PJW BTFO by an actual historian!

PJW BTFO by an actual historian!

Fact it bongs. Britain was always a multi-cultural nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2851777/Teacher-banned-using-word-banter-class-excuse-bullying-leaves-job.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html
mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/05/02/eurasian-origins-of-the-berbers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>from other parts of Europe. So they would all be white.

Dead wrong. Rome was way more diverse than the whitewashed history books will say.

What era did the Roman empire expand into Subsaharan Africa?

>historian
>useful idiot obstructionist gatekeeper of past truths

>It is often forgotten that Rome’s African provinces were some of its most important and it has been suggested that there may have been a black Roman Emperor (Septimus Severus). There are in fact several inscriptions found in Britain that mention the Emperor Septimus Severus. It is generally accepted that Septimus Severus was born in Numidia, also in North Africa and there is the possibility that the unit Numerus Maurorum Aurelianorum was brought to Britain around AD 193-211 during his reign.

Racists BTFO

Any niggers that were in rome, would have been slaves.

WE

North Africa...
You do realize why it's called Alexandria correct?

WUZ

ROMANZ

N SHIET

newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/

I'm waiting for someone to post an actual rebuttal here. Just shitposting so far.

>north africa
>sub saharan modern day "we wuz"

pick one

>That nose
>Black of any kind

People are suddenly blind?

>google this guy
>first result: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2851777/Teacher-banned-using-word-banter-class-excuse-bullying-leaves-job.html

this is the retard that was posting an egregiously incorrect 200 tweet long thread about the French revolution. i fucking hate these undergrad "historians" with no original research going around trying to shoehorn Trump into the last docudrama they saw on that second history channel that doesn't even come in hd

i wish these alt right larping cnacerous fagots would embrace saying europe was always multicultural , by focusing on the fact that there are actually several dozens of european ethnicities, therefore its fucking true.... instead of legitimizing the liberal's retarded argument of wether multiculture should exist or not in europa

fagots all of them

You are reading history backwards you dumb fuck. Meds were much whiter than they are today and subsaharans in the RE were so fucking rare as to be a novelty.

cbf educating a eurocuck about its own history.

The father of Lucius Septimius Severus was a cavalry officer from Rome. His mother was from Tripoli. There is 0 proof he was a nog, absolutely zero.

>Britain was always a multi-cultural nation
true, remember the heptarchy?

nobody said it wasn't diverse. there just weren't any kangz except phillip and richard, not latifah and trayshawndo

I will never believe that there was a fuckton of KANGZ walking around Roman society, it was Arabs.

>larp flag
kill yourself

A legion couldn't be drawn from varying parts of the Roman empire. Even if Rome had 'de black pepple' it would still either be entirely Roman or Gallic or whatever.
A legion had to be entirely of one ethnicity, it was how they kept the group work coherent.
Some groups (not Roman Empire) did historically take units from other groups and micromanaged them but being able to do this and have them fight for you without being routed because they don't want to fight for YOUR interests was a feat in of itself.
Nah everything I said was a lie Sup Forums btfo x2 lel

>cbf educating a eurocuck about its own history
EU flag is only used by Israel and Turkey

>Meds were much whiter than they are today

WE WUZ ROOMANZ N SHIIIIEEET DEN DA JEWZ DUN KILD US

Funny how the ad hominem gets more likes than the actual argument

>ackshully

What part of this map do the black people come from?

"Roman Britain was ethnically diverse"
Yeah.. there were all kinda of Europeans there. Maybe the odd middle eastern or Assyrian/Persian guy. Doubtful, but maybe.

And absolutely no black people. Roman's barely had any contact with Africa.

My God man.. really? The fuck is wrong with this planet.

Numerus Maurorum was an Auxillary unit. No niggers were a part of the Legions. Auxillaries were often taken to far away places to discourage them from deserting considering they were literally slave soldiers. The Maurorum were Mauri people from Morocco. Not gaboons you kike

*blocks your path*

BRTIAN WAS FULL OF DIVERSITY

>those bursting buttons

>All kinds of Europeans
t.inbred Anglo

WE WUZ LEGIONS N SHIEET

WE

have you ever read wolfram's parzifal? europeans as close as germany and as late as the 13th century literally believed that mulattoes looked like chessboards. what makes you think that anyone in pre-christian england would ever see an authentic negro?

