Sup Forums, I never thought I'd see myself say this but assault rifles should become illegal...

Sup Forums, I never thought I'd see myself say this but assault rifles should become illegal. My wife and I recently had our first kid, a daughter. My wife had a sit down with me and explained that she didn't feel comfortable with guns in general but especially because we have a kid now. After a lengthy discussion about mass shootings and the logic of gun ownership I began to change my views. And I will tell you why.

FACT: In 2005, the year after the Clinton assault ban was lifted, murders with assault weapons rose 140%.
FACT: In a 2006 Brady campaign study, they found that 40% of assault weapon owners think there should be NO gun laws.
FACT: In 2010 there were 13,000 minors killed in USA by assault weapons.
FACT: In a 2009 million mom March study, they found that 40% of gun owners would shoot a person just for stepping on their property

There is NO reason to EVER own a assault weapon. If you sell assault weapons you Should be charged with assistance to murder. Because you DID supply the weapon. There is no reason to EVER own a semiautomatic gun.

I think I proved my point you dumb fuck inbred redneck dumbasses. You know it's the fucking truth.

Pic related, it's what needs to happen on every street corner.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account now fuck off.

buy a fucking safe and stop being a pussy

Interesting facts.
In 2013 there were 8900 firearms murders.
6400 were handguns
300 were rifles
300 were shotguns
1900 were other/not stated

3-D printers exist and technology will continue to improve. Making guns illegal is pointless.

fuck off. your little half-truth facts show you were never pro-2a and are a terrible larping fag. plus you probably smell like an old cumsock

FACT: assault weapons already are illegal dumbass

New tactics? Bait? Honest opinion? What a burden to the Sup Forumsack.
The whole idea is liberty, you can choose to not have guns and that would only effect you. To impose on everyone is taking that choice from them. Now since you brought in stats to te game I guess we should find out what demographic is causing these spikes? Also since you seem not sure if your kid will turn into a future mass shooter I must assume the worst of you OP.

Op you are a weak pathetic sorry excuse for a man.

If I was in a room alone with you I would beat the retard out of you

Do not give up guns. Buy more guns and practice proper firearm safety.

If you don't do this your wife is going to be fucking around on you by at least year 1-2

Never let a woman change you or strip you of your identity.

>Sup Forums, I never thought I'd see myself say this but assault rifles should become illegal
So how are you going to do that?

For that matter, how are you going to get all "assault rifles" off the street?

>FACT: In 2005, the year after the Clinton assault ban was lifted, murders with assault weapons rose 140%.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

>FACT: In a 2006 Brady campaign study, they found that 40% of assault weapon owners think there should be NO gun laws.
There should be no firearm laws.

>FACT: In 2010 there were 13,000 minors killed in USA by assault weapons.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

>FACT: In a 2009 million mom March study, they found that 40% of gun owners would shoot a person just for stepping on their property
If you step on my property without my permission you forfeit your right to exist.

>There is NO reason to EVER own a assault weapon.
It's my right.

>If you sell assault weapons you Should be charged with assistance to murder. Because you DID supply the weapon.
Personal opinion.

>There is no reason to EVER own a semiautomatic gun.
It's my right to own a firearm.

>Pic related, it's what needs to happen on every street corner.
How are you going to make it happen without firearms?

>If you don't do this your wife is going to be fucking around on you by at least year 1-2
While my wife and I don't have one, I personally don't see what Sup Forums's issue is with open relationships.

>FACT: assault weapons already are illegal dumbass
Assault weapons should not be illegal for the people.

What are you gonna do when a feral bigger breaks into your home and proceeds to rape and murder your family in front of you?

I'm from fucking Canada and I'm nowhere near as cucked as you.

>libertarian flag
>noguns
what

I fucking hope all of you know how to use sage, otherwise please fuck off and stop giving OP attention
here, i'll even help the newbies out: In the post window, for options, type "sage" (no parenthesis) whenever you post.

This.

SHALL

This is the gayest most pussy shit I've ever read.

shut the fuck up faggot.

B A I S E D F A G

Its literally being cucked.

Its just not a good idea and the evidence to support why it's a bad idea is really cut and dry.

Its not healthy for anybody mentally or physically.

Sage

>I personally don't see what Sup Forums's issue is with open relationships.
Your wife is a whore for other men. That's the issue.

What distresses me most about gun owners is not that they're all murderers in training, but that they don't know what they're getting into. I've been to some websites and seen some pictures of people's "arsenals," which contain several, if not more than ten, firearms. Nobody logically needs one firearm, let alone multiple firearms! Countless incidents in this nation's history show what multiple firearms can do, such as Virginia Tech, where dozens of innocent, helpless students were killed by not one, but MORE THAN ONE gun! These illogical and frankly frighteningly naive gun owners are all school shootings waiting to happen. Nobody knows just what gun exactly will drive someone to kill, so why take the risk? Just ban the blasted things already. Guns cause 100% harm and 0% good, so we should just get rid of them.

>i never thought I'd see myself say this
shill/concern troll detected, gtfo

>Le one of you
>Blah blah blah my 8 YEAR OLD BROKE DOWN IN TEARS BECAUSE OF TRUMP
>In conclusion, as one of you, you are ALL A BUNCH OF INBRED FUCKS AND I AM SUPERIOR
Fucking wew. I'll look into buying another semi automatic just because of this thread. I hope your daughter dies to a home intruder you liberal, pussified, nu-male cuck faggot. Sage in all fields, kike.

>Nobody logically needs one firearm,
It's our right.

We don't have to justify our rights. Our rights are inherent.

You have to justify taking our rights away from us.

>Just ban the blasted things already.
How are you going to do that?

>so we should just get rid of them.
And how are you going to do that as well?

You post this same shit thread every month. Fuck off.

your wife's worried about the wrong dangerous thing

Posting that garbage with the Gadsen flag. How fucking dare you shariablue faggot. Kys

SAGE

a leaf behind every meme flag