be mandatory to watch it shows how fucked up that world is. youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

REMINDER

>being gay isnt degenerate mental illne.....
really makes ya think

Is that the movie about fags who give each other AIDS? I remember watching that like 10 years ago. I had a friend at the time who got a bio-hazard tattoo around his bellybutton for whatever stupid reason, but he wasn't gay and didn't have AIDS. After watching the doc, I had to break it to him that it means he has AIDS and wants to give it to other homos. Poor Phil ;_;

I sprinkle Truvada on that pile of fiction and serpent seed isis tier level of original sin and cultic fertility. Post degenerate heterosexuals for once. You don't even need to go further than Genesis! Fuck! Muh freud muh epstein trial muh women rapey noice teachers muh daughter is hot muh piss tapes reeeee

This reminds me of a twitter account I stumbled on today. He's one of them. Gross shit, beware
twitter.com/pozpiggy

There have been gay people for all time, user. Maybe stop worrying about degenerates and improve your own fucking life?

/thread you got leafed

> Maybe stop worrying about degenerates

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Go drink a yeast infection

It's not just being gay. These people seek out people with HIV so they can get infected. They're called bug chasers.

>this thread will be bumped to shite with "replies" like this like we have many times an hour
See ya

You think that's fucked up? It's a tiny fringe that's seen as gross basically everywhere. If you want some stomach-churning thoughts, look up Unit 731, the Duplessis Orphans, metzitzah b'peh, Kolyma Tales, Salvadoran Civil War atrocities, or South African farm attacks. Don't image search that last one before bed though.

Circle of life. I'd rather die being shot in a ditch than of cancer in some ugly ass hospital bed.

wait thought you were referring to mass executions not faggotry nvm

this.

I've seen the movie, newfag. It has been posted on here for a decade.

People have been chasing sexual depravity and death for all of human history. People wanted to get syphilis in the 19th.C. Rimbaud wanted to get T.B.

It isn't anything new, you are just stupid.

Babbies first year as a Conservative.

Have fun larping about getting rid of gay people and pretending Hitler was homophobic.

Shit, I replied to a meme flag.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to fetishize pretty much dying?