North Africa isn't black... so where the fuck are these Tyrone legionaries coming from in this cartoon representation of history?

>We have accounts of Moors

Yes, they were SO FUCKING RARE THAT HISTORIANS TOOK THE TIME TO DEPICT ACCOUNTS OF THEM YOU FUCK

They weren't fucking everywhere you looked and accepted as a normal part of society you fucking retard

Jesus Christ I hate leftist "scholars." Every important political figure's black servant was apparently a trusted military adviser 'who was the real hero in the end'

The Moors invaded after the Roman empire collapsed, they were Arabs from Arabia (and their little army)
Iraqi and Syrian men would have been Assyrian or Persian and basically white. Arabs weren't there yet.

Slaves would have been Germanic or Persian most likely.

And it's highly doubtful that a freed slave or a freeman would be in a position of authority in the military.

There is one source for it.

Why are stupid fat fucks always so arrogant? They should all kill themselves

Better screenshot this before it gets memory-holed:

"British Have Changed Little Since Ice Age, Gene Study Says

Despite invasions by Saxons, Romans, Vikings, Normans, and others, the genetic makeup of today's white Britons is much the same as it was 12,000 ago, a new book claims.

In The Tribes of Britain, archaeologist David Miles says around 80 percent of the genetic characteristics of most white Britons have been passed down from a few thousand Ice Age hunters."

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html

this shit isn't funny anymore, it's starting to become fucking serious.

Rome was never diverse in the nigger sense. Not until expansion, and the niggers they owned were soldiers in their own sectors anyway.

The diversity in the beginning was various European tribes. It was always that way throughout Rome. Niggers never claimed high status, get fucking real.

WE WUZ MEDITERRANEAN CIVILIZATION N SHIIIIEEET

He can't even close his over coat

The load of shit leftists pull out of their ass is incredible.

topkikitty'kek

And London is the capital of the world?

yeah, not in 1 AD. Maybe in 1450 AD.

Read some recent genetic studies you dumb fuck.
Niggers were brought into the med by the arab slave trade en mass from the 1600s onwards primarily for female sex slaves - the genes circulated widely from then on.

African blacks had very little contact with the Romans. The Arabs actually had more contact with them after the Empire collapsed. The Romans weren't capable of crossing the desert.
The Arabs turned them into slaves.

Rome fell cause they let in everyone

There were only 150,000 people in London in Chaucer's time. It didn't become a truly important city until centuries later.

A lot of the Moors were mountain Berbers who though the Muslims had gone soft.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2851777/Teacher-banned-using-word-banter-class-excuse-bullying-leaves-job.html

To be frank, PJW also got wrecked by Anthony Fucking Fantano, so anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt

The thing is, sub-Saharan Africa was not part of the empire.

>niggers were part of these legions
WE

The part names Africa.
Sup Forums btfo x3

Suuuuure, u wuz kangz n shiieet, I know.

A good rebuttal to to the "Rome was so multicultural" is to consider pre-war London. The British empire covered a third of the world, the vast majority of it non-white, and with travel exponentially easier than it was in Roman times, and yet non-whites in London were still rare enough to be considered remarkable.

Meanwhile the area covered by the Roman empire was entirely Caucasian and mostly white and travel was vastly more difficult and yet we are supposed to believe it was resembled 2017 London

Captxha: Calle Roma

Amazing post. I should check my DNA, my family is from Orkney.

If there was even the slightest bit of African blood in Britain from Roman times, traces of those genes would still be present today in Britons (not including black immigrants in modern times obviously). But there is none, absolutely zero.

>dumb nigger that cant into science lmfao

Every Sup Forumsack should read Juvenal's "Satires". All the same shit was happening in the Roman Empire: women abandoning their husbands to run off with gladiators, queers everywhere, Jews ripping off gentiles, influxes of Syrians, Africans skulking around buildings at night to rob passers-by, etc.

