Why do britsh women love black men so much?

Black guys are the only ones dumb enough to date them.

Funnily enough, black girl here are actually alright. We date foreigners.

Whats wrong with black men?

You mean Polish women

Our small cocks can't compete

Mods - please ban all racemixing threads. Fucking tired of seeing this shit day in, day out as subtle brainwashinig

god damn black lanklets always look like aliens with their dangling 20 inch fingers

Because they're ugly thots with stupid accents.

They are niggers.

Nah, this is from a very popular brtish show called "love island" and this couple have won, lmao.

this is what you see on british tv and the only black guy have won. pure coincidence, lmao.

you know the problem in that pic is not the negro in question, i mean just take a look to that slut, will you want her for something more than use her as a disposable cumdumpster?, niggers are just a consecuence of the real problem

Usually if a good looking white chick dates a black guy they are huge sluts and cheat on them. It's a good way to find out who the town whore is. Like I bet that chick in OP would fuck me if I came on to her.

Because they like to live on welfare and get beat up all the time. When they have babies, they hope to be single and alone. What a dream life.

The way she's dressed and her expression says it all. She's a whore I bet. I'd let her fuck me, but wouldn't date her.

As a Bong I can safely say that Black Men are simply superior to us white "men". We are just pathetic arse cuckolds and we will be erased out of existence by more fitter, stronger, bigger-cocked Black Men. Rather than kicking and screaming against the inevitable, we should embrace this and guide our daughters to the path of Black Cock.

That girl looks likes she's standing beside a piece of shit.

are you fucking retarded or just baiting? they didn't win

God that girl is trashy

Seems a bit rude