You call yourself a man while you still guzzle this orange goo?

Every god damned day I come to this board, and every god damned day I see it filled with sissies, betas, traps, and trans women.

Why the fuck do you think America has become so feminized, full of betas, traps, and sissies? I'll give you a hint, dumbass, it's because all of you degenerates are eating cheese filled with mother fucking mammalian estrogens that lower your testosterone to the point where you want to get plowed by a big strong man and chop off your own dick. The science is clear. You're all degenerates and you need to get the fuck off of my Sup Forums.

That is a very good point, OP! I'll be leaving right now!

It isn't cheese. In fact raw milk, cheese, and butter are good for you in moderate quantities.

The fact is men don't exercise and stay seated all day, hardly even walking around more than a mile or two per day. This is disastrous for health. When I started working out more a few years ago, I was a full grown man and I started to get a lot stronger and more aggressive, I felt like a totally different person and then I sadly realized that is how I was meant to be naturally.

Dairy is good for gains, fuck off. Just make sure to eat quality product from pasture raised, grass-fed cows.

Sauce?

I don't want to get plowed by men. just thick and hung feminine penises attached to a beautiful trap.

Exactly. And it has been scientifically proven that that is the straightest and most manly sex act of all.

They even tryin ta sell you this sissified diet. You eat all this cheese and dairy bullshit and it makes you start playing with your butthole.

Wait which board am I on right now? Really weird that tonight is the night I eat a box of mac and cheese for dinner... Don't worry it's organic though... I bet that doesn't mean the cheese powder was grass fed though.

Dairy is made from pregnant cows full of estrogen.

It's bad news for males. So is phytoestrogenic soya.

My ID is Aww Yeah. /thread

I smoke weed to increase my testosterone (look it up) while eating all the estrogens I want. my libido is high, dick is big and hairy, and my muscles are getting better defined without seriously lifting.

when will you faggots realize alcohol is the source of your low energy betaness and weed, when used responsibly and sparingly, is the true secret to optimal health?

>Can't eat dairy or I'll grow tits
>Can't eat from plastic or I'll grow tits
>Can't eat factory meat or I'll get Alzheimer's
>Corn syrup, etc, right out
WTF can I eat?

what you grow and raise yourself.

buy an acre of land, put a trailer on it, have chickens, berry bushes, fruit trees and a vegetable garden

all you need is a better than minimum wage job and enough hours to fit the bill. the work will pay off.

Nothing you have to go back to the old ways hunt your own meat and chew on some seeds

wfpb no salt, sugar, or oil. take some vegan d3 and b12. Drink tea, coffee, water in that order.

absolutely nothing else. and no fucking cheat days.

>this orange goo

Mac & Cheese is one of the four basic food groups, along with Elio's pizza, chicken nuggets, and chocolate milk.

>cheese
>orange
fucking americans

Weed really must be some communist mind altering plot. Everyone of you flabby, smelly fuckers believes this type of shit

>fuck off of my Sup Forums.
>Flag Poster

I give you this. This is one of the more creative slide topics I've seen. Now imma go fuck my big fitted wife who made me homemade Mac and cheese with cheddar cheese slow melted with milk in a double boiler which was then baked in the oven with the macaroni and sauteed onions and a mixture of mustard powder and other ingredients she refuses to tell me. We had it with fresh home grown tomatoes from the garden along with some homemade apple wine.

eat organic fruit and vegetables
eat nuts (unsalted)
drink water from a filter

Alzheimer's is from aluminum cookware. Non stick coatings are bad, too. Cook with glass, stainless steel and cast iron.

Cheese is fine if you get the kind not made with milk produced with growth hormones.

But it still won't stop you from being a giant faggot op

Not really.

Don't forget copper, it oxidizes in your brain all the same. Your water pipes are copper if you're dumb enough to be hooked up to city water.

>SITTING AROUND EATING CHEESE IS TURNING EVERYONE INTO A FAGGOT
>SINCERELY, GUY WHO SITS ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY ON AN ANIME BOARD FULL OF VIDEO GAME PLAYING MANCHILDREN

Truly, you guys are the authority on manliness.

Eating anything dairy, or anything that is made to simulate or just appear to be dairy, is for massive fucking faggots.

Like many of you beta faggot cuck bois that fantasize about your worthless ho mothers getting drilled by nigel's rod and you getting to lick the tip clean.

Faggots.

Dairy actually isn't that good for you. It's just lobbyists telling you that it is. Not going to stop eating it though.

That's an oddly specific fantasy, my projecting cuck fetish friend.

>having time to manage crops and livestock
>also having time to work 40+ hours a week.
I wish I could run off 2 hours of sleep

how fucking insecure are you guys?

>Its the food man, its not my fault im a faggot, its duh food

You're stupid powdered cheese isn't doing ANYTHING to make you more homosexual. Here are some REAL FACTS about homosexuality.

Save money retard.

plebians.
cheese is actually divine
alchemical in property
get red pilled

WEW, you vegans are really trying a new approach this time, aren't you?

Cheese is fine in small amounts, but pretty much reks your health when ingested in large quantities regularly.

But, cheese tastes really fucking good. Sometimes you make a trade-off, just don't go overboard and you're fine.

t. former vegetarian for years and had cholesterol levels off the fucking charts from eating 4-8 oz. of cheese per day, sometimes a pound in one sitting if I was at the Indian buffet in town.

>They even tryin ta
Fucking speak English

It's not the cheese but rather the phthalates that become present as a result of the processed cheese.