>"Europe was always multicultural because they had several different ethnicities"
All of which your ilk are trying to drown in a sea of imported cultures. KYS traitor faggot.

i looked up the source he posted from google books. it's from a book called: Staying Power: The History of Black People in Britain

as you might imagine, that's not actually a very trustworthy source. i read the passage he was referring to and it presented some things a few things as facts, with a footnote. unfortunately, the footnotes are at the end of the book but the pages aren't numbered, so it's impossible to confirm if his primary sources (if they are primary) are legit. sorry. can't prove or deny what he's saying

see those thousands of people who "liked" his snarky comment? they're the ones encouraging this bullshit

not only were they not part of the Empire but there were only 4 recorded trips into Saharan Africa by Roman legions and they never made it further South than modern day Mali. They literally never went past the Saharan desert

WE WUZ CELTS AN SHIEEEET

>Cognitive dissonance

I pity you.

When are "Historians" going to learn that North Africans are not, and have nothing to do with niggers.

Some years ago I watched a BBC documentary about Scotland in which it claimed that the presence of Vikings in the Hebrides made that region "multicultural". They were fucking invaders! (And they assimilated to the existing culture in the end anyway). By this logic, the Germans made Poland more "multicultural" by conquering it.

>Implying things were good after Rome collapsed for 1000 years.

bottom looks pretty comfy t b h lad

You forgot to post "Britain under Anglo-Norman rule", when it became the centre of the greatest empire in world history.

If you think that's bad you should see Detroit before and after niggers.

And they are not black. And that was still 200-300 years after the Western Roman Empire collapsed. Long after they stopped defending that wall.

mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/05/02/eurasian-origins-of-the-berbers/

The bar for being a historian must be set pretty low.

Where did they go then?

The best part about the blackwashing of Africa is that it always involves Bantus, not Ethiopians or Nubians who are the only conceivable blacks who might have been in contact with Rome. The only way for a Bantu to have seen Romans would have been to sail down the Nile 5000 odd miles from Uganda

At the time North Africa hadn't been ARABED, they were pure Berber, they were white.

>Implying snownigs were Romans
You mean under Jewish rule?

Being right is one thing. But don't bitch about Trump lying because it makes people feel good, if they do the exact same shit.
He's lying to make people feel good. Actually.. not even that. He's lying to make himself look morally superior to us basic red-neck bigots. Virtu signaling to the max.

I like when people say they shit around me and I will calmly explain the whole thing in full detail while they yell and interrupt me. Last debate was about how the KKK was just as bad as ISIS. I don't even think the KKK has killed 100 people in the last 100 years.

Roman's were Roman. If this study proves anything, there are not very many people alive related to the Romans

And they are most likely very wealthy with very old money if they managed to survive this long untainted.

Roman practice of putting troops outside their homeland wasnt diversity. They were only there so they wouldnt feel compelled to rebel, and once their service was done they left. They were considered "part" of that land. It wasnt theirs and they knew it.

>Rome was ethnically diverse
>Rome fell because of her ethnical diversity and vastness.

This might be the red pill we've been seeking.

LMAOOOO @ THIS GUY

this desu

Their whole argument rest on the assumption that all of North Africa was 100% black until......well they never explain when did the blacks leave.
They go as far as to say that the Almohad Caliphate was mostly blacks. And somehow in between 1500-1900 the blacks just vanished.

wtf I am totally convinced now. I will ignore all the peer reviewed papers on archeology, history and genetics outlining in detail the migration and settlement patterns of people in European history for the meme you posted.

hahaha. I love 2 digit IQ niggers.

both look pretty cool honestly. There was no marble in England so how are they going to build something like the Flavian Amphitheater? The point is the security more than the architecture.

I unsubbed when that pusswagon defended John McCain.

>little does that faggot know that the """"diverse""" people Roman took were from Germanic tribes, meaning it was exclusively white.

lmao, occupying legions were italian alongside a local group of conscripts.

this leaf gets it. the Romans werent hollywood directors that shoehorned niggers into prominent positions.

It wasn't enough with the nordicists, now Mediterraneans have to deal with the niggerists too. The ride never ends.

IT'S HIM

digits

>Muh peer reviewed papers
>Provides none

Fucking kek'd. No wonder Romans considered you niggers.